You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited June 2015

very messy night Saturday have you sobered up yet Tim? Just be careful liamboi we was getting rounds Saturday night, tims round he nips off to toilet, comes waltzing back, not with 2pints but only 1 and it wasn't for me!! when I asked "whats going on?" he just smiled and looked rather happy with himself! I recently had a confession from the lad himself that he punched me in the stomach Saturday night! We all thought you was mr nice guy timmyrara but you pretty much stole my money and beat me up Saturday night :)

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    very messy night Saturday have you sobered up yet Tim? Just be careful liamboi we was getting rounds Saturday night, tims round he nips off to toilet, comes waltzing back, not with 2pints but only 1 and it wasn't for me!! when I asked "whats going on?" he just smiled and looked rather happy with himself! I recently had a confession from the lad himself that he punched me in the stomach Saturday night! We all thought you was mr nice guy timmyrara but you pretty much stole my money and beat me up Saturday night :)
    Posted by kgee
    Haha brilliant I will keep one eye open make sure there is not any of this nonsense in vegas mate :)
  • edited June 2015
    Yep fully recovered now KGEE. I just wanted to go for a few pints and watch the footy but KGEE got the lads drinking PINTS of JAGER and we ended up getting in at 4-5am. My JAGER retirement mite be coming up back to the Vodka and Red Bull I think.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Yeah he lost hes keeping quiet but i`m going to post this week a few options see what ppl think he should wear haha I prob play mostly cash but will dabble with a few mtts too before and after the wsop tourney yourself?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Go easy on me kids.

Timmy, no need to egg him on my friend. He reminds me everyday.  I'm gonna get done over here.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Go easy on me kids. Timmy, no need to egg him on my friend. He reminds me everyday.  I'm gonna get done over here.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Haha sorry buddy I'm sure Liamboi wont go to hard on ya.
  • edited June 2015
    Tuesday 9th June 2015 Results :

Dym = - £130
    Tourney = + Apple Bundle
    Points = 1300

Hours = 11
    Total = - £130

Wednesday 10th June Results :

Dym = + £108
    Tourney = + £14
    Points = 930

Hours = 9
    Total = + £122

Thursday 11th June Results :

Dym = + £76
    Points = 585

Hours = 6
    Total = + £76

Hi all Vegas countdown has started for me now 13days to go!! So since last update a small profit on Dym's. Tuesday played the two Priority freeroll's I qualified for and managed to come in top2 to win a Apple Bundle worth up to £1k biggest items are the IPhone 6 Plus and the Apple watch been told I should receive them near the end of the month so a nice start to July if I decide to sell the items. No drinking this weekend so just grinding for me and a nice bonus as it's double points on Dym's so I'm going to be playing a lot of volume.

POINTS = 6670
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £261
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £9638

Next updat
    e Monday!!
  • edited June 2015

Friday 12th June 2015 Results :

Dym = + £4
    Points = 2230

Hours = 9
    Total = + £4

Saturday 13th June Results :

Dym = + £75
    Points = 1770

Hours = 8
    Total = + £75

Sunday 14th June Results :

Dym = + £459
    Tourney = - £24
    Points = 2640

Hours = 9

Total = + £435

Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? Las Vegas countdown is now 10 days!! So other than playing a sat for the Roller its just been all Dym's as it was double points. So I managed 3 + days and yesterday we made a nice + £435 and I looked through my diary and it was best day on them this year and maybe ever. This week I think were going to keep it in the same and just grind my Dym's and keep my results nice and solid.

POINTS = 13330
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £775
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = £10,152

Next update Thursday!!

• edited June 2015
    Nice one Timmy, great job on Sunday considering you musta been tempted to play MTTS.
    Disicpline FTW.
  • edited June 2015
    Monday 15th June 2015 Results :

Dym = + £100
    Points Bonus = + £199
    Points = 310

Hours = 3
    Total = + £299

Tuesday 16th June Results :

Dym = - £52
    Points = 865

Hours = 9
    Total = - £52

Wednesday 17th June Results :

Dym = + £116
    Points = 695

Hours = 5
    Total = + £116

Hi all Las Vegas countdown now 7 days!! So last 3days just been the Dym grind making a solid + £164 and also got my points bonus really liking the new points system. Got my new Desktop yesterday as my lease was ready to renew got it set up and really happy with it 2 nice 24'' Monitors. So next 3days just going to be some more Dym grinding.

POINTS = 15200
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1138
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £10,515

Next update Sunday!!

• edited June 2015
    Nice one Timmy, great job on Sunday considering you musta been tempted to play MTTS. Disicpline FTW.
    Posted by MilitantG
    Thank you Militant yeah I usually always play the roller but decided to just concentrate on dym's this month and record some solid results ready for Vegas.
  • edited June 2015
    Thursday 18th June 2015 Results ;

Dym = + £269
    Points = 455

Hours = 6
    Total = + £269

Friday 19th June Results :

Dym = - £385
    Tourney = - £36
    Points = 1200

Hours = 8
    Total = - £421

Saturday 20th June Results :

Dym = + £136
    Cash = + £53
    Points = 1120

Hours = 11
    Total = + £189

Hi all Las Vegas countdown now 4 days!! So last 3 days on Dym's 2 nice + days and 1 big - day overall a small profit of + £20. Played the £2,500 BH Thursday got 1 head and finished about 5 off the money. I also 1 tabled a 100nl cash game last night while watching the boxing as the dym games went a bit quiet played for about 1 hour making + £53. So going to be grinding the Dym's today and mite play the roller if I feel up for it and also will play a little bit Monday and then a small session Tuesday and finish with playing the Priority Main and then that's me done online until Vegas. I just want to wish Kgee good luck who will be playing the UKPC final 2nite and he's made it there through a freeroll.

POINTS = 17975
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1175
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £10,552

Next update Wednesday!!
  • edited June 2015
    The very best of luck for Vegas - hope you have a great time and win big!
  • edited June 2015

Sunday 21st June 2015 Results :

Dym = + £47
    Tourney = - £169
    Cash = + £25
    Points = 1275

Hours = 12
    Total = - £97

Monday 22nd June Results :

Dym = + £136
    Cash = + £50
    Points Bonus = + £112
    Points = 1487

Hours = 11
    Total = + £298

Tuesday 23rd June Results :

Cash = - £130
    Points = 489

Hours = 7
    Total = - £130

Hi all Las Vegas countdown 1 day to go. Very tired so I'm not going to go on to much + I haven't finished packing yet. Will try and update while in Vegas . Speak soon Sky family!!

POINTS = 21325
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1246
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £10,623

Next update Hopefully Sunday!!

• edited June 2015
    The very best of luck for Vegas - hope you have a great time and win big!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Ty Ty Ty Ty
  • edited June 2015
    Sick profit so far bud, and we're only half way through the year!
    Good luck in Vegas, super jealous!
  • edited June 2015
    Good luck in Vegas Timmy and Kgee at the tables. Run well.
  • edited July 2015
    Update please.......
  • edited July 2015
    Update please.......
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    lol - update with a bracelet photo please
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all, Tim has asked me to post on here to let you all know that he's away on norfolk broads until Saturday and will try post Sunday.

Must be a tough life being Tim :) 
  • edited July 2015
    Hi all, Tim has asked me to post on here to let you all know that he's away on norfolk broads until Saturday and will try post Sunday. Must be a tough life being Tim :) 
    Posted by kgee
    Deepest sympathy's to Timmy on the loss of his jacket
  • edited July 2015

Hi just a quick post only got back from Norfolk Broads yesterday and I go Tenerife 2morrow so haven't had time to sort my diary out but will defiantly update when I'm back next Wednesday. I will be playing the Roller 2nite.
    Matt bates where did my jacket go that cost me £50 notes?

• edited July 2015
    Hi just a quick post only got back from Norfolk Broads yesterday and I go Tenerife 2morrow so haven't had time to sort my diary out but will defiantly update when I'm back next Wednesday. I will be playing the Roller 2nite. Matt bates where did my jacket go that cost me £50 notes?
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    You threw it on the floor then refused to pick it up and a security guard picked it up as it looked like it didn't belong to anyone.
  • edited July 2015
    Ha ha I cant remember that 1st and last Blazer I will be buying. I didn't even set an alarm luckily I woke up in time for my flight.
  • edited July 2015
    So you win a few dollars and then you think its cool to go chucking your belongings away? You need to start having more respect for stuff!! It just seems like its easy come, easy go with you :)
  • edited July 2015
    Tenerife Time cya next week all!!
  • edited July 2015
    Hard life eh Timmy?

Have a great time!
  • edited July 2015
    Back from Tenerife!!
    Had a sick time only playing the Priority Freeroll to night.
    Will finally try and update Diary tomorrow after a very long sleep!!
  • edited July 2015

Hi all I'm finally back from my 3 weeks of holiday's. So my first was Las Vegas with Sky poker wow what a trip obviously you've all seen I came 109th for $3607 I was gutted for bout a day after my exit but after weighing it all up I was very happy I got $3607, 7 days at the Palazzo hotel sickiest hotel ever lived like a KING and then best thing was meeting all the sky players ive been playing against for years Nutter,Dontellmum,Liamboi,Wacko,Abound,Alvez,Essexphil,Mattbates,Jac and all the Sky poker team the legend that is TIKAY my hero Neil Channing and Sky Sam who helped out loads and was a good lad even if he is a LEEDS FAN sorry if I missed out any names and all this came from a FREEROLL thank you SKY. So came home 2days later I go Norfolk broads perfect little break after Vegas would defiantly recommended it and all my family also loved it. So then 2days at home again I head to Tenerife with my Cousins very nice and relaxing during the day chilling at the pool and then at nite we would hit the strip to the early hours we also went Siam Park and went Jet skiing so overall had a very nice week. But now im ready to grind hard online and then get ready for Sky UKPC 6 max in August.
    June's Results to follow!!

• edited July 2015
    June 2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £1032
    Tourney = - £214
    Cash = - £2
    Points = 21325
    Points Bonus =  + £706
    Staking = + £100

Live :

Tourney = + £15
    Cash = + £168
    Expenses = - £10

Hours = 188

TOTAL = + £1795

TOTAL FOR YEAR =
    + £11,172

So June is done is another solid month a mixture of online and then ended with a few Vegas cash games.

Highs :

Two highs for June 1st hitting a nice + £1032 on Dym's and then 2nd KGEE hitting another + month after being down all month then turning it around in the last few days.

Lows :

No lows for June overall very happy.

Targets for July :

Recover from all my holiday's.
    Hit 10k points.

• edited July 2015
    July 1st - 21st 2015 Results :

Live poker :

Tourney = + £2280
    % = - £65
    Cash = + £10

Online :