You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    ahhh e/w lucky 15 on the last 4.......!!!!! ugh......ida probably put the first one on tho I love 78/9/ - 1 ers!

Hope u aint used all the luck up!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    ahhh e/w lucky 15 on the last 4.......!!!!! ugh......ida probably put the first one on tho I love 78/9/ - 1 ers! Hope u aint used all the luck up!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lucks out, had a nice bet on lewis to loose to taylor in the darts 8-2 @ 8/1 the tossher went and lost 8-1 :(
  • edited May 2010
    Well planned on having a few big bets today on the channel 4 races, but geez i found it hard picking some horses, lots of non runners dont help so no big bets. 

York

1.40 - Breedj - 5/1 - £20
    2.10 - Drill Seargent - 20/1 - £5ew
    2.40 - Wajir - 3/1 - £20
    3.10 - Carioca - 7/2 - £20

Newbury

2.55 - Fatanah 6/1 £10

If your following theese dohhh not that confident mate hope tomorrow is better.

As i wasnt confident wiuth these thought id have a few bets on the meeting on at the races but there isnt any this afternoon :( may have a few bets at newmarket as i like it there, if i do ill post them a little later

Gareth
  • edited May 2010

Yup Im on em dude, 4 biggest prices, nice one for posting em! gl :)
  • edited May 2010
    Yup Im on em dude, 4 biggest prices, nice one for posting em! gl :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    theese wont interest you as 2 small a price but also had at newmarket

2.30 - Flag or glory - 15/8 - £20
    3.00 - Burghley - 5/2 - £20
  • edited May 2010
    Well 1st finished well but left it to late, hope youve had each waylucky 15
  • edited May 2010
    Yeh I had to go each way coz of the 20/1 horse....

Im gutted though, didnt realise it had started watching floppin sky sports news repeating itself over n over! grrrr
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : theese wont interest you as 2 small a price but also had at newmarket 2.30 - Flag or glory - 15/8 - £20 3.00 - Burghley - 5/2 - £20
    Posted by 35suited
    which one do u fancy most out of these might have another bet again today hope i dont chase like yesturday ha
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : which one do u fancy most out of these might have another bet again today hope i dont chase like yesturday ha
    Posted by flushando
    urghhh thats put the pressure on as i know you bet big....hmmm id have to say the shorter price horse flag or glory. 
  • edited May 2010
    and since i fancy th first if i was you id back the 2nd lol
  • edited May 2010
    Yeh I had to go each way coz of the 20/1 horse.... Im gutted though, didnt realise it had started watching floppin sky sports news repeating itself over n over! grrrr
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Bet you wish you hadnt watched the 2nd, awfull, looks like yortk is going to go as well as it went yesterday :( 
  • edited May 2010
    You see that video of the big black guy whacking the armed robber round the head with a chair in the bookies?

Haha that's the funniest thing I've ever seen
  • edited May 2010
    You see that video of the big black guy whacking the armed robber round the head with a chair in the bookies? Haha that's the funniest thing I've ever seen
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    no i went for a dump lol

flsuhando i pray u didnt back that horse, total donakey
  • edited May 2010
    I give up, backed it at 6/1 its backed all the way down to 11/4 leads from the start and gets beaten on the line :( school pick up now so will miss the next two maybe that will change my luck.
  • edited May 2010
    Well you got ur place trebble dont think you would have broken even tho???? maybe just, a day of near misses for me.

So far £120 down today, won £90 yesterday so only £30 down but i dont look at it like that and now im gunna chase todays loss.  This is exactly why i dont play poker for bigger stakes dohhh.

3.45 - Diman Waters 6/4 £50

This has gotta win :)

Gareth

p.s. think you should do the tipping tomorrow m8
  • edited May 2010
    flushando gone very quiet hope he didnt have a big bet on that horse and now sitting on top of a multistory caraprk!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Well you got ur place trebble dont think you would have broken even tho???? maybe just, a day of near misses for me. So far £120 down today, won £90 yesterday so only £30 down but i dont look at it like that and now im gunna chase todays loss.  This is exactly why i dont play poker for bigger stakes dohhh. 3.45 - Diman Waters 6/4 £50 This has gotta win :) Gareth p.s. think you should do the tipping tomorrow m8
    Posted by 35suited
    2nd yet again!!!!!!! thats 4 now :(

4.00 Strong Suit - 2/1 £50 last bet
  • edited May 2010
    hehe yeh I got £5.94 back from £6....one day all 4 are gonna come in, and until that happens, Im happy breaking even.

Saturday is the big betting day - keep the faith !!!

Flushando will be alright he sticks £500 on a cash table at once!!!

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : 2nd yet again!!!!!!! thats 4 now :( 4.00 Strong Suit - 2/1 £50 last bet
    Posted by 35suited
    Thank god that won only £70 down for the day, with yesterdays winning im still £25 up, no more bets for me, well untill tongihts meetings, but they will be small and ill save myself for tomorrow.

Im busy 9.30 - 1.00pm tomorrow so will ahve to post my tips early and probably without any prices
  • edited May 2010
    Going for a few longer shots for the final tomorrow

Drogba 1st goal/Chelsea win 4-0 @ 16/1

Malouda 1st goal/Chelsea win 4-0 @ 30/1

And in the spirit of cup upsets.................

Piquionne 1st goal/Portsmouth win 1-0 @ 200/1
  • edited May 2010
    Just had a decent bet on :

Pakistan in the cricket

55/0 after 7 overs......Betting in running 6/4

Looked a good price considering the start !!
  • edited May 2010
    flushando gone very quiet hope he didnt have a big bet on that horse and now sitting on top of a multistory caraprk!!!
    Posted by 35suited
    sorry boys ive been very busy thinking of jumping or not ha only had a tone on each but got money back on tsar paul so its ok lol u fancy anything else tonight gl
  • edited May 2010

Hey goodylad ........what were you thinking watching those final few overs??? I was watching nearly in tears coz I wanted to play Pakistan** in the final....

God knows what ida done if I'd had money on it !!!

Really tough game tomorrow or England, we're either gonna get slaughtered, or win a very close game. Can't see us winning easily like we have been doing.

Onto racing, Gareth, are you around? - if u havent picked any yet, will you be able to get em on before half 1? if so Ill wait n not pick my own,

Well done on MVP.....give it ago on poker, rather than betting, its only 50 quid? u might surprise urself

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    Christ did not know Pakistan had lost until i read your post.

Just gone on sky sports web page to make sure ffs lol !!!

They needed 87 off 44 balls last i saw, went off counting me cash !

The other half was in charge of the remote, i was playing poker .

Must have had a good night ! Thought the cricket winnings had been added to my account.

Ps Where is the poker "GOD" with the gee gees tips !!
  • edited May 2010
    Couldnt beleive Australia won last night, great last 5 overs, worried about tomorrow but still happy with my 10/1 on England.

Right back to the horses todays loosers are

Newbury

2.00 Sabotage -  7/2 - £20
    2.30 - Verdant - 9/4 - £20
    3.05 - Zacinto - 7/2 - £20 (fav is odds on and should really win)
    3.40 - rileyskeepingfaith 12/1 £10ew

Newmarket

2.15 - St Moritz - 11/2 - £20
    2.45 - harris tweeed - 11/4 - £20
    3.25 - Royal Diamond - 10/1 - £10ew

Good luck fellas

gareth
  • edited May 2010

Nice one dude, had to pick one of my own to make 2 bets.
    15/05/2010 12:53:50St Moritz  @ 5/1
    Harris Tweed  @ 11/4
    Royal Diamond  @ 10/1
    Monterosso  @ 5/1

15/05/2010 12:50:53Sabotage  @ 7/2
    Verdant  @ 9/4
    Zacinto  @ 7/2
    Rileyskeepingfaith  @ 12/1

Boxing tonight Quagmire, Whereeee areeeee youuuuuuu ??
  • edited May 2010
    ONELADYOWNER   7.05 DONCASTER
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Ohhh first tip ive seen you post will be on this for sure
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Have you got some inside info on this horse ??

Its never ran before, but its been nibbled at in the market !!
  • edited May 2010
    Cant get a winner on channel 4 at the minute :( dreadfull run, looks like ill be chasing to get my money