You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Your pub and I'll stay out if you want, although to be fair we were invited in by one of your regulars. Recent posts were made here to avoid another derailment of the Poker Chat section which is where most people read and post. I am trying to keep the forum a positive place, If we just moan about how bad it is without doing anything positive ourselves then we are part of the problem.
    Posted by Phantom66
     The Forum will die for Financial reasons not chat getting out of hand, The blame is not one sided no good you trying to pass the buck .   If you really care about the Community you would do well to rain in your so called friends that contribute to the mayhem.   You take in keyboard warriors they become your responsibility keep them in check, no good asking for peace if your friends keep putting the knife in ........ it seems to be the fashion at the minute lets see if they will listen & learn from you.  good luck.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : sorry the sky poker sports channel
    Posted by paige55
     Never Apologise for being you... xx
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A Small Snowball for me please Maxally, I am still in love with you after all these year,s . ok I am a flirt but I can,t help myself I,m a fool in love you see :):):) How is your son Alan he must be all grown up by now send him my regards love trish x
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A Small Snowball for me please Maxally, I am still in love with you after all these year,s . ok I am a flirt but I can,t help myself I,m a fool in love you see :):):) How is your son Alan he must be all grown up by now send him my regards love trish x
    Posted by paige55

You will get me blushing with posts like that Trish. My lad will be doing his exams this year...at the same school I attempted mine. Takes me back. He has grown up so fast, and thankfully, he is turning out to be a very clever and well behaved young man. Thanks for asking! Lovely post.

Your drinks, as usual...on the house. Cheers x
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : You will get me blushing with posts like that Trish. My lad will be doing his exams this year...at the same school I attempted mine. Takes me back. He has grown up so fast, and thankfully, he is turning out to be a very clever and well behaved young man. Thanks for asking! Lovely post. Your drinks, as usual...on the house. Cheers x
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Children are great Alan, maybe he could go in your place to one of the pre-arranged stuff you have and allow you to play the Vegas thing, sorry to hear of your sick relative and hope it's not too serious.
    Hope you take this in the vein intended.
    Life's too short, good luck.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Children are great Alan, maybe he could go in your place to one of the pre-arranged stuff you have and allow you to play the Vegas thing, sorry to hear of your sick relative and hope it's not too serious. Hope you take this in the vein intended. Life's too short, good luck.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Hiya Tom, I hope you are well Sir. Thanks for your post.

My 'stuff' involves one charity live poker tournament and the other will involve drinking loads of alcohol....hence, I will not be able to send the lad ;) 
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Well Done TO THE TEAM ,THS CONGRATULATIONS,LOOKING GOOD ALAN :):):)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    00PS YOU ALL LOOK HANDSOME XXX
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    00PS YOU ALL LOOK HANDSOME XXX
    Posted by paige55
    LOVE FLIRTY PAIGE XX
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Well Done TO THE TEAM ,THS CONGRATULATIONS,LOOKING GOOD ALAN :):):)
    Posted by paige55

Thank you very much Trish. Snowball on the house madam.

To elaborate on the above, I was part of a 5 man Hitsquad team who played a live game on Saturday and we ended up winning it for a nice trophy and a very nice cash return for each. I best buy a round huh? 

Cheers !.

Please also raise a glass to all those who have suffered in Manchester. Terrible scenes and my heart goes out to all the families involved.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Well done on getting your SPT seat on Sunday and congrats on your sats for cash success on Monday night.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Well done on getting your SPT seat on Sunday and congrats on your sats for cash success on Monday night.
    Posted by Jac35

His results do the talking.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Happy Birthday Al  your bar is six years old ........ time to introduce children's sensory garden and bouncy castle.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Happy Birthday Al  your bar is six years old ........ time to introduce children's sensory garden and bouncy castle.
    Posted by goldon

Cheers Goldon! It has (mostly) been fun. Maybe time to introduce security and keyboard holders ;)