You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Hhamza162 Diary

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary:
    chin up mate I will be grinding all month so i`m sure you finish 1k up :) keep up the diary but try include more you not just poker stats imo gl.
    Posted by liamboi11
    Thank you mate. Haha give yourself credit your not that bad :) I always struggle on what to write in the diary so I usually just keep it short lol see you on the tables mate

p.s sorry for the late reply also
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Ahhh where do I begin? Poor month all round. I've been poor with updating the diary but have hardly put in any volume just havent really had the time. The days I have played I've ran horribly just feel like I can't win a hand at the moment. In loss for the year as well now, only slight but not where I wanted to be at all. Looking to turn it around before the end of the month hopefully so see how it goes and need to be better with updating this. 

23/03

Cash + MTT: -£232.78

Current Balance: £357.87

Total Points for the month: 3,408
    Profit/loss for the month: -£232.78
    Profit/loss for the year: 
    -£13.52
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Ahhh where do I begin? Poor month all round. I've been poor with updating the diary but have hardly put in any volume just havent really had the time. The days I have played I've ran horribly just feel like I can't win a hand at the moment. In loss for the year as well now, only slight but not where I wanted to be at all. Looking to turn it around before the end of the month hopefully so see how it goes and need to be better with updating this.  23/03 Cash + MTT:  - £232.78 Points: 1,995 Current Balance: £357.87 Total Points for the month: 3,408 Profit/loss for the month:   - £232.78 Profit/loss for the year:  -£13.52
    Posted by hhamza162
    Unlucky with your recent results buddy but the year is still very early im very confident your come out doing well.
    Did you have any yearly targets ?

• Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Unlucky with your recent results buddy but the year is still very early im very confident your come out doing well. Did you have any yearly targets ?
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Thanks mate I hope so. No not really I work full time so I would be happy with around 8k - 10k profit . I'll use your diary as inspiration. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Thanks mate I hope so. No not really I work full time so I would be happy with around 8k - 10k profit . I'll use your diary as inspiration. :)
    Posted by hhamza162
    Ok cool well keep ya head up it will turn round glglgllgl
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Ok cool well keep ya head up it will turn round glglgllgl
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    thanks mate
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Still running bad in general (except against liamboii) but made a few points and made profit. I did have a wild session on 100nl and 200nl tables because I felt like a gamble. It was going okay for a bit I think I was up to around +500 but then lost it all again haha. Anyways that was a one off, plan is to stick to 20nl to 50nl tables. 

26/03

Cash: +£103.86

Total Points for the month: 5,076
    Profit/loss for the month: -£128.92
    Profit/loss for the year: +
    £90.34
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Still running bad in general (except against liamboii) but made a few points and made profit. I did have a wild session on 100nl and 200nl tables because I felt like a gamble. It was going okay for a bit I think I was up to around +500 but then lost it all again haha. Anyways that was a one off, plan is to stick to 20nl to 50nl tables.  26/03 Cash: + £103.86 Points: 1,668 Total Points for the month: 5,076 Profit/loss for the month:   - £128.92 Profit/loss for the year: + £90.34
    Posted by hhamza162
    Haha I run gd vs mostly everyone else aprt from you so I can`t complain :)

gl for rest of month bud I think you turn it round
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Haha I run gd vs mostly everyone else aprt from you so I can`t complain :) gl for rest of month bud I think you turn it round
    Posted by liamboi11
    Thank you I did try and bluff you a few times last night but it didn't work..
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Had a crack at the last UKOPS bought in for around 290 altogether but lost a couple of flips early in the main and that was me. Made a couple of smaller final tables bit disappointed to not have gone all the way and steady progress on the cash tables. Day off today, back to work tomorrow, it doesn't seem like I will be making priority this month for the first time in a long while. Sad times.

29/03

MTT: +£27.75
    Cash: +£86.31

Total Points for the month: 6,826
    Profit/loss for the month: -£14.86
    Profit/loss for the year: +
    £204.09
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    So March was no where near target and dissapointed in not hitting Priority for the first time in don't even know how long. Don't think I'm playing particularly bad just variance killing me atm and need to be more disciplined at times. Going to reduce target for April and aim for £500 profit and Priority. Would love to win a Vegas package!

March Results

Current balance: £688.60

Total Points for the month: 7,846
    Profit/loss for the month: -£40.26
    £178.69
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Good luck for April buddy
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Good luck for April buddy
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Thank you mate you too, killing it atm!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi Hhamza, good luck with achieving your goals, just target Liamboi, he's a total fish. #easy money.

I would just like to ask, are you including your points bonus in your profit figures?

Craig
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi Hhamza, good luck with achieving your goals, just target Liamboi, he's a total fish. #easy money. I would just like to ask, are you including your points bonus in your profit figures? Craig
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Haha your just mean mate, last time I buy you a pint :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi Hhamza, good luck with achieving your goals, just target Liamboi, he's a total fish. #easy money. I would just like to ask, are you including your points bonus in your profit figures? Craig
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Thank you.. haha hes not that bad, plus hes a nice guy, theres other people id rather target :). Yeah including points bonus aswell in my figures.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    So first update for the month. Had a horrendous run for the first few days of the month and was down probably around 400 so have ended up recovering well. As nice as the community is on Sky, there are a couple people who just love arguing with you and I was even told that I make up figures on this Diary. Just wanted to clarify my current balance includes withdrawals and deposits so cant be looked at for profit figures. Anyways that aside I am quite happy with results atm even tho I've made a loss for the month. Confident to turn this around and happy with the amount of hours iv put in recently, definitely on target for Priority.

Current balance: £927.81

Cash: -£80.79

Total Points for the month: 5291
    Profit/loss for the month: -£80.79
    £97.90
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi mate sorry to see the bad run continuing. As you work full time just wondering how many hours you play a week? Also do you play mainly for entertainment or to make a side income?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi mate sorry to see the bad run continuing. As you work full time just wondering how many hours you play a week? Also do you play mainly for entertainment or to make a side income?
    Posted by IH8UButler

Hi mate. The hours I put in a week completely vary just depends when I grt a chance. To be honest I mainly play because I enjoy poker but any sort of income is a bonus. Thanks for your post. See you on the tables!

• Options
    edited April 2016
    So my last post messed up and had to be deleted which means a few posts from the diary have been deleted which is annoying..luckily i saved my last post. Pasted below

Made quite a few points over the weekend the accelerator yesterday certainly helped. So I was up around 200 on cash so decided to have a go at 50nl yesterday. Was going well initially, was around 180 profit and then lost a few flips and ended up playing badly so went from around 380 profit to a 30 pound loss which is quite annoying. Definitely need to stick to 30nl for the rest of the month but happy that I've nearly made profit. Posted the hands below of losses over £40. Any feedback appreciated, personally believe most of them are just coolers.

18/04 

Current balance: £571.40

Cash Rewards: +£71.30

Cash: -£33.91

Total Points for the month: 9690

Profit/loss for the month: +£327.80

Profit/loss for the year: +£506.49

• Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    So my last post messed up and had to be deleted which means a few posts from the diary have been deleted which is annoying..luckily i saved my last post. Pasted below Made quite a few points over the weekend the accelerator yesterday certainly helped. So I was up around 200 on cash so decided to have a go at 50nl yesterday. Was going well initially, was around 180 profit and then lost a few flips and ended up playing badly so went from around 380 profit to a 30 pound loss which is quite annoying. Definitely need to stick to 30nl for the rest of the month but happy that I've nearly made profit. Posted the hands below of losses over £40. Any feedback appreciated, personally believe most of them are just coolers. 18/04  Current balance: £571.40 Cash Rewards:  +£71.30 Cash:  -£33 .91 Points: 2376 Total Points for the month: 9690 Profit/loss for the month:  +£327.80 Profit/loss for the year:  + £506.49
    Posted by hhamza162
    Difficult to say without the HH's ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Difficult to say without the HH's ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Ha I think il refrain from posting them in case it messes up again
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Apologies for the late update to any one who does follow this diary. Been a roller coaster of a week couldn't seem to get going initially but happy that I've ended up in profit. Made around 5000 points in 8 days so volume is good, aim is to try and hit a K profit by the end of the month but will probably be difficult as only a few days left.

26/04 

Current balance: £425.00

Cash Rewards: +£77.24

Cash: +£135.09

Total Points for the month: 14653

Profit/loss for the month: +£540.13

Profit/loss for the year: +£718.82

• Options
    edited April 2016

Haven't played much over the past few days but off this weekend for the bank holiday so aim is to put some hours in tonight and tomorrow before the new month. Cash hasn't gone well, a mixture of coolers and bad poker. Hopefully can recover tonight.

29/04 

Current balance: £309.88

Cash: -£175.12

Total Points for the month: 15098

Profit/loss for the month: +£365.01

Profit/loss for the year: +£543.70

• Options
    edited May 2016

So it's been a half decent month and hopefully it continues. Fell short of my target of £1,000 profit so hopefully can hit that this month. Very happy with making 16k points this month, may try and aim for 20k for May. Won't have time to play much today so hoping to put in some hours tomorrow as im off work for bank holiday monday.

April Results

Current balance: £811.72

Total Points for the month: 15947

Profit/loss for the month: +£666.85

Profit/loss for the year: +£845.54

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I'm glad that it's turning around for you.
    Take this as a compliment, I thought you'd be up a lot more than you are. 
    16000 points working full time! Fair play to you, I find just making priority a big enough struggle and I guess dyms are easier to get points at than cash 

Good luck
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I'm glad that it's turning around for you. Take this as a compliment, I thought you'd be up a lot more than you are.  16000 points working full time! Fair play to you, I find just making priority a big enough struggle and I guess dyms are easier to get points at than cash  Good luck
    Posted by Jac35
    Thank you first of all. I hit a road block for a couple of months and was running terrible so that didn't help but your right i thought I would be up alot more too haha. My target was to make around 700-800 a month so obviously way off that but will have to just keep at it and hope for a solid month. Yeah really happy with 16k points especially on 20nl 30nl tables and i only 8 table max as my laptop wont take any more. Good luck to you too mate, see you if your ever on the cash tables!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : Thank you first of all. I hit a road block for a couple of months and was running terrible so that didn't help but your right i thought I would be up alot more too haha. My target was to make around 700-800 a month so obviously way off that but will have to just keep at it and hope for a solid month. Yeah really happy with 16k points especially on 20nl 30nl tables and i only 8 table max as my laptop wont take any more. Good luck to you too mate, see you if your ever on the cash tables!
    Posted by hhamza162
    If this does occur then you will surely meet your targets.

Sorry Jac, as Hhy is on his hols had to step in for that tap in.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Hhamza162 Diary : If this does occur then you will surely meet your targets. Sorry Jac, as Hhy is on his hols had to step in for that tap in.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

This was more aimed at him being mainly a DYM player than a shot haha