You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

AL's BAR

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
       Nappy changing room for hands on Dads. ?

" Nappy New Year"
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Al  Can i suggest a sand pit in the beer garden for the children to play in. #justsaying
    Posted by VespaPX
    I would like a paddling pool. lol
  • Options
    edited January 2016

A Pint for Goldon to unscramble his brain.

He just played his 1st PLO8 DYM
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A Pint for Goldon to unscramble his brain. He just played his 1st PLO8 DYM
    Posted by 67Bhoys
         Not my first Tk whipped me when I got in his game (again) by mistake last week. ?  Was fun,  but nerve racking.!   Was winging it and luck played a part.  Looked away and the game finished ?   did you win or go out ?     cheers free drinks always taste best.   gulp!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR :      Not my first Tk whipped me when I got in his game (again) by mistake last week. ?  Was fun,  but nerve racking.!   Was winging it and luck played a part.  Looked away and the game finished ?   did you win or go out ?     cheers free drinks always taste best.   gulp!
    Posted by goldon

Was bubble boy.

Glad you had fun, take my advice before the next one and visit the mob.

Since a newbie beat me, I'd better have one myself.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    In Responvisit the mob. Since a newbie beat me, I'd better have one myself.
    Posted by 67Bhoysse to Re: AL's BAR : Was bubble boy. Glad you had fun, take my advice before the next one and
         "visit the mob"

Really, I'm Holden player D.Y.M.s  some Deep stacks for fun but nothing heavy.  pick&mix me
    Getting on in years,  difficult to take new things in, the brain goes all spongy, wife's fault for nagging me all these years,  my ears have switch off. !   Al  get 67Boysse a shandy he's obviously drunk if he's in here trying to talking me into playing PLO reg.!  lol
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Farmer came into the Bar last night Al with a Pig on a lead. The bar staff notice the Pig only had three legs and asked the Farmer what happened.   "Well,he said,  this is a Special Pig"!  When I fell in the River it swam out and grabbed my collar and pulled me to safety.  " Special Pig that"?  "When the Hay bails in the Barn fell on top of me, the Pig pulled them away and saved my life."  "Special Pig that"?  and when I fell in the "Grain Silo" it ran 20 mile to get help."   Special Pig that"?   "Yes, said the bar man, but why has it only got three legs,"  "Well, said the Farmer, a "Special Pig", like that .......... you don't eat in one go.!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
      Pint for the Pig  ....... Al   pls.!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

No problem. Did you say you wanted pork scratchings with that?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    No problem. Did you say you wanted pork scratchings with that?
    Posted by MAXALLY
     "How could you be so insensative"  Al   it could be a Family member or even worse ........ his own leg. ! tut tut
  • Options
    edited January 2016
      Did you know !  Al ............ a joke a day keeps the Doctor away......... couple of pints help too.?

Just saying.!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I always thought it was an apple a day keeps the doctor away....

.......but I will go with the couple of pints now! ;)

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Asked, a mate whats the best type of Girl to take out on a date.!  .......... Blonde, Brunette, he said Milk Maid.?

They always warm their hands before milking.

• Options
    edited January 2016
      One for a regular Customer here: 

"Rod Stewart"  goes to the Doctors for check up.  Doctor, examines him.. and tells him, " You need to slow down,
    your life style is taking its toll on your body."!   "Well, said Rod"!   "I've had years of Wine, Women, & Song."!!
     I don't know if I can give all that up.?   Doctor tells him, you wont have to give it all up  "You can still keep Singing.?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
      One for a regular Customer here:   "Rod Stewart"  goes to the Doctors for check up.  Doctor, examines him.. and tells him, " You need to slow down, your life style is taking its toll on your body."!   "Well, said Rod"!   "I've had years of Wine, Women, & Song."!!  I don't know if I can give all that up.?   Doctor tells him, you wont have to give it all up  "You can still keep Singing.?
    Posted by goldon
    lol xxx
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I always thought it was an apple a day keeps the doctor away.... .......but I will go with the couple of pints now! ;) Cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
                                                   "AMENDMENT"
    Both wrong. ?

LOW  PAY  KEEPS  the  DOCTOR AWAY.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    MAXALLY can i have a small snowball please,Just Read about poor Dave Harvey having to have his four year old dog put to sleep i am heartbroken for him R.I.P. RUBY XXX i no some might say it's only a dog but they become such apart of your family, so sad for you Dave xxx
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    MAXALLY can i have a small snowball please,Just Read about poor Dave Harvey having to have his four year old dog put to sleep i am heartbroken for him R.I.P. RUBY XXX i no some might say it's only a dog but they become such apart of your family, so sad for you Dave xxx
    Posted by paige55
    No prob Trish x

RIP Ruby. Thoughts to Dave and his family..sad news. I was about 7 years old when our pet dog died in my arms. A collie cross called Kim. I will always remember that day. Pets are part of any family...fact.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
         Yes Al   a dog will follow you to the end's of the Earth  ........ then bury its bone. ?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
     Are we Idiots !...... Al ...  for posting in a "Virtual Bar" pretending its real.? asking for non existing drinks we can't drink.!  Voyeurism gone mad.?   I'm one fully qualified paid up member, because I post in here.! I served my Apprenticeship,  paid my membership fee's over the years and now proud to say I can spot other Idiots a mile away. So Al if someone calls you an Idiot .... don't be offended.... for they have posted here too and are Brothers in Arms ......  We're all in Dire Straits. !!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hi Al....... do you think I'm putting the punters off coming into the Bar.?  "Don't answer that."!

Do you remember "The Wheel Tappers & Shunters."  "The Comedians"  Bernard Manning!  can't tell his joke's anymore not Politically correct.!   There's to much red tape these days,  E.U. rules telling you what you can or cannot Laugh at.?

As he use to say,  "I can't be racist "  I tell jokes about every Nationality. ?  What the Bar needs is another Bernard Manning, or,  on a Saturday night couple Comedians and a couple Strippers.  "Good old Days"

• Options
    edited January 2016

Yo...I enjoy your contributions Mr Gold....so please carry on. This may be only a virtual bar but it is a place where folks can come to unwind. Just ignore the sad trolls who try to wind you up. They are the lowest of the low and live behind the protection of a keyboard. In a real bar, you and me both know what would happen to these annoying oinks ;)

Yeah the world has gone PC mad. I will try to get Joe Stapleton down one Sat night to do his stand up act. Very good I have heard and 'close to the bone'.

You do know there is a massage parlour upstairs here don't you?  
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I suppose it's all subjective
    Taking moral high grounds on one hand and then on the other saying that it's a shame that we can no longer be racist and sexist.
    Then there's the bit about sad trolls that you mention in every post you make.
    To some, trawling through mtt and lobbies to find small errors may appear to be more than a little sad.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I suppose it's all subjective Taking moral high grounds on one hand and then on the other saying that it's a shame that we can no longer be racist and sexist. Then there's the bit about sad trolls that you mention in every post you make. To some, trawling through mtt and lobbies to find small errors may appear to be more than a little sad.
    Posted by Jac35

Saw the little dig about this by your hench man (which I choose to ignore), but why is trying to improve the service for all sad? FTR, it was MTT's which I played in and noticed the error. With the on going error of not being able to open lobbies, knowing how much late reg there is from the start is quite important to me. But hey ho, you obv know better.

Nice to see you are still trawling through my posts and visiting this establishment in an attempt to continue your attempted attacks on me. I also like to thank you for all your worthwhile contribution to the forum. (?)

Yes, another one I will now gladly ignore ! 

• Options
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Saw the little dig about this by your hench man (which I choose to ignore), but why is trying to improve the service for all sad? FTR, it was MTT's which I played in and noticed the error. With the on going error of not being able to open lobbies, knowing how much late reg there is from the start is quite important to me. But hey ho, you obv know better. Nice to see you are still trawling through my posts and visiting this establishment in an attempt to continue your attempted attacks on me. I also like to thank you for all your worthwhile contribution to the forum. (?) Yes, another one I will now gladly ignore !  ☺
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Henchman - like :)
    Eatablishment - it isn't. It's a thread on a poker forum 
    Worthwhile contribution - yeah I think so in general. You have a bad effect on me though :)

I fought your corner for a long time. Then you turned on me because I stayed friends with someone who dumped you . Pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
     I seem to remember ....... be few years ago!  There was a Thread called.

THE CHURCH of  DAZZLER     your Welcome to come in and confess your sin's.

If you have never sinned then you can cast the first insult. ?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Saw the little dig about this by your hench man (which I choose to ignore), but why is trying to improve the service for all sad? FTR, it was MTT's which I played in and noticed the error. With the on going error of not being able to open lobbies, knowing how much late reg there is from the start is quite important to me. But hey ho, you obv know better. Nice to see you are still trawling through my posts and visiting this establishment in an attempt to continue your attempted attacks on me. I also like to thank you for all your worthwhile contribution to the forum. (?) Yes, another one I will now gladly ignore !  ☺
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You do realise you don't need to fake ignore me? There is a button called ''ignore XXX'' at the bottom of every post. Hit that and then you'll never see any of my posts again, simples. Would've thought that would be an obvious solution to counteract the ''TROLLS'' who seem to get under your skin far too easily.

Anyway, lets end on a high; I'm going Vegas this weekend, a place the barkeep knows well as he's from there according to his FB. So barkeep, wing a pint my way. And one for Jac35 as well whilst I'm at it. And a water for Goldon.

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I don't believe you......... you have never sinned?   lol   
  • Options
    edited January 2016
      Hi Al   ....... I was so disappointed when the wife told me I was'nt Perfect.!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : You do realise you don't need to fake ignore me? There is a button called ''ignore XXX'' at the bottom of every post. Hit that and then you'll never see any of my posts again, simples. Would've thought that would be an obvious solution to counteract the ''TROLLS'' who seem to get under your skin far too easily. Anyway, lets end on a high; I'm going Vegas this weekend, a place the barkeep knows well as he's from there according to his FB. So barkeep, wing a pint my way. And one for Jac35 as well whilst I'm at it. And a water for Goldon. Cheers!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Water is the Elixir of Life.  ty   But could you please tell me .... Whats wrong with my fwiend, "BigusDickus"