You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Drinks on me - 3rd in UKOPS PLO
    Posted by VespaPX

Nice one Mick, wp
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Drinks on me - 3rd in UKOPS PLO
    Posted by VespaPX
    Wtg mick 
  • Options
    edited May 2016

no Bar   no staff   no management ...... no drinks ..... no nothing
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Welcome weeman & his mumsie.... Double rum and coke and a couple of pints of the dark stuff coming up. On the house, enjoy ;) We serve pints of ciders....thats all you need to know as it all taste the same after 5 pints anyway. I was drinking Guinness for free at Cheltenham this week (on Thursday) with work. Didn't make a profit, but still enjoyed the day. Got my losses back by Friday.... plus some.  Cheers all.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    cider well you have never tasted the real McCoy then xxx lol
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Neglect in the Community
  • Options
    edited May 2016
     Abandoned Property

Post-mortems on customers bodies found lying on floor revealed they died of dehydration waiting for their free drinks.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Lock in. Keeping the riff raff out.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I've been in the cellar all the time.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I'll have a beer to celebrate the fact that there is sunshine on Leith for the 1st time in 114 years.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lock in. Keeping the riff raff out.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    What has this girl done wrong am i so riff raff xxxx bad max lol xxx
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Not been in for a wee while sir large rum and coke and a half of frosty jack please
  • Options
    edited June 2016

All drinks half price during the Euros.....double price for the scots though ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Hi max, pour yourself a pint of egotistical draught, then pour it over your head. Cheers!
    Posted by chilling
    Mm! Has been "Hot" lately 
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Beers all round are in order to celebrate.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Beers all round are in order to celebrate.
    Posted by VespaPX

Yeah, think your on you're own on that one. 

If it's double price for drinks for us Scots, it will be more for you guys out of the EU.

"Oh yeah, and £12.99 for a bag of dry roasted, love."
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR :   Yeah, think your on you're own on that one.  If it's double price for drinks for us Scots, it will be more for you guys out of the EU. "Oh yeah, and £12.99 for a bag of dry roasted, love."
    Posted by izzysteer
    Game of domino's?
    Quite topical as there will other countries following the brave 52%.

I understand that Scots want to stay in the EU but will they have you?
    There are financial contributions required to be accepted.
    Don't really know where Scotland will get the money from now that the North Sea oil has nearly run out.

Interesting times ahead.
    What's your tipple?
    I'll buy you one x
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Game of domino's? Quite topical as there will other countries following the brave 52%. I understand that Scots want to stay in the EU but will they have you? There are financial contributions required to be accepted. Don't really know where Scotland will get the money from now that the North Sea oil has nearly run out. Interesting times ahead. What's your tipple? I'll buy you one x
    Posted by VespaPX
    You may be right. The queston is, if  were weren't financially useful, why would the English want us? 

Anyway, there is no changing the decision. Each to their own, I'll have a brandy (double). 
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : You may be right. The queston is, if  were weren't financially useful, why would the English want us?  Anyway, there is no changing the decision. Each to their own, I'll have a brandy (double). 
    Posted by izzysteer

We are very fond of "Nessie"  ....... you can have a "DRAM"  eat your "HAGGIS" ..... wear your "KILT" and not be Raciest. !

• Options
    edited June 2016

I don't know Nessie personally as he lives up north, whisky is a dangerous drink and a small few of us here wear, what I think you English call "skirts" and "trousers".

Talking of England,

How is King Phillip Schofield? Has he rounded up the beefeaters, for a right on knees up to talk about the Queen Maaaaam and bladddy Johny foreigner?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The Black Watch,   how do they tell the time,?   Bagpipes never hold water.!   wee jimmy is incontinent.
    The Glasgow Kiss is a Butt of a joke.   Scotland had its vote to stay in the UK   UK had its vote to leave EU

I blame Al for the imigration problem .... They heard he offered free drinks.?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    The Black Watch,   how do they tell the time,?   Bagpipes never hold water.!   wee jimmy is incontinent. The Glasgow Kiss is a Butt of a joke.   Scotland had its vote to stay in the UK   UK had its vote to leave EU I blame Al for the imigration problem .... They heard he offered free drinks.?
    Posted by goldon
    *Scribbles down jokes to use as own.*

I'll be the toast of Glasgee toon.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : *Scribbles down jokes to use as own.* I'll be the toast of Glasgee toon.
    Posted by izzysteer
    KEEP A WELCOME IN THE HILLS

did you know that the Scots ............. people from Scotland are the love childs of  "Vikings"
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Booze bitter of your very finest to celebrate Winkeraldo leaving the pitch in tears and the French not doing the French thing by winning when it hosts.

Good night all round really. Just a shame there had to be a winner. Both losing would have been Carlsberg.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Hi Alan can I have a small snowball please,Need it after an old friend from here posted on FB that his young dog peggy passed away my heart goes out to you Stephen aka Donut64 xxx
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Hi Alan can I have a small snowball please,Need it after an old friend from here posted on FB that his young dog peggy passed away my heart goes out to you Stephen aka Donut64 xxx
    Posted by paige55

No prob Trish. On the house...enjoy.

Sad news from the Donut one. Another one missed around these parts. RIP peggy.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : No prob Trish. On the house...enjoy. Sad news from the Donut one. Another one missed around these parts. RIP peggy.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Don't think anyone has been " Banned "  since TK took over.?  He's a grown-up.  
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Stoke City 1-4 Manchester City

Pint of bitter please barkeep. If you could make it extra bitter, that would be nice.

Cheers

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Stoke City 1-4 Manchester City Pint of bitter please barkeep. If you could make it extra bitter, that would be nice. Cheers
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    how much have you spent ? how much money does your arab owner posess ? who is your manager ?
    too right im f*****g bitter ,  well done on beating little old Stoke
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Raise a glass to Ice Tiger today. RIP Steve.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Raise a glass to Ice Tiger today. RIP Steve.
    Posted by MAXALLY
         "There's a Poker Room reserved for him."