You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Wednesday 22nd July 2015 Results :

Dym = - £359
    Points = 905

Hours = 7
    Total = - £359

Thursday 23rd July Results :

Dym = + £136
    Points = 985

Hours = 7
    Total = + £136

Hi all so my first couple of days back since my holiday break. So 1st day back was rough you could to say I wasn't match fit only playing 2 very small session's in the last 28 day's online. But 2nd day we managed to have a better day so looking to push on now for the rest of the month. But my aim target is to squeeze into Priority Club only 2100 points so far its going to be tight.

POINTS = 2100
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1886
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £13,058

Next update Monday!!

• edited July 2015
    This man takes 3 weeks off in July and still wins heaps.

Hope to catch you in Notts buddy.
  • edited July 2015

Yep see you at DTD bud really looking forward to it.
    Run well Sir!!

• edited July 2015
    Friday 24th July 2015 Results :

Dym = + £175
    Points = 995

Hours = 9
    Total = + £175

Saturday 25th July Results :

Dym = + £104
    Points = 1105

Hours = 6
    Total = + £104

Sunday 26th July Results :

Dym = + £241
    Points = 1190
    Stars = + £12

Hours = 9
    Total =  + £254

Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? Other than seeing my Nephew for the weekend I've just been grinding online. As you can see I managed to record 3 solid days and a decent amount of points. So since the rough 1st day back at the office we've turned it around and on course to finish the month on a high. Out for a few drinks this weekend for my mates birthday so I'm going to grind all week online so I can get myself into Priority club and then have Saturday and Sunday off.

POINTS = 5390
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £2419
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £13,591

Next update Wednesday!!

• edited July 2015
    Great results Timmy
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Great results Timmy
    Posted by Jac35
    Thank you Sir
  • edited July 2015
    Smashing it Timmy, congrats!
  • edited July 2015
    just a machine bud :)

you going to notts and if so what dates?
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks DTM and Liamboi I just run well that's all. I was thinking about Thursday - Sunday. What about you too ?
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks DTM and Liamboi I just run well that's all. I was thinking about Thursday - Sunday. What about you too ?
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    same bud cya at the bar thu night :)
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : same bud cya at the bar thu night :)
    Posted by liamboi11
    Shock!!!!!! haha. Where you lot staying?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Shock!!!!!! haha. Where you lot staying?
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    haha i`m stayin at holiday inn bud

wbu?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : haha i`m stayin at holiday inn bud wbu?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Is that at the castle Marina ? I think im going Travel lodge
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Is that at the castle Marina ? I think im going Travel lodge
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    thats the one bud

is travelodge close by dusk till dawn?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : thats the one bud is travelodge close by dusk till dawn?
    Posted by liamboi11
    I think so I will double check before booking.
  • edited July 2015
    Monday 27th July 2015 Results :

Dym = + £303
    Points Bonus = + £102
    Points = 1170

Hours = 8
    Total = + £405

Tuesday 28th July Results :

Dym = + £34
    Points = 885

Hours = 8
    Total = + £34

Hi all hope your all well ? So a decent start to the week a nice big day on Dym's Monday and a small profit yesterday. On course for my main aim for the month was Priority Club and were on 7445 now so with 3 more days to go to should just squeeze in.

POINTS = 7445
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £2858
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £14,030

Next update Saturday!!
  • edited July 2015
    Keep it up Timmy!

£10k Priority freeroll at the UKPC if you make it to 10k points.
  • edited July 2015
    Keep it up Timmy! £10k Priority freeroll at the UKPC if you make it to 10k points.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Thank you JP grinding pretty hard so should sneak in.
  • edited August 2015
    Wednesday 29th July 2015 Results :

Dym = - £1
    Points = 1510

Hours = 9
    Total = - £1

Thursday 30th July Results :

Dym = + £78
    Points = 920

Hours = 8
    Total = + £78

Friday 31st July Results :

Dym = + £173
    Points = 570
    Points Bonus = ?
    Staking = + £150

Hours = 6
    Total = ?

Hi all hope your all having a good weekend ? I got my dates wrong it's my mates birthday next weekend good timing as the Premiership start's again so cant wait for all day sesh. So I've just been chilling out with my nephew and even took him skeggy as u already no I only live 30mins away so always a decent day when the sun's out. So last 3days of the month went well losted a massive £1 on Wednesday but at one point I was down £350-£400 so to grind it back I was very happy. Kgee also finished his month winning £300 so £150 to me so that's 6 straight month's of profit since I started staking him very impressive KGEE. Just waiting on my monthly points bonus which should arrive tomorrow then I will update my Total months results.

Will update 2morrow good luck with your Sunday grind!!
  • edited August 2015

July 2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £887
    Tourney = - £121
    Points = 10445
    Points Bonus = + £208
    Staking = + £150

Live :

Cash = + £10
    Tourney = + £2280
    % = - £65

Hours = 98

TOTAL = + £3349

So July is done and it ended up being my best month even thou we only did 98 hours over the month including trips to Las Vegas, Norfolk Broads and Tenerife.  

Highs :

So my biggest high has to be cashing and then going deep in the Little one drop. And my other high was coming home from Tenerife and not felling great after being the booze all week and I had 0 points and I wanted to make priority club like I usually do so I played Dym's 10 days straight started with a - £359 day but then turned it around and ended up +£887 and hit my 10k points so I was really happy with that.

Lows :

Only 1 low for July and that was the Liittle one drop again even thou was happy with my run and felt I could of pushed on abit more and hit like a top20 finish.

Targets for August :

Qualify or flick it in for the UKPC.
    Take advantage of the free drink at the Live Priority Freeroll at DTD.
    Hit + 20k points.
    Have a + £2k month.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £14.534

Next update 2morrow!!

• edited August 2015
    Saturday 1st August 2015 Results :

Dym = + £148
    Promo = + £540
    Points = 670

Hours = 5
    Total = + £688

Sunday 2nd August Results :

Dym = + £99
    Tourney = - £26
    Points = 375

Hours = 5
    Total = + £73

Monday 3rd August Results :

Dym = + £24
    Points Bonus =  + £124
    Points = 155

Hours = 2
    Total = + £148

Tuesday 4th August Results :

Dym = - £210
    Points =  1245

Hours = 9
    Total = - £210

Hi all so these are my 1st few days of the month. Had a nice steady start to Dym's but then had a poor day yesterday so looking to bounce back well before the end of the weekend. Also sold my IPhone6 plus which I won bout 10 weeks ago in a apple bundle freeroll and should be selling my apple watch later on in the week.

POINTS = 2500
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £699
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £15,233

Next update Saturday!!

• edited August 2015
    watched you play a lot and great to see a pro write a diary!   I think that having a 15-20k profit is a VERY decent wage.  People need to remember that is tax free, so if earning 20k net that is like a regular 30-35k job which is better than average 27 year old!   PLUS........  that wage plus your doing a job you LOVE = priceless. Run well and look forward to reading the progres
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Timmy can I ask please with the volume you play how do you decide what hands to analyse. Its going through them all that puts me off, I just tend to go for memorable hands. Any advice appreciated. Good Luck mate.
    Regards
    Danny
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Timmy can I ask please with the volume you play how do you decide what hands to analyse. Its going through them all that puts me off, I just tend to go for memorable hands. Any advice appreciated. Good Luck mate. Regards Danny
    Posted by mcglynn07
    Hi buddy to be honest I'm really bad for going back and analysing hands. So sorry I'm not the player to ask about that.
  • edited August 2015
    Wednesday 5th August 2015 Results :

Dym = + £230
    Points = 1455

Hours = 10
    Total = + £230

Thursday 6th August Results :

Dym = + £298
    Points = 920

Hours = 6
    Total = + £298

Friday 7th August Results :

Dym = + £143
    Points = 2230 ( Double Points )

Hours = 9
    Total = + £143

Hi all so I'm updating my diary now as I'm on a alldayer 2morrow for my mates birthday Kgee will be there and he loves to drink sometimes pints of Jager so could be a very messy day. So I was after a good response to losing - £210 Tuesday and I got that with 3 very solid days and a total of + £671. I mite have a small grind Sunday depends how rough I am. Very big football fan so cant wait for all the games to start and I even like to have a bet not to big so the losses don't bother me. Oh yeah and some crazy news came in Sky have asked me to appear on there live TV show on Sky sports 4 on Tuesday 25th August bit nervous but also very excited.
    Hope your all have a good weekend!!

POINTS = 7105
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1370
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £15,904

Next update Tuesday!!
  • edited August 2015
    smashing it bud wp

awesome timmy on sky show don`t talk about any of our vegas stories bud :)
  • edited August 2015
    I was hoping they was going to have you on with me and don't worry what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. You mite have to give me some tips for online cash haven't played for a while.
  • edited August 2015
    I was hoping they was going to have you on with me and don't worry what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. You mite have to give me some tips for online cash haven't played for a while.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    haha i would freeze on tv, would need a few drinks down me to settle the nerves.

2 tips of online cash never let me down

tip 1- Bet till opponent folds
    tip 2- Bet till you hit

gl mate :)
  • edited August 2015

well done mate really looking forward to that show!! usually your mates are supposed to go after you in the challenge 100 but think I might stay away as you would get half whatever I was to win anyway!! im sure there will be a few dym players wanting to get you though

Haha loving the tips liamboi, if you was to write a book I think I would buy it!

• edited August 2015
    well done mate really looking forward to that show!! usually your mates are supposed to go after you in the challenge 100 but think I might stay away as you would get half whatever I was to win anyway!! im sure there will be a few dym players wanting to get you though Haha loving the tips liamboi, if you was to write a book I think I would buy it!
    Posted by kgee
    haha think u be the only one bud :)

u goin to notts ?
  • edited August 2015
    Saturday 8th - Sunday 16th August 2015

Dym = + £224
    Tourney = - £43
    Cash = + £102
    Sky promo = + £200
    Points = 4330
    Points Bonus = + £135
    Expenses = - £165

Live poker -

Tourney = - £20
    Cash = - £12
    Expenses = - £10

Hours = 47
    Total = + £411

Hi all sorry for the lack of updates had a few nite's out with the lads Mum's birthday party and been spending a lot of time with my nephew. So as you can see managed a solid + £224 on dym's played a couple of hours of 50nl master cash a little bit of practise for the live sky poker show week on Tuesday and played the turbo Tuesday and made the ukpc final last nite for £24 but sadly came 10 off the seats. Sold my apple watch and then also got my ebay charges through for selling watch and iPhone 6 plus. I said to Kgee when I started staking him when he makes me every £1k I will get him a £50 gift so I got him the new Man u shirt. Went to say hello to some friends at my local poker league Thursday haven't seen them since vegas so had a nice catch up with them. So Thursday I will be heading to DTD for the UKPC freeroll got hotel booked for 3nites looking forward to having a good catch up with the sky players sadly I haven't got a seat for the main but I will be trying some live sats I will be defiantly playing the mini and some cash games so still should be a fun trip and you never no last minute I mite decide to flick it in to the MAIN. So just some steady online grinding for the next 3 days.

POINTS = 11506
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1781
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £16,315

Next update Thursday!!