You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Collusion - Our Approach

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    i beleive both have received lifetime bans today according to facebook forums
  • edited April 2015
    In Response to Re: Collusion - Our Approach:
    Am i the only one getting pretty bored of the debate. Also for those saying the facebook chats are clear cut, skys in a pretty sick spot with that. If they accept that evidence which can be taken in different ways as discovered when ive had debates with others, then they have to take facebook messages as evidence in future.  Since this incident ive been added by many fake accounts of one of the members related to the current high profile case. Theres know fraud on facebook relating to stealing a pic adding people etc. how easy would it be to say ok i dont like lambert (using paul as an example) so i create a new lambert facebook add some friends. Put him in a similar spot, snap take a screenshot and report it - Paul in this spot is 100% innocent despite evidence saying otherwise
    Posted by The_Don90
    We have all been there Don!
  • edited April 2015
    Is there going to be any further comment to clarify actions?

It would seem that a certain profile is no longer active and a certain team thread has disappeared from Team Talk.

I guess other social media sites will be very active speculating/commenting but it would be nice to have some form of official comment from Sky?

I think this has got too big for a "cannot comment on individual cases" - which I totally understand while investigations are under way. Seeing as how some action appears to have been taken - can comment be made now?

• edited April 2015
    This whole 'team' business was a disaster waiting to happen.
  • edited April 2015
    i beleive both have received lifetime bans today according to facebook forums
    Posted by REDARROW61
    The only outcome available to sky,there was no big conspiracy or faking documents,..just two idiots who decided to cheat...
  • edited April 2015
    Am i the only one getting pretty bored of the debate. Also for those saying the facebook chats are clear cut, skys in a pretty sick spot with that. If they accept that evidence which can be taken in different ways as discovered when ive had debates with others, then they have to take facebook messages as evidence in future.  Since this incident ive been added by many fake accounts of one of the members related to the current high profile case. Theres know fraud on facebook relating to stealing a pic adding people etc. how easy would it be to say ok i dont like lambert (using paul as an example) so i create a new lambert facebook add some friends. Put him in a similar spot, snap take a screenshot and report it - Paul in this spot is 100% innocent despite evidence saying otherwise
    Posted by The_Don90
    I like how people say they are bored of the debate but then make a post saying that! :P

Facebook chats could be photo-shopped or faked in some way or faked via a fake profile. And any such evidence will need further conclusive evidence to be backed up and acted upon. This other evidence includes said players confession on forum and possibly Sky analysing hand histories of said tournament to see if the chat matched up at all to what was seen in the screenshots.
  • edited April 2015
    Is there going to be any further comment to clarify actions? It would seem that a certain profile is no longer active and a certain team thread has disappeared from Team Talk. I guess other social media sites will be very active speculating/commenting but it would be nice to have some form of official comment from Sky? I think this has got too big for a "cannot comment on individual cases" - which I totally understand while investigations are under way. Seeing as how some action appears to have been taken - can comment be made now?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Since sky can't comment here go's both players as far as i have been told have been given lifetime bans from the site.

I don't know if those banned can do an appeal or are just excepting skys decision.

Hopefully now this can be put too bed and we can all get back too playing poker and having some fun again...

Oh and if its a fun friendly group of games you want come along and join us in these.................
    FOSP OMAHA HILO PLO8 LEAGUE
                      THURSDAY 16TH APRIL
                                 WEEK 3

WELCOME TO THE FRIENDS OF SKY POKER OMAHA HI/LO LEAGUE
                A FUN AND FRIENDLY SET OF GAMES THAT WON'T BUST THE BANK!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

NO NEED TOO REGISTER  JUST PLAY AND                      

Brian Churchy18, League Manager
                  WILL ADD UP THE SCORES &POST RESULTS HERE

SO EVERY THURSDAY WE WILL TAKE ALL THE RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING GAMES...  

7.50pm £1.10 BUYIN
                                  8.25pm £5.50 BUYIN £100 GTD
                                  8.40pm £2.20 BUYIN FOSP PL08 £150gar

9.20pm £1.10 BUYIN         

YOU MUST PLAY AT LEAST 2 TOURNAMENTS TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE!

SCORING WILL BE, 1ST PLACE=1POINT 2ND=2POINTS, etc
             Aggregate of best TWO scores, ie lowest wins!!

WEEKLY WINNER WILL WIN SKY FREE ENTRY TO ALL TOURNIES THE FOLLOWING WEEK!! TOO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE YOU MUST PLAY   
    3 WEEKS TOO BE IN WITH A CHANCE! 
    BIG MONTHLY SKY ADDED VALUE PRIZE!!! 
    First & Second Now get .....
    £33 B/HUNTER SEAT OR 3 x £11 weekly FOSP Hilo Entries!!
    3rd/4th Get 1 x Free Weeks Entries