You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham - Mad Previews

Comments

• edited March 2010

Well what a let down Diamond Harry was !!!!

Im gutted!! How can it be so good sometimes and so bad other times????

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    I think something went a miss with diamond harry 2day..That wasnt his true running...And that crashing fall at the last for citizen vic, that looked a neck breaker 2me bad times..
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews:
    Well what a let down Diamond Harry was !!!! Im gutted!! How can it be so good sometimes and so bad other times???? DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Its a bit like poker mate. The nutz sometimes and a bad flop on other times!
  • edited March 2010
    Diamond Harry was simply woeful but i'm hoping Big Zeb does the business in the QM Champion Chase!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Masterminded has this next race in the bag..There all running for places in behind..
  • edited March 2010
    Masterminded has this next race in the bag..There all running for places in behind..
    Posted by moonooo
    Dont we all!
  • edited March 2010
    We let our hearts rule our heads I think Doh. Diamond Harry is not as good over Fences at moment as he was over Hurdles. When and If he goes back over Hurdles probably to sharpen his jumping up again, then be on him.

Class hurdler not Class jumperyet, he is only a novice after all.

Come on Kalahari King.
  • edited March 2010
    Never listen to my tips..wowwwwwww i cant belive that got beat..Nice call on the big zeb only1ct..
  • edited March 2010
    nooooooooooooooooooo what a disaster........the bookies have cleaned up yet again!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Bang on!!! Backed Big Zeb! Fantastic race!
  • edited March 2010

Get in there!!!!!!!

I know Big Zeb was certainly going up and down in the markets this morning (Low as 7/1 and obviously drifted out to 10/1) but what a beautiful ride by Barry Gerahty and i was always confident that Big Zeb was going to do the business despite a gallant attempt by Forpadydeplasterer and the legend that is AP MCcoy.

Certainly i feel the most popular winner of the Festival so far for the Punters and i cannot wait to be there on Friday!!!....

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

• edited March 2010
    Well done Ads and OneCT. I had Forpadydeplasterer on the nose. :-(
  • edited March 2010
    Almost nailed the placepot today had a 5th when they payed the 1st 4 & a 4th when it payed 1st 3..All the others got placed ouchh..It would of payed £2756 for a £1 line..Not been a bad day though 2 of my e/w selections won...
  • edited March 2010
    not a great day once again had a 12/1 placed and a 20/1 placed but no winners.

Yetserday I lost £70 but won it back on the football, today i lost £75 so of to find a footy bet.

Tomorrow has to be better :)
  • edited March 2010
    I had a shocker today. Glue factory for Diamond Harry, woeful run, i could've got round the track quicker.

I'm filling up Tommy!
  • edited March 2010

out of my 4 selections so far i've had 2 of 2 winners my other 2 are alaivan & tranguil sea dtw
  • edited March 2010
    Hi all,

Well done to all who won today. Harder then yesterday I thought.

Oh well slight loss but still up overall. Can't be bad with some of the results that have happened.

For what they are worth my tips for tomorrow.

1.30 Fiendish Flame
    2.05 Cross Kennon
    2.40 Poquelin
    3.20 Big bucks
    4.00 Chapoturgeon
    4.40 Gallant Nuit

Bit of sublime to ridiculous.

Poker tip  -Smoking Aces 2.05
  • edited March 2010
    Keep It going DTW
  • edited March 2010
    Keep It going DTW
    Posted by vaigret

cheers m8 have done the 4 as singles/doubles/trebles & accum  dtw
  • edited March 2010
    For what its worth heres tomorrows losers.

1.30 - hey Big Spender - 11/1 2.50ew
    2.05 - Alfie Sherrin - 4/1 £50 win (really need this to win after 2 bad days)
    2.40 - Schindlers hunt - 12/1 5.00 ew
    3.20 - Cousin Vinny 33/1 £2.50 ew (expect fav big bucks to win but i dont ahve big bucks to back it)
    4.00 - Jayo - 18/1 £5.00 ew
    4.40 - Balla Briggs 7/1 £20 (slighlty optomistic but may need it)

Once again good luck all
  • edited March 2010
    Im just about getting towards profit 4 the week now, with 2 winners at kempton 2night..One of the winners looks nailed on to win next time out its called Buxted...It should run again in the next couple of weeks..

Heres my crack at the placepot again for 2moro

1.30 Hey Big Spender 10/1 - Jered 12/1
    2.05 Alfie Sherrin 4/1
    2.40 Tranquil Sea 4/1- Jack The Giant 33/1
    3.20 Big Bucks 4/6
    4.00 Sunnyhill Boy 8/1 - The Sawyer 20/1
    4.40 Ballabriggs 7/1

If this big bucks gets beat 2moro, I really think there must be some race fixing going on lol...The 2 other odds on shots have got well and truely stuffed this week...Just hope Big Bucks & Kauto Star dont follow suit..Gl with ur cheltenham bets 2moro..
  • edited March 2010
    Well no the greatest start with unseated rider first race.....but its this 2nd race thats important to me
  • edited March 2010
    Yea i was on hey big spender 2, looked to be crusing when it come down..Think it would of at least got placed..My placepots down in the first again lol..When we have both been on the fav 35suited its lost this week..I just hope we havent put a curse on alfie sherrin, he looks a class above these rivals imo hope he shows it in 10mins time...
  • edited March 2010
    5TH IN FIRST
    ALFIE SHERRIN COVERS ALL MY BETS FOR THE DAY SO THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT MOONOO LOL
  • edited March 2010
    Good grief, the bookies are laughing, lets sign up for Cheggers Bingo.
  • edited March 2010

CHUFF ME NEVER EVEN GOT INTO THE RACE GUTTED

• edited March 2010
    Ouchh that 1 hurt, he was beaten out of site ran no kind of race..Cheltenham really is this favourites graveyard this week..Lets all watch big bucks get beat now..
  • edited March 2010
    were not having much luck moonoo  what the hell is happening, all the class horses are running like donkeys
  • edited March 2010
    Wow what a run from that horse there !! -- Power-house!!

BUT....

IM GETTING REALLLLYYYY PEED OFF!! - With my horses, at the start, giving upto 20 lengths away!! Are they thick or what?? surely at the start, its a benefit to be at the front of the pack, not giving 20 lengths away when sometimes it comes down to a nose at the end of 3 miles!!!

Does anyone share my frustration?? I kow some horses like to come from the back of the field, but surely start at the front, and walk 200 yards while the others have to run to catch up!!??? SOOOOOOOOFRUSTRATING!!

DOHH
  • edited March 2010
    Right, i know nothing about horses, all the ones that are being tipped are losing, so going on the notion there's some fixing going on, i'm gonna have a flutter on Barber's Shop. Being a Royal horse, it's gonna be fixed to keep Her Maj happy.