You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Nice one mate wp see you and kgee out there goin to be awesome :)
  • edited May 2015
    Thursday 21st May 2015 Results :

Dym = + £4
    Tourney = - £23
    Points = 685
    Stars = - £76
    Party = - £76

Hours = 9
    Total = - £171

Friday 22nd May Results :

Dym = + £263
    Tourney = + £21
    Points = 1075

Hours = 7
    Total = + £284

Saturday 23rd May Results :

Dym = - £57
    Tourney = + £100
    Points = 70

Live poker

Tourney = didn't make day 3
    Expenses = - £27

Total = + £16

Hi all just like to say thanks for the messages for the MAYHEM Freeroll really appreciate it. So Dym's made a little over the 3days. Tourneys on sky went deep in the Friday main coming like 20 ish I think. Stars I played on Thursday when I shouldn't of really feeling very tired still decided to play bad decision played awful and was out pretty earlier. Party I took another shoot in the grand prix made day2 with 180k with blinds starting at 5/10k so went down DTD Saturday couldn't get anything going and was about 30 off the money min cash being $300. So that was about 6 so I knew the mayhem freeroll was starting at 7 so decided to sit about and play it on my IPAD at the club pretty good decision as I managed to take it down and 20 heads so with 1 nite to go I think ive got a pretty good chance of taking the seat. 2nite I will be playing my Normal dyms, Roller and mini and the low main event on stars. Good luck to everyone in the VEGAS FINAL.

POINTS = 15866
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = - £126
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £8548

Next update Wednesday!!

• edited May 2015
    Well done on the mayhem results, looks in the bag. Good luck tonight.
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Well done on the mayhem results, looks in the bag. Good luck tonight.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Indeed . Well done
  • edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015

Vwp in the Mayhems. Have a great time in vegas!

• edited May 2015
    WTG Timmy!!
    Well deserved, have an amazing time :)
  • edited May 2015
    Impressive result Timmy, way to TID hope you do the same in Vegas :)
  • edited May 2015
    Very well done on winning the mayhem freeroll.

Have a great time in vegas, and do some more winning!
  • edited May 2015

Sunday 24th May 2015 Results :

Dym = - £12
    Tourney = - £121
    Points = 955
    Stars = + £87

Hours = 11
    Total = - £45

Monday 25th May Results :

Dym = - £169
    Tourney = + £1
    Points = 590

Hours = 5
    Total = - £168

Tuesday 26th May Results :

Dym = + £161
    Tourney = - £17
    Points = 815

Hours = 5
    Total = + £144

Hi all thanks for everyone for the messages for me winning my Las Vegas seat really happy and really excited for the trip now. Im going to be taking KGEE with me so going to get the flights booked Sunday as he's in France on a fishing trip. Losted a little on Dym's last 3 days tourneys on Sky no deep runs only cash was in the Mayhem freeroll for a big £1 cash no heads thou FML lol. Sunday was the last day on SCOOP cashed in the low Main event for $235 but no other cashes SCOOP wasn't a success for me but glad I took the shots I did and will be doing the same next year. So last week of the month so just gonna stick to grinding on sky and finish the month on a high.

POINTS = 18246
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = - £195
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £8479

Next update Saturday.

• edited May 2015
    Fantastic results for the Vegas seat.

Enjoy.

Don't let the poker get in the way of the poker :-)
  • edited May 2015
    Ha Ha I like it thank you Phantom66
  • edited May 2015
    Wednesday 27th May 2015 Results :

Dym = - £134
    Tourney = - £80
    Points = 848

Hours = 9
    Total = - £214

Thursday 28th May Results :

Dym = + £111
    Points = 815

Hours = 10
    Total = + £111

Friday 29th May Results :

Dym = + £281
    Tourney = - £28
    Points = 1473

Hours = 10
    Total = + £253

Saturday 30th May Results :

Dym = + £138
    Tourney = - £31
    Points = 645

Hours = 6
    Total = + £107

Hi all just like to welcome back KGEE as he's been away for a week Fishing in France and now hes back grinding online. So made a nice little bit on Dym's last 4 days so really happy bout that. Tourney's on sky no deep runs to report and 3 losing days. So last day of the month I will be playing the Roller,mini roller and my Dym's.

POINTS = 22067
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £62
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £8736

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW!!

• edited May 2015
    Congratulations on Vegas mate, if I can or cant make it I still wanted you to do well and bink a seat! You deserve a bit of luck mate so well done!! Goodluck with today, you better make some money else you will be signing on in the morning right? :)

No pressure..........
  • edited May 2015

Thank you kgee good to have you back. Yeah mite have to sign on after this month haha. But im going to come 2nd in the Roller 2nite so its ok.

• edited May 2015
    Good luck Timmy, hope Knee is on 10 per cent.

Run well

Daggers 
  • edited May 2015
    Run well mate ! 

• edited June 2015
    Sunday 31st May 2015 Results :

Dym = - £95
    Tourney = - £59
    Points = 500
    Side Bet = - £100 ( Larson7 )
    Online staking = + £275
    Total Points = 22567
    Points Bonus = + £620

Hours = 9
    Total = + £641

May 2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £530
    Tourney = + £144
    Cash = - £134
    Points = 22567
    Points Bonus = + £620

Promo = Vegas Package
    Stars = - £415
    Party = - £76
    Staking = + £275
    Side bet = - £100

Live :

Tourney = - £77
    Expenses = - £66

Hours = 251

TOTAL = + £701

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £9377

So May is finally over been a up and down month other than the first week that was the only time I was up on the month at 1 point I think I was down around - £800 but managed to reduce that through the end of the month. This is the most amount of hours ive done in 1 month but with it being SCOOP on stars I think that was always gonna happen.

Highs :

So I've got 2 highs for this month and the 1st is KGEE once again another really impressive month making + £550 so + £275 each and he even had the last 10 days off from online. Not just saying it because he's my mate but in Tourney's wow I really do think he's a sick talent maybe the next Julian Thew ( YOYO ) I've told him with the deal I gave him he can play up to £22 Tourneys but he's happy with £1-£11 tourneys so if he's happy that's cool with me. I mite have to sign him up to a long term contract and even put a Minimum release clause in. My 2nd high has to be winning my Las Vegas Package through the Mayhem Freeroll Promo. I won the 3rd week with 41 heads and winning the tourney twice sick brag sorry and 1 of them win's was winning it on my Ipad after getting knocked out of the grand prix at DTD.

Lows :

Only 1 low for May and that was not having a + SCOOP took a lot of shots but never really got a deep run going I did enjoy the 1st week of it but near the end I was glad it was over just felt proper tired. So im having a month off stars.

Targets for June :

Earn 26k In points
    Make + £2k for the total month
    Make sure I get on the right plane to Vegas.

Good luck to everyone for June
    Next update Friday!!

• edited June 2015
    Love your posts m8 simplistic and enjoyable,no bad beat storys just plain stats.N1 on the vegas seat enjoy.
  • edited June 2015
    Love your posts m8 simplistic and enjoyable,no bad beat storys just plain stats.N1 on the vegas seat enjoy.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Thanks CHILLIE glad your enjoying the diary!
  • edited June 2015
    Wednesday 3rd June 2015 Results :

Dym = + £16
    Points = 795

Hours = 5
    Total = + £16

Thursday 4th June Results :

Dym = + £29
    Points = 255

Live Poker

Tourney = + £15
    Expenses = - £10

Hours = 5
    Total = + £34

Hi all hope your all well. So I haven't really played to much so far had Monday and Tuesday off and then just 2 small sessions and then went to my dad's local poker league last night for a couple of beers. Just like to say a massive thank you to IRISHROSE for helping me get my flights sorted for Vegas and also DONTELLMUM for sorting my hotel out as I'm going out 3 days earlier so a total of 10days now so cant wait. I'm going to have a long grinding day today and a little bit 2morrow but then out for the Champs league final with the lads so really looking forward to that and maybe not much poker Sunday as it takes me 2days to recover from my hangover's lol.

POINTS = 1050
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £50
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £9427

Next Update Monday!!
  • edited June 2015
    Have a great time in Vegas Timmy! x
  • edited June 2015
    Have a great time in Vegas Timmy! x
    Posted by mrsduck
    Ty Ty Mrsduck x
  • edited June 2015
    Friday 5th June 2015 Results :

Dym = + £213
    Points = 1770

Hours = 8
    Total = + £213

Saturday 6th June Results :

Dym = - £97
    Points = 419

Hours = 3
    Total = - £97

Monday 8th June Results :

Dym = - £88
    Tourney = + £1
    Points Bonus = + £114
    Points = 590

Hours = 4
    Total = + £27

Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? Not to much to report made a little on Dym's over the last 3 days also received my 1st weekly rewards bonus. I didn't play Sunday as I went out for food and a lot of beers with the lads for champs league final and it got quite messy so only just fully recovered today had a really funny night but these 2day hangovers are not fun. Not to much planned now until Vegas just going to be doing a lot of grinding online.

POINTS = 3835
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £193
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £9570

Next update Friday!!
  • edited June 2015
    Better get used to those hangovers come vegas buddy :)

gl grinding till vegas
  • edited June 2015
    Better get used to those hangovers come vegas buddy :) gl grinding till vegas
    Posted by liamboi11
    I think I'm going to have two messy night's and quite a few tipsy night's :).
    What's the plan for you bud? lol

GL aswell buddy.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : I think I'm going to have two messy night's and quite a few tipsy night's :). What's the plan for you bud? lol GL aswell buddy.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Not to sure yet prob go with the flow mate but yeah defo a few messy nights are on the cards lol

But I do try avoid poker when drinking gets pretty exspensive :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Not to sure yet prob go with the flow mate but yeah defo a few messy nights are on the cards lol But I do try avoid poker when drinking gets pretty exspensive :)
    Posted by liamboi11
    Did Dontellmum lose that prop bet with you ?
    You planning on playing many tourneys or cash games before the WSOP tourney?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Did Dontellmum lose that prop bet with you ? You planning on playing many tourneys or cash games before the WSOP tourney?
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Yeah he lost hes keeping quiet but i`m going to post this week a few options see what ppl think he should wear haha

I prob play mostly cash but will dabble with a few mtts too before and after the wsop tourney yourself?
  • edited June 2015
    Haha nice that's going to be a good laugh.
    Yeah I'm going to mix it up with cash and tourney.