You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    well my only bet of the night was for gayle to top score for the windies, been on good form and thoguht 5/2 was a great price.

First ball wacked for 4, 2nd ball out :(
  • edited May 2010

Avin a bet today Gareth??? 4 races on channel 4....... ???

Ok had to go it alone. EW on these

Changing The Guard  @ 10/1
    Kaptain Kirkup  @ 8/1
    Eleanora Duse  @ 9/1
    Showcasing  @ 4/1
  • edited May 2010
    Gone for 3 for the Europa final tonight. All quite long shots but worth a small dabble

Fulham to come from behind & win (90 mins) @ 14/1

Madrid/Fulham half time/full time @ 28/1

Danny Murphy 1st goalscorer @ 16/1 - 1/3 odds for 1st 5 places & I believe (although I could be wrong) that he takes their penalties.
  • edited May 2010
    rob green 100/30 to start 1st game v usa looks a good bet hes started most of the last internationals and david james whos 1/2 to start has been nursing about 4 injuries all season so green looks exellent value.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok after multiple pm's asking for my tips to return here they are :)

picked the 5 live races oin channel 4, need my banker to win to be in profit the others are just a bonus/

York

1.40 - Fathom Five - 10/1 - £10ew
    2.10 - Homimiere - 16/1 - £5ew (4 runner race odds on fav, this is the outsider of the field)
    2.40 - Chabal - 9/4 - £40 (banker)
    3.10 - Spirit of sharjah - 14/1 - £10ew

Salisbury

1.55 - Zahoo - 7/2 - £20

Gareth
  • edited May 2010

haha people have pm'd you???? - I been hinting on here but wouldn't go that far !!

Maybe some people on here have problems? :) hehe

Ill put the bet on today but am out for the afternoon :( so wnt be able to watch....

However its live tomoro and saturday so ill expect tips on here tomoro morning or i'll hav to get my PM's out !!!

Looking forward to the cricket today....10/1? wiiiiiii - hopefully get the job done today, only Jayawardene to worry about with the bat, get him early we should be fine.....then keep Malnga out with the ball.

Hopefully a miracle will happen tomoroow and Pakistan bink the Aussies, and Ifancy us to lift the trophy on sunday :):):):):)
  • edited May 2010
    I can post my tips tomorrow but it wont be till around 12, saturday isnt a problem.

Really looking forward to the cricket today, it will be a toguh game but they way weve been playing we should get the job done.  I almost want the aussies to win, id love to beat them in the final
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    Ok after multiple pm's asking for my tips to return here they are :) picked the 5 live races oin channel 4, need my banker to win to be in profit the others are just a bonus/ York 1.40 - Fathom Five - 10/1 - £10ew 2.10 - Homimiere - 16/1 - £5ew (4 runner race odds on fav, this is the outsider of the field) 2.40 - Chabal - 9/4 - £40 (banker) 3.10 - Spirit of sharjah - 14/1 - £10ew Salisbury 1.55 - Zahoo - 7/2 - £20 Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    Well the first is a non runner so had the same bet £10 ew on judge n jury @ 14/1
  • edited May 2010
    just hand a phone call off me mate who is in york now n there all talking about this horse Spirit of Sharjah 
    in the 3 10 just thought id let u all no maybe a ew bet 14/1 not bad odds
  • edited May 2010
    just hand a phone call off me mate who is in york now n there all talking about this horse Spirit of Sharjah  in the 3 10 just thought id let u all no maybe a ew bet 14/1 not bad odds
    Posted by flushando
    cheers, thats the horse ive already backed :) channel 4 have reported it as a drifter tho so it cant be being backed, and the way the first 2 have ran that i tipped id leave it well alone lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : cheers, thats the horse ive already backed :) channel 4 have reported it as a drifter tho so it cant be being backed, and the way the first 2 have ran that i tipped id leave it well alone lol
    Posted by 35suited
    true just seen that meslef i also like ur banker today chabal have a tone on that lets see how that goes gl
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : true just seen that meslef i also like ur banker today chabal have a tone on that lets see how that goes gl
    Posted by flushando
    ffs ive never seen sucvh a poor run, wt f was up with it???
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : ffs ive never seen sucvh a poor run, wt f was up with it???
    Posted by 35suited
    never seen it im in work wot ended up winnin it
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : never seen it im in work wot ended up winnin it
    Posted by flushando
    time to chase now tone on del rio eves n a tone on thrust control 2 1
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : time to chase now tone on del rio eves n a tone on thrust control 2 1
    Posted by flushando
    lol just came on to say the same but ive only had £50 on del rio
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : time to chase now tone on del rio eves n a tone on thrust control 2 1
    Posted by flushando
    lol ive juive just come back to say the same but i had £50 on del rio
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : never seen it im in work wot ended up winnin it
    Posted by flushando
    cape blanco 9/2

ours was a mile last never got in it at all
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : lol ive juive just come back to say the same but i had £50 on del rio
    Posted by 35suited
    hows it goin hope it wins lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : hows it goin hope it wins lol
    Posted by flushando
    ride of the week if not season, 3 or 4 out clatterd the fence, the jockey was all but off the horse but somehow stayed on, dropped back to 3rd, next 2 jumps the horse jumps badly to the side, but rallys over last fence and just wins
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : ride of the week if not season, 3 or 4 out clatterd the fence, the jockey was all but off the horse but somehow stayed on, dropped back to 3rd, next 2 jumps the horse jumps badly to the side, but rallys over last fence and just wins
    Posted by 35suited
    get in nice 1 lets hope me other 1 wins now lol gl
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : get in nice 1 lets hope me other 1 wins now lol gl
    Posted by flushando
    i swear you gotta watch it, the horse in front traded at 999/1 on with betfair, not had the next horse as i dint have racing uk and i like to watch my races but gl m8
  • edited May 2010
    I see it won, well done
  • edited May 2010
    I see it won, well done
    Posted by 35suited
    nice 1 gl with ur other horses
  • edited May 2010
    Sorry Dohhh bet you wish id stayed away
  • edited May 2010
    No problem mate u cant perform miracles everyday.

Like I said earlier Iv been out for the time when the racing was on, only caught the last 1, so didn't have much of a bet, just put abit on incase.

It's tomorrow and Saturday I'm interested in - unlikely u wud have 3 winning days in a row, so glad you have saved em for the weekend! :)

Cricket is what it's all about today, praying the weather is good !!!
  • edited May 2010
    No problem mate u cant perform miracles everyday. Like I said earlier Iv been out for the time when the racing was on, only caught the last 1, so didn't have much of a bet, just put abit on incase. It's tomorrow and Saturday I'm interested in - unlikely u wud have 3 winning days in a row, so glad you have saved em for the weekend! :) Cricket is what it's all about today, praying the weather is good !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Had to small bets on the cricket tonight

Wright top batsmna 14/1 £5 (hope im wrong hope he dotn even need to bat)
    Swann top wicket take 10/3 £5

Finished £60 down on the horses so gone chasing my money back tonight, wouldnt reccomend back any of theese really as you said wait till tomorrow but ehres what ive bet.

5.35 - Supa Tramp - 8/1 £10ew
    6.05 - Spartan place - 3/1 £20
    6.40 - Captains legacy - 16/1 £10ew
    7.15 - Teeton Bollinger - 7/4 £40
    7.50 - Kadount - 5/4 £40
    8.20 - oscatello 11/4 £20

Done well not betting last few days but kinda on tilt tonight, aslong as england win tho ill be happy
  • edited May 2010

Was just about to post Gareth that the early wickets were the worst thing that could happen for your bet on Swann......

Looked like they werent gonna take any risks through the middle overs but the geezers just decided to give KP some catching practise.

This is going perfect, they keep saying the pitch is bowler friendly, I nt see it myself it hasn't done that much, we just bowled well, and forced the errors! 

Plzzzzz don't rain!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Was just about to post Gareth that the early wickets were the worst thing that could happen for your bet on Swann...... Looked like they werent gonna take any risks through the middle overs but the geezers just decided to give KP some catching practise. This is going perfect, they keep saying the pitch is bowler friendly, I nt see it myself it hasn't done that much, we just bowled well, and forced the errors!  Plzzzzz don't rain!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Well my bowling bet wont come in but who cares, great start from England
  • edited May 2010
    Awful over by bresnan
  • edited May 2010
    Not a bad night on the horses £160 layed out

5.35 - Supa Tramp - 8/1 £10ew
    6.05 - Spartan place - 3/1 £20
    6.40 - Captains legacy - 16/1 £10ew 2nd £50
    7.15 - Teeton Bollinger - 7/4 £40 won £110
    7.50 - Kadount - 5/4 £40 won £90
    8.20 - oscatello 11/4 £20 won £75

Total winnings £325
    Total Profit £165

Lost £60 earlier tho and £10 on the cricket still £95 up and it could have beenmuch worse