You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jimis New Year

Comments

• edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Jimis Advent calendar:
    Tony Blair The Bush family Drivers who approach an island in the left hand lane then start indicating right!
    Posted by VespaPX
    Tony Bliar +1

Drivers who approach a roundabout in the left hand lane then proceed to turn right without indicating - thus forcing me to turn right as well in order to avoid an accident.......we had words.

• edited December 2016
    Football players who lose the ability to stand up when an opponent is within 2 yards of them, then act like they've literally been shot.

The use of literally in sentences when it serves no use (see above). 
  • edited December 2016
    scratched CD's that only seem to jump on your favourite song.

When you tell your wife you are off work and she feels the need to leave little jobs to do to fill my time. 

At family wedding, start of the night wife says cheer up and have some fun. 10 pints later when I'm having the night of my life and I am John Travolta it's suddenly "settle down honey".

When the toilet paper doesn't tear right and you have a little strip down one side from the upper layers.

• edited December 2016
    scratched CD's that only seem to jump on your favourite song. When you tell your wife you are off work and she feels the need to leave little jobs to do to fill my time.  At family wedding, start of the night wife says cheer up and have some fun. 10 pints later when I'm having the night of my life and I am John Travolta it's suddenly "settle down honey". When the toilet paper doesn't tear right and you have a little strip down one side from the upper layers.
    Posted by jdsallstar

Close the thread.
  • edited December 2016
    the players who say after the hand  "ahh I can't believe i folded 83" when they see an 833 flop, even though it had been a 4bet pot pre.
  • edited December 2016
    the players who say after the hand  "ahh I can't believe i folded 83" when they see an 833 flop, even though it had been a 4bet pot pre.
    Posted by jordz16
    Yes, the whole "I cant believe" syndrome.

Facebook :-

I cant believe insert name , is 16 yrs old today...it feels like yesterday.

Do they ring up the town hall, births and marriages .

"Hi, i think you've made a mistake, my sons having his 16 Birthday, but he was just born yesterday.

• edited December 2016
    Drivers who just sit and sit at a Mini Roundabout 

• edited December 2016
    Kids who think it's ok to use my favourite cup...take it to their room, leave it in their room.
  • edited December 2016
    Henri Lansbury
  • edited December 2016
    So what's behind door number two...

Being so busy I miss contributing / ranting on my fav thread.

Think it is only fair, on a testing day, to be allowed a double rant, Jimi?

Advent calendars, put aside the giving chocolate to kids on a daily basis bit, if you have kids under a certain age, try giving them 24 chocolates wrapped up in their fav cartoon / film themed box and then try explaining to them they can only have one per day. Surely akin to giving Charlie Sheen a key to Pablo Escobar's stash and telling him to take it steady.

Christmas lights, and I know I'm not alone here as my local supermarket recently advertised for a Christmas light untangler.

Christmas tree's and decorations in general, particularly testing this year with two infants in the house, one human and one Bengal, its a constant battle, a losing one I might add.

Curve ball here, but triple barrel names like Lee Harvey Oswald or Dave Lee Travis.

Multi accounting.

Cheating.

Multi accounting cheats.
  • edited December 2016
    The referee who let all of Norwich,s  5 goals  stand.
  • edited December 2016
    So what's behind door number two... Being so busy I miss contributing / ranting on my fav thread. Think it is only fair, on a testing day, to be allowed a double rant, Jimi? Advent calendars, put aside the giving chocolate to kids on a daily basis bit, if you have kids under a certain age, try giving them 24 chocolates wrapped up in their fav cartoon / film themed box and then try explaining to them they can only have one per day. Surely akin to giving Charlie Sheen a key to Pablo Escobar's stash and telling him to take it steady. Christmas lights , and I know I'm not alone here as my local supermarket recently advertised for a Christmas light untangler. Christmas tree's and decorations in general, particularly testing this year with two infants in the house, one human and one Bengal, its a constant battle, a losing one a might add. Curve ball here, but triple barrel names like Lee Harvey Oswald or Dave Lee Travis. Multi accounting . Cheating. Multi accounting cheat s.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    You seem To have made up For missing a Day just fine James
  • edited December 2016
    So what's behind door number two... Being so busy I miss contributing / ranting on my fav thread. Think it is only fair, on a testing day, to be allowed a double rant, Jimi? Advent calendars, put aside the giving chocolate to kids on a daily basis bit, if you have kids under a certain age, try giving them 24 chocolates wrapped up in their fav cartoon / film themed box and then try explaining to them they can only have one per day. Surely akin to giving Charlie Sheen a key to Pablo Escobar's stash and telling him to take it steady. Christmas lights , and I know I'm not alone here as my local supermarket recently advertised for a Christmas light untangler. Christmas tree's and decorations in general, particularly testing this year with two infants in the house, one human and one Bengal, its a constant battle, a losing one a might add. Curve ball here, but triple barrel names like Lee Harvey Oswald or Dave Lee Travis. Multi accounting . Cheating. Multi accounting cheat s.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

Bloody Ell.
  • edited December 2016
    Roy Hodgson was hard done by?
  • edited December 2016
    Team mates who start on each other, both get sent off when pushing for an equaliser and miss the next 3 games #sigh
  • edited December 2016
    Team mates who start on each other, both get sent off when pushing for an equaliser and miss the next 3 games #sigh
    Posted by Phantom66
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxy4xNnA3Y
    priceless , only one sent off tho
  • edited December 2016
    Playing a Sunday morning match in the 80's, our right back and centre half traded some quality haymakers.I t was after the saturday skinful, so you have to make allowances. But theres more, they both lived in my road, a small cul -de-sac. One lived at number 12 the other at 13. The ref never even booked them as he wasnt sure what to make of it.Aah, the good old days.
  • edited December 2016
    Almost missed the deadline.....

Had a nice day off today, never went over the door so ammunition is sparse, but......

Vaguebooking.........google it if you've never heard of it.

Away players who suddenly sit back in and 3 bet you after you've raised them light (obviously I always have it, but I have seen other do it :-))

• edited December 2016
    Mini supermarkets where they will let the queue at the tills snake round the aisles before someone will come and serve.

This American thing of croaking at the end of every sentence.......it's learned, not natural - stop the croaking.
  • edited December 2016
    Double posts.

People who throw their toys out the pram and proclaim to never play here again, then always come crawling back.
  • edited December 2016
    Warm toilet seats
  • edited December 2016
    People who think they drive tanks for cars and drive in the middle of the road, when passing a car when you can actually get both cars passed each other safely and they actually drive a mini.
  • edited December 2016
    Being a part-timer but working full time.
  • edited December 2016
    People who don't keep their word i.e builders, plumbers, electricians etc etc 

Poker players who say they never win flips, run worse than anyone else etc etc

Scammers who score big and forget about all the people they have cheated out of money. 
  • edited December 2016
    Warm toilet seats
    Posted by jdsallstar

been trying to avoid answering posts, because;

A. They are all very good
    B. I am lazy

But this really made me lol. wp
  • edited December 2016
    People who think they drive tanks for cars and drive in the middle of the road, when passing a car when you can actually get both cars passed each other safely and they actually drive a mini.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I do miss Kenny Everett.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Jimis Advent calendar : I do miss Kenny Everett.
    Posted by chilling
    Does my head in big time. Wish people knew how to drive properly and put their spacial awareness to the test and to know how wide their car's actually were.

Xmas tree lights that don't work.
  • edited December 2016
    A bird within a bird within a bird within a bird. WTF.
  • edited December 2016
    people seeing you walking down the stairs that are only wide enough for 2 people see you are carrying a pram with kid  and still trying to barge up by you then complain when you barge straight into them and squash them into the walls.

People trying to rush on trains before the doors have even opened and not even having the manners to wait till people get off.

smelly people sitting next to you on trains get a wash for faux sake.

doorstops that trip you up mind that only happens after the pub.

rotten chip shops that can't even get chips cooked proper.

people that talk to me when i don't want to talk to them.

back to trains that moment you jump on the train bursting for the toilet and its out of order  and you end up standing there dancing for 20 minutes till the nxt stop.

train stations full of drunk celtic supporters just for you jim but too be fair any drunk football fans are annoying.

train stations on friday/saturday nights full of drunk idiots that can barely walk.

people who can't handle they're drink and are sick all over the place.

Having to get trains 5/6 times a week.

think thats enough gotta love trains and train stations glasgow's smiles better.
  • edited December 2016
    ^^Brian doesn't like trains :-)

So I have a rear wheel drive car, after previous winters figured getting winter tyres was a good idea.......would have been better fitting slicks and turning off the ABS......I think Pirelli still sponsor Inter (?) , better to give the R and D some more and build a winter tyre that actually works.

Poker players who turn up at the £25 rebuy in a super nova elite t shirt.........