You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS THREAD ** MKGUNNER WINS INAUGRAL MONTHLY TITLE AFTER EPIC BATTLE WITH P

Comments

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available.:
    Mine's right G.....thank you. With regards the Scoop6 syndicates.... Harry Findlay used to do a Scoop6 syndicate with a few other pro gamblers and won it several times.... but used to invest up to £1million+ on their perms!!!!!!!!! That's how difficult it is. He used to own horses with Paul Nicholls, incl. part owned DENMAN BTW...... he is now bankrupt
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Great thx Mist.

Regarding Mr Findlay, shame as was a nice guy, sticking to Jackpots will ensure we don't suffer the same fate. :=)

Hopefully anyway.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. :    7 May     Newmarket 16:10   Way of wisdom    11 May    Chester  13:50  Khairaat    Thanks    R
    Posted by zadoc
    Hmm, the weekly one is right, but the monthly wrong.

Not sure what happened there, will amend.

The profit was wrong too. A 5/1 winner and a 10/11 winner from 7 selections = 91p profit.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    SYNDICATE NAP SELECTIONS AND RESULTS FOR THURSDAY 11TH MAY 2017
    AT CHESTER: (LIVE RUN)

1) JORDZ16:

3.00: SHARP DEFENSE
    4.05: DRAGONS TAIL (WON 3/1)
    4.35: SAYESSE (PLACED)

2) MAXALLY:

NO SELECTIONS

3) MICKYBLUE:
    1.50: KHAIRHAAT (WON 10/11)
    2.25: FOLKSWOOD
    3.35: TAMLEEK

4) MISTY4ME:

1.50: KHAIRAAT (WON 10/11)
    2.25: DEAUVILLE (WON 6/4)         
    (OK TO ADD A BOOM HERE, VWP MIST!)
    3.35: VENICE BEACH (WON 5/2)

5) MKGUNNER:

NO SELECTIONS

6) PHANTOM66:

3.00: REBEL DE LOPE
    3.35: VENICE BEACH (WON 5/2)
    4.35: POET'S SOCIETY

7) SNUFFER:

2.25: FOLKSWOOD
    3.35: CUNCO
    4.05: DAHIK

8) STAYORGO:

3.00: MUTAWATHEB (WON 7/2)
    3.35: TAMLEEK
    4.05: DAHIK

9) VAIGRET:

1.30: BERKSHIRE
    2.25: DEAUVILLE (WON 6/4)                    (MINI BOOM HERE, VWP VAIGRET)
    3.00: MUTHAWATHEB (WON 7/2)

10) WYNNE1938:

1.30: BERKSHIRE
    2.25: ROYAL ARTILLARY
    3.35: CUNCO

11) ZADOC:

1.50: KHAIRAAT (WON 10/11)
    2.25: POET'S WORD (PLACED)
    3.00: AREEN HEART (PLACED)

• edited May 2017
    OK, I have created a single sheet of selections and results for Thursday 11th May's results. Easiest way is to copy and paste this and use it as a template.

May be a bit picky, but if people creating the single post keep to the following it will be easier for all:

1) Keep to alphabetical order of players.
    2) Order by race time, non 24 hr format, dot separator, colon at end. (So everything is aligned)
    3) Show selections in capitals.
    4) Show winning selection and price. (put in bold)
    5) Show placed selections, not in bold, no price required.
    6) Maintain alignment.
    7) If selection is a non runner put (NON RUNNER) after it

If people when making their selections can adhere to this format, it will be easier for all too.

If unsure, just cut and paste format from post above.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    So on that note, does someone have time to do Friday 12th May's for me in the morning?

This will make it SO much easier for me to manage the league tables. I will then hopefully be able to get everything up-to-date tomorrow. If you can do it, post on here first, so that we don't have two people duplicating effort at the same time.

Remember the price for the winner is the SP.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    I know you shouldn't back on names, but I have to go for:

3.25: EJAYTEEKAY

I have actually backed it but ew, I do think there is a value ew bet there.

GL All

• edited May 2017
    So on that note, does someone have time to do Friday 12th May's for me in the morning? This will make it SO much easier for me to manage the league tables. I will then hopefully be able to get everything up-to-date tomorrow. If you can do it, post on here first, so that we don't have two people duplicating effort at the same time. Remember the price for the winner is the SP. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

Hi G,

i can have a go at this but will be later this AM, if thats ok. ( Probably a couple of hours )

R  
  • edited May 2017
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. : Hmm, the weekly one is right, but the monthly wrong. Not sure what happened there, will amend. The profit was wrong too. A 5/1 winner and a 10/11 winner from 7 selections = 91p profit. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo

Thanks Graham
  • edited May 2017
    3.25 : SINGYOURSONG
  • edited May 2017
    i'll do todays template below and I will add naps and results as they come in

SYNDICATE NAP SELECTIONS AND RESULTS FOR SATURDAY 13TH 2017
    AT ASCOT:

1) JORDZ16

NO SELECTION

2) MAXALLY:

5.10 WAR WHISPER PLACED

3) MICKYBLUE:
    NO SELECTION

4) MISTY4ME

4.00 THE WARRIOR LOST

5) MKGUNNER:

3.25 SINGYOURSONG PLACED

6) PHANTOM66:

3.25 EJAYTEEKAY LOST

7) SNUFFER:

4.35 AQABAH WINNER 9-4

8) STAYORGO:

3.25 SINGYOURSONG PLACED

9) VAIGRET:

4.00 GEORGE WILLIAM PLACED

10) WYNNE1938:

4.35 HADDAF LOST

11) ZADOC:

2.50 UAE PRINCE LOST

• edited May 2017

ASCOT  4.00pm   THE WARRIOR
  • edited May 2017
    SYNDICATE NAP SELECTIONS AND RESULTS FOR FRIDAY 12TH MAY 2017
    AT CHESTER: (LIVE RUN)

1) JORDZ16

3.00: EVERGATE (PLACED)
    3.35: WALL OF FIRE
    4.35: JUDICIAL (WON 6/4)

2) MAXALLY:

NO SELECTIONS

3) MICKYBLUE:

1.50: EL HAYEM (PLACED)
    4.35: DUKE OF FIRENZE

4) MISTY4ME:

2.25: CLIFFS OF MOHER (WON 4/5)

5) MKGUNNER:

3.00: ROSABELLE
    4.05: GYMNASTE (WON 11/8)

6) PHANTOM66:

3.35: WALL OF FIRE

7) SNUFFER:

2.25: BAY OF POETS (PLACED)
    3.35: US ARMY RANGER (PLACED)

8) STAYORGO:

NO SELECTIONS

9) VAIGRET:

2.25: MIRAGE DANCER              
    3.00: ROSABELLE
    4.35: DUKE OF FIRENZE

10) WYNNE1938:

2.25: CLIFFS OF MOHER (WON 4/5)
    4.05: GYMNASTE (WON 11/8)                    VWP WYNNE
    4.35: JUDICIAL ( WON 6/4)

11) ZADOC:

3.00: EVERGATE (PLACED)
    3.35: WESTERN HYMN (WON 7/2)

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. :   Hi G,   i can have a go at this but will be later this AM, if thats ok. ( Probably a couple of hours )   R  
    Posted by zadoc
    That's great R, TY!

Hopefully when we are all used to the process and follow the same procedure and share the load, it won't be too arduous for anyone.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017
    i'll do todays template below and I will add naps and results as they come in SYNDICATE NAP SELECTIONS AND RESULTS FOR SATURDAY 13TH 2017 AT ASCOT: 1) JORDZ16 2) MAXALLY: 3) MICKYBLUE: 4) MISTY4ME 5) MKGUNNER: 3.25 SINGYOURSONG 6) PHANTOM66: 3.25 EJAYTEEKAY 7) SNUFFER: 4.35 AQABAH 8) STAYORGO: 9) VAIGRET: 4.00 GEORGE WILLIAM 10) WYNNE1938: 4.35 HADDAF 11) ZADOC:     
    Posted by vaigret
    Great stuff Vaigret, TY
  • edited May 2017

NAP 13 MAY ASCOT

2.50: UAE PRINCE
  • edited May 2017
    ALL NAPS ABOVE LOGGED

SOME MORE TO COME
  • edited May 2017
    Hi.

The Leaderboard's on the opening post are now up to date.

So much easier with the consolidated results/selections in one post, TY Roger/Vaigret.

There was an error on Zadoc's previous Monthly and Weekly score, but this has now been corrected on both, so hopefully all scores should be correct, but please let me know if you spot anything.

GL today.

Cheers,

G

P.S. I am still to do the "LIVE only" overall Leaderboard.
  • edited May 2017
    Just looked at the posts and their is a discrepancy regarding MickyBlue's monthly and weekly profit/loss.

Sorry to be a pain Micky, but can you double check your scores and post the right amounts.

If we can now establish a correct baseline, then it will be easier to track going forward.

Hopefully with this new process going forward, less errors will occur.

Cheers,

G
  • edited May 2017

5.10 - War Whisper
  • edited May 2017
    5.10 - War Whisper
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sORRY MATE IT HAS TO BE A JACKPOT RACE ie first six races at Ascot. I got caught out yesterday, wanted St Marys 14-1 winner so cant let you off !!!!!
  • edited May 2017
    3.25: SINGYOURSONG
  • edited May 2017
    Just seen the table, looking grim for me!

Go forward Graham, I won't be offended if you use my nap selections for removals :)
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. : sORRY MATE IT HAS TO BE A JACKPOT RACE ie first six races at Ascot. I got caught out yesterday, wanted St Marys 14-1 winner so cant let you off !!!!!
    Posted by vaigret

I've had a really tough week, but is there not only 6 races at Ascot? Not sure if I am missing something...but my head hurts now. Help...anyone?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. : I've had a really tough week, but is there not only 6 races at Ascot? Not sure if I am missing something...but my head hurts now. Help...anyone?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    That is correct, your selection is valid.

Vaigret?
  • edited May 2017
    Just seen the table, looking grim for me! Go forward Graham, I won't be offended if you use my nap selections for removals :)
    Posted by Snuffer
    Early days yet Snuff, and you are doing great with the removals!

The opening post has been updated with the YEARLY LIVE ONLY leaderboard.

Congrats Mist!
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. : I've had a really tough week, but is there not only 6 races at Ascot? Not sure if I am missing something...but my head hurts now. Help...anyone?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sorry alan as so late thought it must be seventh but late start. sorry for giving you headache
  • edited May 2017
    All above naps logged and sorry all for the mistake , cant multitask !!!!
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Jackpot Syndicate Naps Table. League Tables now available. : sorry alan as so late thought it must be seventh but late start. sorry for giving you headache
    Posted by vaigret

No worries mate, thanks for helping out on this thread.
  • edited May 2017
    Just looked at the posts and their is a discrepancy regarding MickyBlue's monthly and weekly profit/loss. Sorry to be a pain Micky, but can you double check your scores and post the right amounts. If we can now establish a correct baseline, then it will be easier to track going forward. Hopefully with this new process going forward, less errors will occur. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    mate its bday today and maths is defo not on agenda but ill double check it, looks like 1 of my winners is not noted?
    no idea what the prices where tho.