You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worth a big blind?

Comments

• edited June 2010

If I was betting on the cricket tonight mate Id go with Lancs - Yorkshire are terrible at 20/20 ESPECIALLY against Lancs - but theres no way Im doing that.

Top scorer for Yorks - Rudolph - but he'll be 2nd fave

Top wicket taker Rashid

Maybe put those in a double for abit of interest.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind?:
    Ok here they are as promised dohhh, ive picked out 2 horses in each race, im only having small each way bets this week so the bigger prices horses in bold are the ones ive back the other horse is my sensible selcetion in each race if i was having some proper bets so if i was you id stick to those ones. 2.30 - Dinkum Diamond 10/3 stone of folcea 25/1 3.05 - Middle Club 6/1 Aquainted 12/1 3.50 - Ask 9/2 Rite of passage 16/1 4.25 - Hypnotised 9/1 High Twelve 18/1 5.00 - Afsare 3/1 Mont Angel 33/1 5.35 - Berling 13/2 Rawnaq 40/1 Good luck Gareth
    Posted by 35suited

Sorry it wasnt the one you backed dohhh but get in there!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    greece even moeny to win 1-1ht nigeria down to 10 men gotta be a good bet surely
  • edited June 2010
    greece even moeny to win 1-1ht nigeria down to 10 men gotta be a good bet surely
    Posted by 35suited
    GOT THEM AT 9/2 ABOUT 30 SECONDS BEFORE THEY SCORED
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : Sorry it wasnt the one you backed dohhh but get in there!!!!
    Posted by 35suited
    nice pick mate my tip in the next has been backed into favorite so thats my money jinxed lol
  • edited June 2010

Dismal afternoon so far....gone for a 18/1 double

Afsare  @ 5/2
    London Stripe  @ 9/2
    Doubles, 1 bet * £5.00

U guys, and the fat guy on the tele, all think Afasre will win so why not!!

WOWWWWWWW THAT WAS FUN!

On to the red button for the last!!

aghhh as I type - stewards enquiry??? nooooo
  • edited June 2010
    phewww that was close, didnt think it was gunna get there
  • edited June 2010
    Forogt the us open started today, normaly like a few each way bets but just quickly put 1 on adam scott 66/1 ew
  • edited June 2010
    and now ive checked the leaderboard hes already started and is +2!!!!!!!!! why oh why didnt i check it fisrt
  • edited June 2010
    and hes 125/1 with other firms grrrrr bloody sky bet rip off
  • edited June 2010

haha brilliant 35! Uve been on fire on the poker tables lately stick to those!!

Will have a bet tomoro on't golf - gr8 sporting day tomoro :)

Tonight it's all about the cricket - cr ap start for the yorkies though - y do we always struggle against this veryyyyyy average team from Lancashire!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010

Gone for a footy bet today, Serbia to turn over the Germans, bore draw between america and slovenia, and obv england tonight.

23/1 - worth a 5r.

On the turf....

Crying Lightening  @ 11/1
    Monterosso  @ 9/2
    Anna Salai  @ 6/1
    Monterey  @ 16/1

E/W L15
  • edited June 2010

well i've gone for an e/w Patent on these

1. 5.35 Royal Ascot: Buckingham Palace - Paying 5 Places
    2. Treadwell @ 12/1
    3. 3.50 Royal Ascot: Coronation Stakes - Extra Value Race
    4. Sent From Heaven @ 14/1
    5. 2.30 Royal Ascot: Albany Stakes - Paying 4 Places
    6. Wave Of Applause @ 11/1
  • edited June 2010
    Havent had a bet today after being on mega tilt last night, went out of the £22 bh 3rd or 4th hand called an all in with ace high, just had enough and wnated to turn the computer off before i smahsed it to pieces lol.  I knew i wasnt gonig to have time to look at form today so was jsut gunna back whichever horses Hughes was on sicne ive backed him to be top jockey and hes only gone and won the first grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  gotta hope he wins more since ive backed him as top jockey but not to many more please
  • edited June 2010
    just got in from work going 4

ascot 4.25 tartan gigha e.w 12/1
            5.00 corsica        3/1
            5.35 bangalore gold e.w 8/1
  • edited June 2010
    Gone for a footy bet today, Serbia to turn over the Germans, bore draw between america and slovenia, and obv england tonight. 23/1 - worth a 5r. On the turf.... Crying Lightening  @ 11/1 Monterosso  @ 9/2 Anna Salai  @ 6/1 Monterey  @ 16/1 E/W L15
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    NICE CALL ON THE FOOTIE SO FAR ARE YOU CONFIDENT ON ENGLAND YOUR EITHER GOING TO BE THE HAPPIEST BLOKE IN ENGLAND OR THE MOST GUTTED  
    ALGERIA ARE 5/1 THE DRAW OR 10/1 THE WIN ARE YOU TEMPTED TO COVER THE BET
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Worth a big blind? : NICE CALL ON THE FOOTIE SO FAR ARE YOU CONFIDENT ON ENGLAND YOUR EITHER GOING TO BE THE HAPPIEST BLOKE IN ENGLAND OR THE MOST GUTTED   ALGERIA ARE 5/1 THE DRAW OR 10/1 THE WIN ARE YOU TEMPTED TO COVER THE BET
    Posted by BADBOY985
    wasnt quite the "bore draw" he predcited but still great shout on both results i know what ur luck is like tho and am now thinking england are gonig to blow it
  • edited June 2010
    Well I predicted the result V USA wud be 1-1, and wrote it somewhere on the forum....

but 100% confident England willl win tonight no worries chaps, gonna enjoy the game, safe in the knowledge Ill have a few quid to come when I log back on.

Predicting a comfortable win tonight, if we score early, maybe 2-0 and ease down after 60 mins.

If we dont score till half time, ...I reckon we cud romp 3/4 towards the end as they chase the game.

Either way - easy win to zero.
  • edited June 2010
    Well I predicted the result V USA wud be 1-1, and wrote it somewhere on the forum.... but 100% confident England willl win tonight no worries chaps, gonna enjoy the game, safe in the knowledge Ill have a few quid to come when I log back on. Predicting a comfortable win tonight, if we score early, maybe 2-0 and ease down after 60 mins. If we dont score till half time, ...I reckon we cud romp 3/4 towards the end as they chase the game. Either way - easy win to zero.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Heskeys is playing!!!! that should knock ur confidence a bit!!
  • edited June 2010

Whilst Im running good, Ive hd a fiver on Heskey to score the first goal.

Massively overpriced at 7/1 for a centre forward, who knows the dodgy ball might help him out.

Lets make it 4/4 for DOHH England!!
  • edited June 2010
    tried to warn ya mate what a load of fooking bollooks
  • edited June 2010

I blame the ball

Easy after the event, but they dont look like a team to me....

Surely the friendies are for making the team play together, not trying everything and everyone to see what works.
  • edited June 2010

well yesterday had 1 winner on me patent (Treadwell 12/1) so i got me cash back ( i think the other 2 are still running) so have gone for another e/w Patent today on these 3 horses i have high hopes for the last 2 gl all

1. 5.35 Royal Ascot- Queen Alexandra Stakes
    2. Munsef @ 7/1
    3. 4.25 Royal Ascot- Wokingham Hcp-Paying 5 Places
    4. Noverre To Go @ 14/1
    5. 3.50 Royal Ascot- Golden Jubilee Paying 4 Places
    6. High Standing @ 12/1
  • edited June 2010
    One bet at Ascot fo me today Fleeting Spirit, he has run well fresh before and is one of the few genuine Group 1 horses in the field. Im gonna have to hold my breath though as he has to be held up and hope he get's the gaps. Richard Hughes is a great booking for the ride as well
  • edited June 2010
    glad u said that tallboy as i have him in my lucky 15, gone for hughes's 4 rides today
    Horse RacingRoyal Ascot2.30 Royal Ascot- Chesham StakesWin 19/06/2010 14:30King Torus @ 4/1
    Horse RacingRoyal Ascot3.50 Royal Ascot- Golden Jubilee Paying 4 PlacesWin 19/06/2010 15:50Fleeting Spirit @ 13/2
    Horse RacingRoyal Ascot4.25 Royal Ascot- Wokingham Hcp-Paying 5 PlacesWin 19/06/2010 16:25Sohraab @ 33/1
    Horse RacingRoyal Ascot5.00 Royal Ascot- Duke Of Edinburgh HandicapWin 19/06/2010 17:00Martyr @ 11/1
    Just a 50p win lucky 15
  • edited June 2010

have had a punt on the scoop 6 for £2

£2.00
    1. Clone Race of Ascot Race 4
    2. Noverre To Go @ SP 0
    3. Clone Race of Newmarket (July) Race 4
    4. Racy @ SP 0
    5. Clone Race of Ascot Race 3
    6. High Standing @ SP 0
    7. Clone Race of Newmarket (July) Race 3
    8. I'm A Dreamer @ SP 0
    9. Clone Race of Newmarket (July) Race 2
    10. Top Bid @ SP 0
    11. Clone Race of Newmarket (July) Race 1
    12. Illustrious Pri' @ SP 0
  • edited June 2010

Nice one TB - its in, will have a single on it too when the early ones flop no doubt....

2-30 - Zaidan 6/1

3-50 - fleeting spirit - 13/2

4-25 - Noverre to go - 14/1

5-00 - Submarriner - 8/1
  • edited June 2010
    done two lucky 15s one on ascot and one on channel 4

ch 4
    2.10 new =feel the heat
    2.45 new=top bid
    3.00 ayr=bewitched
    3.20 new=im a dreamer

ascot
    2.30 zaidain
    3.05 barshiba
    3.50 serious attitude
    4.25 ingleby lady

been shocking all week so not getting my hopes up gl with ur bets today
  • edited June 2010

Have a feeling that Frank Lampard is gonna be dropped for Wednesdays game against Slovenia, Is there anywhere I can find a price on this kind of bet?

Heard it here 1st !!
  • edited June 2010
    Ive had a look mate but cant seem to find anywhere wehrre u can bet it.

Another big betting chance starts tomorrow with Wimbledon you haivng a bet??

I know it always eems to be the same people who it it, they reckon its nailed on to be a federer nadal final and the 2 williams sisters facing each other but i fancy a couple of upsets this year just dont know who is gonig to do the upset lol.

So for the men ive backed any other to win it at 16/1 so I have the wqhole field except Federer, Nadal, Murray and Roddick.

Also gone for any other in the womens, at a bigger 27/1 its bigger because theres more people to dodge, both Williams sisters, Hennin, Clijsters, Sharapova, Stosur, Azarenka.

Ill be ahving a couple of big accas tomorrow as well, tend to do well the first weke at wimbledon.

Gareth