You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    I will be ignoring the two forum trolls that have suddenly appeared in here! (both of them know who I mean!). Anyone in doubt who I mean, please PM and I will let you know the truth how sad they both are...LOL. Drinks are on the house for everyone else though. I was called a mediocre player by one of these trolls recently....and my roller win was a one off. I let my cards and results do my talking....not my keyboard. wallnutts 1470000 1 £3750 MAXALLY 0 2 £2250 jimmyshoo 0 3 £1500 Cheers all . Hic.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Interested to know what they have been saying....

Happy new year.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Al's Bar is "Closed" for refurbishing.  Help yourself to a Free Drink........ the Poison is in the Medicine Cabinet.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Time to let things go and spread a little happiness, we are here a short time. Hope all had a Happy Xmas and a prosperous, healthy new year.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Time to let things go and spread a little happiness, we are here a short time. Hope all had a Happy Xmas and a prosperous, healthy new year.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Cheers Tom. Best wishes for 2017.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Cheers Tom. Best wishes for 2017.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thanks Alan, same to you, all the best.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Happy New Year I wish you all a healthy 2017 xxx
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Happy New Year I wish you all a healthy 2017 xxx
    Posted by paige55

You too Trish. Have a couple of snowballs this evening ;) x
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Pie n a pint please Al (unless a troll has sneaked in and eaten all the pies)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hi Barkeep, A pint of whatever you would like for a piece of information as discussed.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hi Barkeep, A pint of whatever you would like for a piece of information as discussed.
    Posted by pompeynic

Morning. These walls have ears, so the info you require is contained within this list...

1) Yes, she is.
    2) Alaska
    3) AK
    4) 56%
    5) The jokers in the pack will always get burned 1st
    6) Before 2018
    7) Red
    8) Mix with water
    9) John Smith
    10) Always on a Friday

Hope this helps, ;)

Cheers
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor.
    I am fully refreshed, Many thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hi,

Have you got a job for a friendly Barmaid with nice legs and a 'Top Pair' ?

Krystal X

;)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hi, Have you got a job for a friendly Barmaid with nice legs and a 'Top Pair' ? Krystal X ;)
    Posted by KrystalBoo

Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Ive heard about this new barmaid, when does she start ?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Are there any dealers in here? Trying to get into the right state-of-mind for that other thread so I'd like to buy some Lyserrrgic acid diethylamide :)

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Are there any dealers in here? Trying to get into the right state-of-mind for that other thread so I'd like to buy some Lyserrrgic acid diethylamide :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Is that the posh name for dandelion and burdock me duck?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Great.

When can I start, i'm free tonight early doors.
    maybe i'll even get a Valentines Card tonight??

I can show a few lucky regulars my party piece of actually folding my 'Top Pair'
    It can be a struggle, and is customer/villian dependant obviously.

X
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Krystal you sure your not Max in a dress,i will not order a drink until I no for sure :):):):)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Krystal you sure your not Max in a dress,i will not order a drink until I no for sure :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    sorry alan could not resist xxx
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Welcome Krystal one snowball please xx
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Hired! Welcome to the team. As long as you dont turn out to be Terry the truck driver from Taunton, you will fit in fine here, I'm sure ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY

I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Don't you mean Elroy the 84 year old?
    I can understand why you get confused to be fair. There are so many Hitmen.

*waves at the complicit one*
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I don't think it's Terry the truck driver from Taunton, but it could be Dave the hitman from London.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

All Genders are catered for in Al's Bar .... He's so money super market. dot. com.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Ves'y it would be nice to believe there is a Heaven & Hell where all the Good & Bad people go.!

But the only Social Justice in Life is ...... we're all on death row waiting our turn.  get to the back of the Queue.

I wont ask for a pint of Guinness  just a Bloody Mary.?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hi Alan  keeping your head down under the Radar. I'll take the Flack but it's thirsty work .!
    Snowball for Trish please ........... I know how to treat a Lady.   Slap em on the bottom with the womans weekly.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    You ignoring me ..... after I missed "Sir Gary" tribute Game fighting your Troll's ! tut

Raise a Glass for "Sir Gary" please ty

• Options
    edited March 2017
    You ignoring me ..... after I missed "Sir Gary" tribute Game fighting your Troll's ! tut   Raise a Glass for "Sir Gary" please ty    
    Posted by goldon

Lol, sorry, thought no one came in here anymore. I just sit in the corner drinking halves nowadays watching the world go by.

You wont beat that group of bullying trolls goldon. A group that do nothing for the community but are still backed up by Tikay. Just ignore them all, it will be best for your health and sanity!

Glass of Red on the house (Sir Gary's fav tipple) for you, Trish and anyone else who drops in today. Cheers.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Lol, sorry, thought no one came in here anymore. I just sit in the corner drinking halves nowadays watching the world go by. You wont beat that group of bullying trolls goldon. A group that do nothing for the community but are still backed up by Tikay. Just ignore them all, it will be best for your health and sanity! Glass of Red on the house (Sir Gary's fav tipple) for you, Trish and anyone else who drops in today. Cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Humbled that you appreciated my efforts and that Trish Chill & yourself have'nt disowned me. I do get carried away sometimes and have learnt (now) not to hang myself when they give me to much rope.   Was Practicing to lasso the Trolls but will take your advice and sit here sipping you generous Red Wine.  R.I.P.  Sir Gary.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,looks like a real pub you got here,not one of those plastic wine bars.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys,looks like a real pub you got here,not one of those plastic wine bars.
    Posted by TheMadMonk
    My Hero ......... you may have just joined the ....... outcasts. ?