You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I FEEL ROBBED!!!! 9/1 I GOT !!!!!!

Absolutely gutted when it came up on channel 4 as 20/1

How can that possibly happen????

HMMMMM Now the forums playing tricks on me my posts werent posting now they are.

I dont mind aying it twice, or even 3 times, GUTTED !!!
  • edited May 2010
    just checked and some bookies had it at 12/1 at the off but the majority had it at 20/1 so that what it was
  • edited May 2010
    2/3 SO FAR....Great stuff, 1 in each bet, hope I can build on em. The one that lost.....said the jockey was £2 over weightsw...was this the jockey himself? or they gave the horse extra weight? It was at the front then just seemed to stop! lol

Still rather see emin the mix then get beat than just stay last all the way, makes it abit more exciting!!! :)
  • edited May 2010

GUNSHIP ANOUTHER GREAT SHOUT CHEERS GARETH

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    GUNSHIP ANOUTHER GREAT SHOUT CHEERS GARETH
    Posted by BADBOY985
    cant beleive how easy it won m8, sham u didnt have that in urlucky 15 dohh
  • edited May 2010
    unlucky on dickturpin badboy, still a nice place tho
  • edited May 2010
    16/1 place with extension....come up on screen as 25/1....

So has a 20/1 first and i got 9/1......25/1 place....I got 16/1....Both in the same ew bet.....

Dunno wether to smile or cry
  • edited May 2010
    16/1 place with extension....come up on screen as 25/1.... So has a 20/1 first and i got 9/1......25/1 place....I got 16/1....Both in the same ew bet..... Dunno wether to smile or cry
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    umm tough one, well done tho i missed that comming in was cheering on d*ck turpin for badboy
  • edited May 2010

cheers gareth thought he had it  but seemed to hang last furlong suppose that was due to not qiute getting the trip but as you say nice ew money.

• edited May 2010
    doh did you get 4th place not all bookies were paying out on forth
  • edited May 2010
    doh did you get 4th place not all bookies were paying out on forth
    Posted by BADBOY985
    im sure skybet were and thats who he normally bets with
  • edited May 2010

Yeh just checked sky pay 4 places....I guess I cant moan about the price now u cant have it all! - Need the last en to win now.
  • edited May 2010
    My L15 for the day.. 1.55 - Tartan Gunna 2.15 - Curacao 3.05 - D!ck Turpin 3.25 - Make my dream Good luck all..
    Posted by Norbit
    Well i may of been banned from the forum but its ok now...i thought i was just being ignored! haha

This was my L15 from earlier, little place treble so not all bad

Will have a look at some of the races later. gl all.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : Well i may of been banned from the forum but its ok now...i thought i was just being ignored! haha This was my L15 from earlier, little place treble so not all bad Will have a look at some of the races later. gl all.
    Posted by Norbit
    wasnt ignoring you hadnt seen anyof ur posts till now, wierd, well done on the place trebble.

Ive had £248 back so far from the £130 I layed out, 3 races to go at utoxeter, it all started so well last few races been a little shocking tho
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : wasnt ignoring you hadnt seen anyof ur posts till now, wierd, well done on the place trebble. Ive had £248 back so far from the £130 I layed out, 3 races to go at utoxeter, it all started so well last few races been a little shocking tho
    Posted by 35suited
    Nah i had actually been chat banned from the forum, so for the past week i had been talking to myself without knowing until i got someone to check!

Nice profit so far mate! gl on the rest of your bets!
  • edited May 2010
    WONDERED HOW YOUR POST POPPED UP IN THE MIDDLE  OF THE POST LOL GOOD BETS
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : Was this Streets of War by any chance? N cheers moonoo, ill have a lil punt on this one
    Posted by Norbit
    Yes m8 it was Streets Of War it was backed from 6/1 into 2/1 fav so there was some serious money down for that 1 aswell..The gamble was almost pulled off but got nailed on the line..Lets hope this 1 wins with ease..
  • edited May 2010
    Had a fiver each race at doncaster tonight, cant watch it as im on a stag do, but gives me something to look forward to checking at 3.00am.  Gone for mainly outsiders:

5.35 - Thunderstuck - 15/2 £5
    6.10 - oh So Spicy - 20/1 £2.50ew
    6.45 - Tarantella Lady - 50/1 £2.50ew
    7.15 - Exceedingly Bold - 25/1 £2.50ew
    7.50 - Brierty - 20/1 £2.50ew
    8.20 - Royal Trooper - 6/1 £5

Will be betting on tomorrows races on channel 4, but might not make it on here depending how bad the hangover is.  Will post them on my facebook page via my phone if you wanna add me to see them feel free
  • edited May 2010

Nice one today Gareth, ave a good en tonight, make sure ur in no fit state to get on here, if u manage to get on, Ill class u as a failure even if u do post 6 winners!

Ave a good en, make sure its messy, DOHH

• edited May 2010
    Nice one today Gareth, ave a good en tonight, make sure ur in no fit state to get on here, if u manage to get on, Ill class u as a failure even if u do post 6 winners! Ave a good en, make sure its messy, DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    oh it will be messy, its not very often i get out nowadays theres 2 little problems tho, the town were gonig is 15 miles away and gotta get a taxi home, gotta be in some sorta state so they let me in, and more importantly my mrs starts work at 7 in the morning so I have to get up with our kids aged 5, 2 and 6 months!!!!! it wil be cartoons on tv all day whilst i lay on the sofa
  • edited May 2010
    ahhhh man like 3/4 hours kip......I knw how horrible ya feel after that.....and I dont even drink spirits....

Just buy 2 kebabs 1 for 3am, one for 8am! I wish Id think ahead like that
  • edited May 2010
    moonoo great shout on that tip in the 6 10 had a few quid on it lets say four figures to me please owe u a drink ha
  • edited May 2010
    moonoo great shout on that tip in the 6 10 had a few quid on it lets say four figures to me please owe u a drink ha
    Posted by sarahando
    Glad you made a nice amount..It was never in doubt its a good feeling knowing your on the winner before the off..The drinks are on Victory Ide Say tonight..
  • edited May 2010
    ok heres myslections for todays races on channel 4

2.05 - Royal Diamond - 20/1 - £5ew
    2.20 - Secret Queen - 20/1 - £5ew
    2.40 - Strawberrydaiquiri - 7/4 - £40
    3.20 - Rumoush - 15/2 - £20
    3.55 - Angus Newz - 50/1 - £5ew
  • edited May 2010
    Ahhh man Ive just woke up myself - last ditch effort to get em on!!!

SWITCH TO IE FIRST!! AGHHHHH
  • edited May 2010
    Ahhh man Ive just woke up myself - last ditch effort to get em on!!! SWITCH TO IE FIRST!! AGHHHHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    first 2 were donkeys i wouldnt bother m8, blame it on the hangover today
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : first 2 were donkeys i wouldnt bother m8, blame it on the hangover today
    Posted by 35suited
    and as i say that the next one wins, guaranteed at least £20 profit now with two races to go
  • edited May 2010
    The game is almost up for Utd....Sunderland @13/2 anyone?
  • edited May 2010
    Ahhhh I have an odd £24.58 in my account, and I love betting on things that I want to happen...so at 13/2, the question is....

Shall I put the odd 58 pence on? Round it off by putting the odd £4.58 on? Or go for the full £24.58.....

• edited May 2010
    lol Dohhhhhhh have £24 on Sunderland, keep back the 56p (just incase of a fiasco) and put the other 2p on the first goalscorer (Beachball @ 1500/1)