You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    haha ive bottled it, mainly because ill miss the first half, Eastenders must take priority 

On tilt from last night still - need to avoid the sky bet.

Gone for the 4 n abit quid option. - nice one for puttin it on here! Looks a very gud bet.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    ok heres myslections for todays races on channel 4 2.05 - Royal Diamond - 20/1 - £5ew 2.20 - Secret Queen - 20/1 - £5ew 2.40 - Strawberrydaiquiri - 7/4 - £40 3.20 - Rumoush - 15/2 - £20 3.55 - Angus Newz - 50/1 - £5ew
    Posted by 35suited
    awww thoguht it was gonig to win, still a nice place @ 50/1
  • edited May 2010

How encouraging has this batting performance been for England....10/1 u got? Win or lose today, I bet they arent 10/1 in the morning.....

Edit, just to clarify, even if they lose today - they will be lower than 10/1!
  • edited May 2010
    haha ive bottled it, mainly because ill miss the first half, Eastenders must take priority  On tilt from last night still - need to avoid the sky bet. Gone for the 4 n abit quid option. - nice one for puttin it on here! Looks a very gud bet.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sorry Dohhhhhhh that was an epic fail :0(
  • edited May 2010

Yah as I thought, despite losing their opening game, England are in from 10/1 to 15/2......

Really excited about our chances after last night, robbed by a combo of the rain, and the system - but should beat Ireland today and make the next stage....

Wish I cud buy that bet off you 35, looking really good - But knowing England - it's gonna be edge of your seat stuff today !!!
  • edited May 2010

Dohhh the way theyve started tongiht m8 u can buy it of me lol....after looking so good yesterday as well, bloody d/l method i hate it

• edited May 2010
    Dohhh the way theyve started tongiht m8 u can buy it of me lol....after looking so good yesterday as well, bloody d/l method i hate it
    Posted by 35suited
    another wicket!!! will sell it for £2.50 now!!! this is awfull
  • edited May 2010
    Would never bet on Cricket....because (tbh) I do not understand it fully, but I LOVE watching 20/20, everyone trying to thrash it all over the place as if their lives depended on it. Good Stuff to watch.
  • edited May 2010

I think we will win this game....and im hoping the odds go up again, (how weird wud that be, lose, go down, win, go up)....

But these 2 games were formalities really.....

Just to get into the main competition proper....

The aussies looked so good the other night though......
  • edited May 2010
    7/1 gareth,.....tried to have a tenner on the double, 20/20 n the world cup, but as usual sky bet wont play ball.

advice on other betting accounts? i cnt go to whill as i already have an account....same with laddies....

tell me one ill deposit n get the double on
  • edited May 2010
    Any thoughts on the Man City v Spurs game tonight? I've had a punt at Defoe to score in a 1-0 victory @ 40/1. If Spurs get the first goal I reckon they'll just lock it up, especially if Dawson can hit the form that he was in vs Arsenal and Chelsea.
  • edited May 2010

Not gonna have a bet tonight - 2 teams I love to watch as a neutral......a night game, so shud be a good atmosphere gonna avoid skybet and just enjoy it for what it is!

I hope Cty get the first goal though, as u said if Spurs get it, they could sit back.....which wud ruin the game for me.

Looking forward to it ! :)
  • edited May 2010
    7/1 gareth,.....tried to have a tenner on the double, 20/20 n the world cup, but as usual sky bet wont play ball. advice on other betting accounts? i cnt go to whill as i already have an account....same with laddies.... tell me one ill deposit n get the double on
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Ok I've had a good look around, mainly on the best odds rather than what bonuses you get a new customer.

The best bookies for odds is www.bodog.co.uk they go 13/2 the footy and 9/1 the cricket making it a 74/1 double.  They offer a 10% deposti bonus, plus numerous other bonuses if you bet quite a lot with them.  Ive never sued these so couldnt reccomend them but they show up with www.oddschecker.com and they will only give you decent bookies.

The 2nd best bookies odds wise is www.bet365.com where they have the football at 6/1 and cricket at 9/1 this pays 69/1.  They offer you an 100% deposit bonus they e-mail you a code once youve joined so dont deposit till you have the code.  Slighlty worse odds, but slgihtly better bonus for someone who wont bet regualry. 

I think the bodog one you need to make regular bets of £10 to get further bonuses so probably wouldnt be any good to you, ive got a bet365 account, and use them for the horses regulary, so it would be those id reccomend.

Hope you use them now after trailling through loads of bookies and odds lol and good luck with your bet

Gareth
  • edited May 2010
    just had a scorcast tonight, modric first goal in a 3-3 draw 400/1
  • edited May 2010
    just had a scorcast tonight, modric first goal in a 3-3 draw 400/1
    Posted by 35suited
    Wow huge odds! good luck!

Ive gone with crouchy 2-1 and tevez 3-1

p.s how did you get on in the forum deepstack last night?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : Wow huge odds! good luck! Ive gone with crouchy 2-1 and tevez 3-1 p.s how did you get on in the forum deepstack last night?
    Posted by Norbit
    Think it was 1 place after you that i went out.....all went in pre flop i had aj he ahd either aq or ak he'd madea small raise i cmae over the top, should have known i was behind reallyand folded
  • edited May 2010
    Any thoughts on the Man City v Spurs game tonight? I've had a punt at Defoe to score in a 1-0 victory @ 40/1. If Spurs get the first goal I reckon they'll just lock it up, especially if Dawson can hit the form that he was in vs Arsenal and Chelsea.
    Posted by YoungUn
    Didn't quite get that, so it's a good thing I also put £10 on a 1-0 Tottenham win @ 11/1! £105 that i'm going to take to the poker tables up Gala any second now!
  • edited May 2010
    NICE WORK GOOD LUCK AT THE TABLES 
  • edited May 2010

AFGHANISTAN 16/1 ONLY NEED 7 AN OVER GOT TO BE WORTH A SMALL FUN BET

• edited May 2010
    dohh, check ur pm`s
  • edited May 2010
    AFGHANISTAN 16/1 ONLY NEED 7 AN OVER GOT TO BE WORTH A SMALL FUN BET
    Posted by BADBOY985
    IF ONLY THEY PLAYED 8,9,10,11 FUTHER UP THE ORDER LOL

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE HAD A LOOK AT NEXT SEASONS FOOTY BETTING AND WE ARE 10/1 TO GO DOWN AGAIN WITH NO SIGN OF A TAKEOVER WHICH IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECLTY MEANS WE HAVE LITTLE CHANCE OF GETTING THE CREDITORS AGREEMENT WE NEED TO AVOID -10 POINTS TO START THE SEASON AND LISTENING TO THE ADMINISTRATOR AND LOCAL RUMOURS SOME OF THE PREVIOUS TRANSFER DEALS LOOK A BIT MURKY TO SAY THE LEAST THERE AN OUTSIDE CHANCE OF FUTHER DEDUCIONS POSSIBLY UP TO THE -25 LUTON GOT.
    SO UNFORTUNATLY 10/1 COULD LOOK HUGE COME AUGUST
  • edited May 2010
    Ok opened up with bet365 - the poker site is twinned with willhill, so might avoid that or get done for multi accounting.

I found a promo code of BET200 - which allows me a £200 free bet....not sure how/when I get that.......

Just gonna stick £50 on and see how it goes

Nice one for finding it 35 ! Cmon England this aft !!! Massive game! - Must win IMO as Pakistan are terrible.

Aghhhh its driving me mad - Took me 5 minutes to realise they call football soccer, now I cnt find the World Cup outright ! I stress far too easily
  • edited May 2010

Wiiiiiiii 5 races on channel 4 on a Thursday afternoon !!! - Cricket on at 2-30 !!! Players championship starts at 5-30 !!! Darts tonight,!!! and the live show on 865 !!!

As close to a Saturday afternoon as ya gonna get on a Thursday !

Crates in the fridge, the big chair's swivelled round, n I'm ready to go!

Hope you have realised its on 4 Gareth, and get your selections on here before 1pm!!! 

DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    nice one dohhhhh loving how you've got ur day sorted out....what a great life .

chop chop gareth we're waiting.........
  • edited May 2010

I dunno where the main man is, Ive had to go it alone !

Notice the odds? lol 

Still half hour for me to get an ew bet on his 10 thou to 1 shots if he turns up ! :)
  • edited May 2010
    i think someone should have a word with him, and tell him in no uncertain terms to get his house in order, otherwise we'll
    be going else where for our daily tips..... this just isn't exceptable i'm afraid!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Just bet Debussy E/w at 11/1 dont know why just instinct!
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Donut64
    nice one
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Donut64
    Wow not had a bet on the horses since the Grand National not my thing and pick a 11/1 winner this horse racing thing is easy! :)
  • edited May 2010
    Hey u stole my thunder! swear to god I stuck £1 on Debussy at the last minute when John Francombe said it had a chance....

Also on this new site bet365, if you back a winner on a live race at 4/1 or more u get a freebet on the next race....

So lets see if it works!! wooohoooo Wait for John Francombes verdict first tho!