You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AL's BAR

Comments

• edited November 2015
        Cats away on holiday Al;    spending my money ...... so Whiskey Mac in pint glass pls .!  
  • edited November 2015

No problem, enjoy. Cheers!
  • edited December 2015
    Wow!  that hit the spot.

Went on friends stag do to France and got so drunk we lost three days.    The wife and her friend went to the police station to report me missing.  What does he look like, they asked!  "She said,"  he's six foot tall very hansom, speak's with Italian accent and smells adorable.
    Her friend said,  "He's nothing like that."  he's bald fat and drinks to much smells like a Brewery.!   
    "Yeah!" she said," but who wants him back".!
  • edited December 2015

I need a Pint mate, I just read the news about Steve in AJs post, really gutted.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    I need a Pint mate, I just read the news about Steve in AJs post, really gutted.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Mind if I join you Craig?
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Mind if I join you Craig?
    Posted by VespaPX

No mate, I think we all need one.

• edited December 2015

Yeah...drinks all round (on the house) to all. He has a lot of support on here and from his family and friends. A true gent is Steve and we all wish him well here.

Cheers all.
  • edited December 2015
      MERRY CHRISTMAS   Alan   "Driving so Shandy" pls.

Two men earlier today were Arguing in your bar Al, one shouted aggressively at the other. " I've slept with your Mother."   The bar went very, very quite.!  ......   other man said,
     " Go Home Dad,  your Drunk."!
  • edited December 2015
    Well done last night max. Sorry for the rail ;) but as you once said to me you really should have left the keyboard alone. Lol

• edited December 2015
    Well done last night max. Sorry for the rail ;) but as you once said to me you really should have left the keyboard alone. Lol

• edited December 2015
    I don't have my I D with me can I have a black rum and do you do lunches 
  • edited December 2015
    Posted by Darkangel7

Cheers DA x  Hope you have a great 2016.
  • edited December 2015
    I don't have my I D with me can I have a black rum and do you do lunches 
    Posted by weecheez1

Certainly Sir. A vast array of crisps are available behind the Bar. That is, if you like either ready salted or salt n vinegar ;)

Cheers.
  • edited December 2015
    Jar of cockles and a bag of scratchings please barkeep.
  • edited December 2015
    Jar of cockles and a bag of scratchings please barkeep.
    Posted by VespaPX

No prob Mick. Hope you have a good 2016 Sir.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Certainly Sir. A vast array of crisps are available behind the Bar. That is, if you like either ready salted or salt n vinegar ;) Cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    please check date before eating,could well be 2010 on back of pack,lol :):):) xxx alert food served in this bar is at your own risk xxxx :):):)happy 2016 maxally my love xx
  • edited December 2015

Right back at ya Trish. Snowballs on the house tonight! x

Hears to 2016 being a good one for all the regs here....

'CHEERS ALL'
  • edited December 2015

Cheers Al,

all the best for 2016 mate
  • edited December 2015
    Right back at ya Trish. Snowballs on the house tonight! x Hears to 2016 being a good one for all the regs here.... 'CHEERS ALL'
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I'll drink to that.

Wrong ''hears'' btw.
  • edited December 2015
    Here's to a Happy New Year to all, Peace be with you.x
  • edited December 2015
    Here's to a Happy New Year to all, Peace be with you.x
    Posted by tomgoodun

Cheers Tom. Respect to you Sir. 
  • edited December 2015
    Cheers Al, all the best for 2016 mate
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Cheers Craig. Same to you pal.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I'll drink to that. Wrong ''hears'' btw.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

I wasn't going to reply to you at all ever again on this forum as you are just a wind up merchant/sad troll....however....you have reached a new low here as for the second time in a week you have chose to make a remark about my writing dyslexia. Well done....you must be so proud of yourself and gained more points from your peers in doing so. I have , thankfully, not let it affect me too much in my real life and I will not now.

I will not communicate with you again.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I wasn't going to reply to you at all ever again on this forum as you are just a wind up merchant/sad troll....however....you have reached a new low here as for the second time in a week you have chose to make a remark about my writing dyslexia. Well done....you must be so proud of yourself and gained more points from your peers in doing so. I have , thankfully, not let it affect me too much in my real life and I will not now. I will not communicate with you again.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Oh Alan, that really isn't a new low for me.

How am I supposed to know about that? Thankfully I'm not privy to your private life, and all your abusive Facebook messages sent to me this year have been generally sound in spelling and grammar, so you hide it quite well.

Would love to chat more, but got some sats for cash to grind.
  • edited December 2015
      Alan,  Happy New Year 2016 to you & your Family .............  Al's Bar has got through the resession this year and still going strong .......... not many Threads started on this Community can say that.   Keyboard Warriors come and go but Al's Bar is still here.  Free drinks helped !    What History you have with ( can't spell his own name ) I have no idea,  but leave it in 2015 and move into 2016 head held high.  You have tons of support here.  If he continues to pester you I will get the Wrecking Ball out of retirement and flatten his dry sense of humour. remember !           
     "May old acquaintances be forgotten and never brought to mind" .......
  • edited December 2015
      Alan,  Happy New Year 2016 to you & your Family .............  Al's Bar has got through the resession this year and still going strong .......... not many Threads started on this Community can say that.   Keyboard Warriors come and go but Al's Bar is still here.  Free drinks helped !    What History you have with ( can't spell his own name ) I have no idea,  but leave it in 2015 and move into 2016 head held high.  You have tons of support here.  If he continues to pester you I will get the Wrecking Ball out of retirement and flatten his dry sense of humour. remember !             "May old acquaintances be forgotten and never brought to mind" .......
    Posted by goldon
    +1
  • edited January 2016

Oh my head.....hair of the dog please?
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No. Suffer lol x 

Happy new year Craig and all 

Let the past stay in the past a new clean page for all. Let go of old grievances as life is too short to hold on to anger and resentment.

Kir royal pls
  • edited January 2016
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No. Suffer lol x 

Happy new year Craig and all 

Let the past stay in the past a new clean page for all. Let go of old grievances as life is too short to hold on to anger and resentment.

Kir royal pls
  • edited January 2016
    Al 
    Can i suggest a sand pit in the beer garden for the children to play in.
    #justsaying