You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

KingBowl - An attempt to become a full-time pro

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Good luck mate! Followed your thread from pre exams and pleased you did well in the uni results. Always good to have a fall back position.:;!Good luck sounds like you are sorted.

Cheers Dave.
  • edited June 2015
    Great to see you back, well done on the exams!! :)
  • edited June 2015
    Thanks a lot guys! 

Today was quiet, not many tables running and no real high stakes games. Even so managed to get 4 hours in and make £550 so a good day all in all. Might try and squeeze a couple hours in later! Also made a fantastic beef kofta curry for me, my mum and sister, it was delicious , one of Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals.. would definitely recommend it!

Two of my good friends heading to Vegas tomorrow, wanted to go but need to save for next year, will have to pay rent up front I think. V jealous, but ah well let's hope they do well, I'll defo buy some main event action so we'll have a sweat on.

GL at the tables!
  • edited June 2015
    So decided to play some more, ended up making just short of a K, so I'm up 1.5K for the day, decided to withdraw and chop again.

Total profit: £2,988.28/£5000

• edited June 2015
    Played about 7 hours today, ran pretty bad ended down 1.2K, feel I'm playing quite well, definitely still lots and lots of room for improvement but I feel I'm getting better, which is good.

• edited June 2015
    Hi KingBowl

I seen you playing 4nl a few tables was this to build confidence.

Also in your opinion what are the big differences in playing at 4nl and 200nl
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: KingBowl - An attempt to become a full-time pro:
    Hi KingBowl I seen you playing 4nl a few tables was this to build confidence. Also in your opinion what are the big differences in playing at 4nl and 200nl
    Posted by stuarty117
    Hahah not sure if this is a joke or a mistake, made me lol though!

So things have gone pretty well over the past few days, just over £700 in profit so withdrawing and chopping again. Won't be playing much / at all over the next 10 days, going on holiday with the family to Turkey :) 

GL all 

Total profit: £3,388.28/£5000

• edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: KingBowl - An attempt to become a full-time pro:
    In Response to Re: KingBowl - An attempt to become a full-time pro : Hahah not sure if this is a joke or a mistake, made me lol though! So things have gone pretty well over the past few days, just over £700 in profit so withdrawing and chopping again. Won't be playing much / at all over the next 10 days, going on holiday with the family to Turkey :)  GL all  Total profit:  £3,388.28/£5000
    Posted by KingBowl
    Sorry mate, must have been someone with a very similar name or someone has hacked ur account lol.
  • edited July 2015
    Afternoon all,

Got back from Turkey yesterday. Was fantastic, hotel was amazing and so was the weather, would definitely recommend it - Sensatori Hotel in Fethiye. Food was amazing, staff were v friendly and efficient and in general hotel was top quality, one of the best I've been to.

Didn't manage to play any poker whilst out there for two reasons, sky don't allow it and neither does Turkey! But had a brief 2 hour session today, made just under 1.5K so again I'm going to be withdrawing and chopping, let's hope this sunrun never ends lol!

Hope all is well and everyone's been enjoying the unusually nice British weather, let's hope it continues :D

Total profit: £4,115.78/£5000
  • edited June 2016