You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Liamboi''Luckbox''11 Diary

Comments

• edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Liamboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii11 Diary:
    Yeah you do run quite rubbish. Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance rizlakid18 Small blind   300.00 300.00 9830.00 Matt237 Big blind   600.00 900.00 11630.00   Your hole cards J J       henners10 Fold         MacMonster Raise   1200.00 2100.00 30620.75 liamboi11 All-in   10552.50 12652.50 0.00 ra1d Fold         rizlakid18 Fold         Matt237 All-in   11630.00 24282.50 0.00 MacMonster Fold         Matt237 Unmatched bet   1677.50 22605.00 1677.50 Matt237 Show J J       liamboi11 Show A 10       Flop     Q 2 A       Turn     4       River     8       Matt237 Win Flush to the Ace 22605.00   24282.50
    Posted by Matt237
    Jamming over Mac like a Boss!...Ul Matt

Good luck with your Diary and Targets!      
  • edited May 2014
    We both jammed over Mac :-)
  • edited May 2014
    cheers nick also I read on fb you were thinking posting a certain picture from an spt last year on here if you have a a heart please don`t :)

yeah matt way i`m running at moment if I suckout I get re sucked out which is worse because get that little bit of hope that I got out of it then get it taken away by river lol. Also how did you finish up in the mini?

no be playing poker today guys got a lot of college stuff to get done for tomorrow so I can see an all nighter on the cards wish me luck.
  • edited May 2014
    cheers nick also I read on fb you were thinking posting a certain picture from an spt last year on here if you have a a heart please don`t :)yeah matt way i`m running at moment if I suckout I get re sucked out which is worse because get that little bit of hope that I got out of it then get it taken away by river lol. Also how did you finish up in the mini? no be playing poker today guys got a lot of college stuff to get done for tomorrow so I can see an all nighter on the cards wish me luck.
    Posted by liamboi11
    Made a move near bubble when 18bb deep 4b jammed 2s into AK and they didnt hold, was getting annoyed at the fact button was always raising and sb was always 3betting, thought i had FE :-)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Liamboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii11 Diary : Made a move near bubble when 18bb deep 4b jammed 2s into AK and they didnt hold, was getting annoyed at the fact button was always raising and sb was always 3betting, thought i had FE :-)
    Posted by Matt237

ul dude you will get them next time :)

• edited May 2014
    Hey folks my intentions were not to play any poker today since had a lot college work due in tomorrow and it was very important get them in. So spent a lot time finishing what had to but I finished just after 10pm so was a load of my mind.

So jumped on to poker around half 10ish played the usual 20/30nl and one 40nl table. I must say I ran incredible especially on 1 30nl table where I coolered one my good mates on here which I don`t like to do but we both know it`s just business on the tables :)

Played-1.5hrs
    Limits-20/30nl(one 40nl table)
    Profit/loss-£159.99
    Points total-1574

still down for the month but i`m hoping be back in the black by weekend fingers crossed :)

• edited May 2014
    Good luck with the diary mate.
    After you said you'd had a bad time of it recently I thought I'd pop along and donate a load to you :)
    I know you say it's business at the tables and all that but... do me a favour next time I sit at cash and tell me to pisss off.
    I'm the worst
  • edited May 2014
    Good luck with the diary mate. After you said you'd had a bad time of it recently I thought I'd pop along and donate a load to you :) I know you say it's business at the tables and all that but... do me a favour next time I sit at cash and tell me to pisss off. I'm the worst ☺
    Posted by Jac35
    lol Thanks mate no seen you at cash table in a while hope you and the family are well.

You seriously underrate your cash game don`t know why cause you put me in a lot tough spots in short space of time compare to some others that never put me in a tough spot the whole time i`ve played them at cash :)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Liamboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii11 Diary : lol Thanks mate no seen you at cash table in a while hope you and the family are well. You seriously underrate your cash game don`t know why cause you put me in a lot tough spots in short space of time compare to some others that never put me in a tough spot the whole time i`ve played them at cash :)
    Posted by liamboi11
    Is that a comment regarding my abilities? :)
  • edited May 2014
    In Response to Re: Liamboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii11 Diary : Is that a comment regarding my abilities? :)
    Posted by GreekWay
    no comment :)
  • edited May 2014
    Hey guys just wee update how today went. I played a lot of poker today must played around 7-8hrs of cash alone and ran incredible again finished about £280+. I then decided try get some sng`s under my belt for the promo
    played-11, won-4 also bubbled 6 of them :).

Then finished the night with some mtts played main,mini,£200gtd and a few £11 bounty hunters total buyins were £66 but made a few deep runs and pretty much got my buyins back.

Played-10+hrs(including cash,sngs and mtts combined)
    Limits-20/30nl( couple 50nl tables)
    Profit/loss-£284.75
    Points total-2528

Finally back in profit for the month not by much but profit is profit :)

• edited May 2014
    Hey mate,

Nice profits today, long may the run good continue!
  • edited May 2014
    Today was a lazy day for poker and outside of poker slept in for college so decided to leave it and finish some college work and hand it in on monday when i`m back.

Pokerwise had a small winning day only played a few hours of cash mainly 20nl ended up just over a buyin even though everytime I stacked an opponet I then got stacked from craigcu12 on other table happy to help buddy:)

I then played the rest of the 15 sng`s for the promo hopefull done enough for top 6 spot, here`s a screenshot

Also played 4 mtts tonight(main/mini/megastack and the £2kbounty). I was doing great in main think was top 10 stack before my exit hand. I had 20kish my opponent had like 40k blinds 200/400, opponent 3x utg, c/o calls i`m on btn with qq so 3bet to 2.925k utg calls other player calls. Flop is 1074ddd he c/c my c-bet other player folds, turn is a jack of hearts pot is around 15k he c/c my allin with kq with the king of diamonds and river is diamond sigh. The other mtts fell just short of cashing in the megastack, won a few bounties in the £2kbounty but never cashed and finished 16th in the mini where I made 2 mistakes and I was out.

So overall made a small profit of £27.72 will try play more cash tomorrow but right now i`m too tired play.

• edited May 2014
    Hi W,  enjoying the read.  Q tho,  I notice you play cash, sng's, & mtt's.  Is this just because you enjoy the different types of games? (I know your doing the sng challenege)  Or do you get "bored" with grinding cash?  GL
  • edited May 2014
    Hi W,  enjoying the read.  Q tho,  I notice you play cash, sng's, & mtt's.  Is this just because you enjoy the different types of games? (I know your doing the sng challenege)  Or do you get "bored" with grinding cash?  GL
    Posted by Glenelg
    Hey m8 yeah I mainly play cash because that`s the format i`ve had most success with and enjoy the most tbh. I do also like playing a few mtts when want a break from cash for reasons like if cash not going well , getting bored and also just try get that big bink. But yeah I like to play a bit of everything keeps it interesting and I like to try new things.

Regarding sng`s i used to play a lot of them on another site before transfered to cash and did quite well I just wish the traffic for sng`s on sky would increase because I quite enjoy them and love the promos sky put on this month a bit of everything for everyone.

small brag coming made into top 6 on the challenge leaderboard for this week, the final is sunday and going try give it my all try win a seat for ukpc :) .
  • edited May 2014
    Good luck pal. Best of the best my aim i think as i don't play too much
  • edited May 2014
    thanks matt and gl to you also on the mtt promo.

well no poker for me today so pretty much chilled and waited for my son finish school at 3pm. The mrs had the car cause she had work to go to. So I had walk round which ain`t  problem only 5mins away just on way back takes like 30mins because my son takes forever trying balance on small walls , playing with friends and then he decides to walk really slow saying he has sore legs and hates walking I know he just says that to to get a piggy back he thinks i`m daft :).

When we eventually got home my new computer chair arrived so had to build it and my son wanted to help so took us about an hour felt quicker building the chair than walking home tbh. After building the chair we got dinner made and watched some netflix before put him to bed so as said quiet day for us so be back playing tomorrow feeling fresh.

• edited May 2014
    Well so much for me grinding today I played a short cash session for about hour yesterday ran well in that hour but just never felt 100% focused and if stayed on prob would have lost what profits I won so far and more.

Also just back from my home game mind I was saying there was 4 of us playing for 2nd place league money, well 3 out the 4 of us were the final 3 players and I held out to win. It turned out to be £275 for 2nd place in the league so because we were all very tight in the league standings and with stacks on the night being very close we did a little deal when us 3 were left £50,£75 and £150. Overall I finished 2nd in this league and 2nd in the player of the year standings which i`m happy with but really wanted to retain my player of the year crown but can`t win them all :).

todays results

Played-1hr
    Limits-20/30nl
    Profit/loss-£69.64
    Points total-3029

• edited May 2014
    Well done on the stt challenge and best of luck in the final. Can I just ask, did you play regular 6max, DYMs or both? Do you think playing regulars gives you the best chance of a decent ROI?
  • edited May 2014
    Well done on the stt challenge and best of luck in the final. Can I just ask, did you play regular 6max, DYMs or both? Do you think playing regulars gives you the best chance of a decent ROI?
    Posted by waller02
    Hey thanks mate yeah I played all mine at 6max regular sng`s I suck at dym`s tbh. Yeah imo gives you have a much better chance getting top 6 by playing a regular gives you a 254% roi for win where cashing in dym only gives you like 81% even if you come 2nd in a regular u get 90% roi.

obviously regular are a bit  tougher because you need top 2 to get a return but if you run well over 15 games like I did you defo have a good chance gettin top 6.
  • edited May 2014
    Best of luck tonight Willie.

Gave it a go today hopefully I make the leaderboard.
  • edited May 2014
    Best of luck tonight Willie. Gave it a go today hopefully I make the leaderboard.
    Posted by day4eire76
    cheers mate, hope you done enough get on leaderboard too.
  • edited May 2014
    well poker this weekend there was hardly any volume tbh I played like 1 hour of cash was up like £20+. I played 9 allin sats for roller won a seat plus came 2nd for £50 so bought into mini and 3k bounty cashed in none of them finished 24th in super roller top 18 paid but as I normally do lose a big pot when get it in ahead then just spew to played that gets lucky vs me in the 1st place really need get my tilt under control.

The sng promo final was tonight but after one player was eliminated it stopped so don`t know what sky are going to do to reschedule or gives us all a seat :) see what happens.

• edited May 2014
    Hey guys wee update never played at all on monday but sure made up for my lazy weekend today must have played at least 15 hours today mainly cash. It sure was a rollercoaster ride at one point was down £-100 then I was up £300+ and then finished overall £-68.12 which felt like a much bigger loss because I was up so much at one point sigh. A lot of things never went my way in the bigger pots so was just grinding up stacks most the day and probably never played my a-game for the time I played so cant complain about a poor day when wasn`t playing or running my best.

Also played the £5k Turbo and the Mini Priority freeroll, got off to decent start in both but blinds caught up with me in the Turbo and I had 19bbs in the big blind with 77 big stack in the small blind has double my stack 4x calls my shove with kqos 1st card was a king good game. The Priority mtt ran well in that making big hands and getting paid then soon starting raise calling off short stacks and losing all my flips I was then the shortie and had 11bbs open shoved from c/o with 22 and big blind had jacks and he held.

Todays results

Played-15+hrs
    Limits-20-50nl(one 100nl table)
    Profit/loss-£-68.12
    Points total-5040(months total)

The month as a whole hasn`t been too good just can`t get going and put together some consecutive winning sessions think i`m in profit by £100+. This month nothing compared to last month I had 12 straight winnings days at the start and was nearly at the £2k profit funny old game poker :)

• edited May 2014
    How can you go from +£300 to -£68? Fish. Amazing game poker, isn't?

Can you teach me how to go to +£300 during a session? I can do the losing part on my own.
  • edited May 2014
    How can you go from +£300 to -£68? Fish. Amazing game poker, isn't? Can you teach me how to go to +£300 during a session? I can do the losing part on my own.
    Posted by GreekWay
    I wish I knew how I did manage m8 but I ain`t happy till I double it or lose it all :)
  • edited May 2014
    Sorry guys no posted on the diary for a few days usually a sign of things not going well :). Well they are not lol still not running great in cash and mtt`s and I`m really just tilting during an after every session I play. Last night was playing a few mtt`s (main,mini,megastack and the 500 deepie) was doing well in them all above average and after I got a sik beat in the mini I just went on uber tilt mode and blew my decent stacks and positions in the mtt`s up. Thinking about it now if my mental side of the game kept cool I really did have good chance of getting a decent score and possibly turn my month round but nope I`m a mental fish :).

The plan is prob just take a break for a little bit or just not play as much no sure yet. I don`t like taking a long time off cause I feel rusty when not played for a while so think I will just play less for the time being and do mostly fun stuff outside poker with family and catch up with college stuff also.

Also goin to listen to the mental game of poker on my phone just to refresh my head with some things about tilt etc, also been watching the I bet you tv show with phil laak and esfandiari on youtube I find those 2 hilarious and anyone no watched it yet I recommend it.

Month`s stats so far

Played-70hrs
    Limits-20-50nl(incl around 20+ mtts)
    Profit/loss-£-177.85
    Points-6287

• edited May 2014
    Hopefully the month turns around soon pal.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi William,
    not been here for last 5 weeks.. how things have changed for you. nl20-nl50 even nl100  wow.
    great going mate.. br must be good i'm guessing/hoping :)
    best wishes from a little fish.. Devonfish  ha ha
  • edited May 2014
    Hopefully the month turns around soon pal.
    Posted by day4eire76
    cheers m8 I`m not even down that much but really not enjoying poker this month

vwp last night in the main buddy i`m sure you will take one down soon :)