You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited May 2010

Absolutely brilliant !!!!!!

W T F has happened to this England cricket team???

So often they fail.....promise alot, but fail miserably.....

So much pride lol!

Hussey's the dangermen :(
  • edited May 2010
    8/3 hope your watching this dohh and not the end of bloody eastenders lol

edit - ur psot is there now so i see you are
  • edited May 2010
    Really should have been a run out there, hope it doenst come back to haunt us
  • edited May 2010
    and in the meantime ive had to loosing horses that i forgot to even watch :(
  • edited May 2010
    there gunan still hit 150 at this rate :(
  • edited May 2010

If they'd got a half decent start to go with this finish....I mght have been wrong, and they cudda ended up with 220+ - which wud have been almost game over.

Aussies got 2 seriously quick bowlers, and Johnson to back them up, who is also faster thn any of the English attack......and theres plenty of pace and bounce in this pitch,.,,.

Its gonna either fly to all parts or we're gonna get blown away!

Aghhhhhh it's perfectly poised, great game for the neutral? :(

• edited May 2010
    please dont elt this last over go for 20, if it goes for 6 ill be happy, expected more after the start but would have took the score ebfore a ball was bowled.

Anyway does anyone fancy a bit of Valladolid @ 33/1 to beat barcelona??? Last game of the season, barcelona need to win to win the league so could be feeling the pressure, madrid are just 1 point behind them.  I know its extremely unlikely but think 33/1 is far to big a price and worth a couple of quid of anyones money
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : thanks for that, just hope ive got you some winners!! Dohhh your a cricket man you had a bet on the 2020 world cup???? i like to watch it but dont know enoguh about the toher teams so jsut had a patriotic tenner on england 10/1
    Posted by 35suited
    whoop whoop totally battered them and my bet comming in is just a bonus
  • edited May 2010
    England were awesome !!! Bit drunk now, but on top of the world, the primo is mine this evening lol !!

Well done doh and 35 for backing England :)

• edited May 2010
    I reckon Millwall will win tonight & have gone for a few small correct score bets to make it a bit more interesting viewing.

Millwall to win 2-0 @ 15/2
    Millwall to win 3-1 @ 80/1 (can't believe it's THAT big, they won 3-1 in the league fixture here earlier in the season)
    Millwall to win 3-2 @ 250/1 !!!!!!!! 
  • edited May 2010
    I read in the mirror today, the bet of the day is Hudersfild to win at 10/1

That SURELY must have been a mis print

I want Huddersfield to win, but that 80/1 looks rly good!

....Just looked, not sure where u got 80/1 and 250/1 from ????
  • edited May 2010
    Jay where did u place ur bets m8, best i can find on 3-1 is 16/1 and best i can find on 3-2 is 33/1
  • edited May 2010
    I reckon Millwall will win tonight & have gone for a few small correct score bets to make it a bit more interesting viewing. Millwall to win 2-0 @ 15/2 Millwall to win 3-1 @ 80/1 (can't believe it's THAT big, they won 3-1 in the league fixture here earlier in the season) Millwall to win 3-2 @ 250/1 !!!!!!!! 
    Posted by silentbob

Ahh those are only HT correct score!

Millwall to win 3-1 in 90mins is only 16/1

Still going to have a few bets like you say makes the game that bit better.
  • edited May 2010
    AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for pointing that out Norbit. Misclicks of the highest proportion. Wow, just how stupid do I feel now

Still, 16/1 for 3-1 is mighty tempting.
  • edited May 2010
    Apologies for getting anyone's hopes up with those prices. Stranger things have happened mind (who knows, that 3-2 could turn out to be the best misclick ever!)

I've still had a couple of quid on the 3-1 @ 16/1 & 3-2 @ 33/1 though
  • edited May 2010
    Well after a couple of awfull ngihts on the poker table, bad play and bad luck mixed together dont go well, ive gone back to the trusted horse tonight.

6.30 - Barrel of fun 8/13
    7.00 - Dontpaytheferryman 7/4       wasgunna have 100 on both but been sensible and had a £50 double

7.30 - Freedom Flying 9/1 £20
    8.00 - Star Tenor 9/2 £20
    8.30 - My Condor 13/5 £20
    9.00 - Kuchanski - 16/1 £10ew
  • edited May 2010
    Well after a couple of awfull ngihts on the poker table, bad play and bad luck mixed together dont go well, ive gone back to the trusted horse tonight. 6.30 - Barrel of fun 8/13 7.00 - Dontpaytheferryman 7/4       wasgunna have 100 on both but been sensible and had a £50 double 7.30 - Freedom Flying 9/1 £20 8.00 - Star Tenor 9/2 £20 8.30 - My Condor 13/5 £20 9.00 - Kuchanski - 16/1 £10ew
    Posted by 35suited
    done the same double mate lets hope it goes in
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : done the same double mate lets hope it goes in
    Posted by flushando
    worst odds on shot ive ever seen, now ive had £100 on dontplaytheferryman
  • edited May 2010
    Gone for a scorecast for tonight's game.

Adam Le Fondre to score 1st & Rotherham to win 2-1 @ 20/1 (I've triple checked this one tonight!)

Despite my monumental balls up last night I did get a payout with the correct score of 2-0 @ 15/2 so all wasn't lost in the end.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : worst odds on shot ive ever seen, now ive had £100 on dontplaytheferryman
    Posted by 35suited
    got a 100 double on badam that just won n dontpaytheferryman lets hope hey
  • edited May 2010
    i fancy forlan 2nite first goal 5 to 1 cant beat it
  • edited May 2010
    yes another donkey gunna be one of those night £100 on fearnwood girl 7.10 evens
  • edited May 2010
    Finally a winner !!!!
  • edited May 2010
    i fancy forlan 2nite first goal 5 to 1 cant beat it
    Posted by flushando
    Had £20 first and last goal
  • edited May 2010
    Good start with the scorecast tonight. Le Fondre getting the opening goal I just need a goal each in the next 45 now
  • edited May 2010
    Good start with the scorecast tonight. Le Fondre getting the opening goal I just need a goal each in the next 45 now
    Posted by silentbob
    well done m8 hope it comes in
  • edited May 2010
    8.50 - the merry giant £170 evens.....its sh!t or bust time evens for the ngiht if it comes in wn if not
  • edited May 2010
    Well it won luckily, evens to the ngiht with footy bet and 1 horse remaining, really gotta stop doing this tho
  • edited May 2010

LOL GARETH! I'd love to go out to a boozer with u, for a few drinks, if it had a bookies next door!

Just caught up on whats been happening.....Krackers m8!

BTW, If any fit women, or even average, or slightly below average women are reading this...id prefer to go with you for a drink....

and if u check back around midnight, ill even include, alot below average.....

COAT !
  • edited May 2010
    LOL GARETH! I'd love to go out to a boozer with u, for a few drinks, if it had a bookies next door! Just caught up on whats been happening.....Krackers m8! BTW, If any fit women, or even average, or slightly below average women are reading this...id prefer to go with you for a drink.... and if u check back around midnight, ill even include, alot below average..... COAT !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    you wouldnt love it m8, because by the time the bookies closed im skint and you'd be buying the drinks.  Fruit machines are my killer when ive had a drink use to put £20 notes after £20 note in them, very rarelym play them now tho.

I have calmed down the betting recently becuase of the 3 kids, guess cus i went on such a good run my bets started getting bigger and bigger, gotta calm back down now tho, well at least try to.