You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham - Mad Previews

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Well Done Imperial Commander
  • edited March 2010
    Cant belive Kauto decked it..wd on the imperial commander..This week has been the worst cheltenham for me punting wise had an absoulte nightmare lol..
  • edited March 2010
    Glad to see kauto is ok, after he fell I thoguht id be collecting for sure on Denman oh well it wasnt to be, well done to anyone on the winner

Gareth
  • edited March 2010

I was on the winner and 3rd place @ 50/1......happy days :)
  • edited March 2010
    Well today started well but has soon gone down hill lol, at least ive not lost anything today and still 2 races to go to make a profit
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews:
     pittoni  12/1  dee ee williams 16/1  Njaf 16/1  Baby run 6/1   ew L15 - 8K for 4 winners :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    DONKEY !!!

3RD !!!

2ND !!!

1ST !!!

aghhhh so close, 3 up on the bet tho - no idea what tht pays shall see
  • edited March 2010
    I just had baby run go in, that got me out of a major hole 2day..That was a good run by mon mone back in 3rd in the gold cup it mite follow up back 2 back national wins..
  • edited March 2010
    Well done Vaigret and Maxally. I changed my mind at the last min and opted for Cooldine instead of Imperial(thanks Alex Hammond, last time i listen to you), also had money on Mon Mome but not e/w. Oh well, back to losing money on the football again until Grand National day. Giggety
  • edited March 2010
    Did any1 else see john mccricks lip on channel 4 earlya..Looks like some1 landed a good un lol
  • edited March 2010
    Did any1 else see john mccricks lip on channel 4 earlya..Looks like some1 landed a good un lol
    Posted by moonooo
    Yeah, thought it was syphilis caught from the female.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews : DONKEY !!! 3RD !!! 2ND !!! 1ST !!! aghhhh so close, 3 up on the bet tho - no idea what tht pays shall see
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    No idea what your stake was or where you backed these horses, but if you had say a 50p ew lucky 15 for a total of £15 quid, and assuming all 4 races were 1/4 odds for each way it would return a basic £66....i say basic because most bookies give you trebble the odds on one winner which will boost it up, either way a nice little return well done, just a shame the first horse came no where iff it had got a place it would have been £318
  • edited March 2010
    Well Done Imperial Commander
    Posted by vaigret
    Well Done vaigret...backed it myself after watching Paddy Brennan on the morning line. It was all about the top 2 in the race, but despite being asked this morning......he never really talked up his own chances, while looking like he wanted to change the subject.

LETS FINISH WITH A WINNER!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews : Well Done vaigret...backed it myself after watching Paddy Brennan on the morning line. It was all about the top 2 in the race, but despite being asked this morning......he never really talked up his own chances, while looking like he wanted to change the subject. LETS FINISH WITH A WINNER!!!
    Posted by emilyegg
    Nice one emilyegg, hearing this news has left me in complete shock, i'm surprised it didn't take a terrible fall at the 1st with your money on it. Looks like you've lost ya captain's armband for the King of the Jonahs tourny after this win.
  • edited March 2010
    The placepot at cheltenham payed 42k today...Getting the cheltenham placepot up really is like winning the lottery...I'll try again next year lol
  • edited March 2010
    Well done Emily Egg.

Anybody who ended up winning overall CONGRATULATIONS.

Moonoo that 42k payout for todays placepot summed the week up. I had a couple in it today but ces la vie I didn't back Pause and clause singularly.

Good week of fun , if not money, after a good start the first day.

GOOD horses won, problem is they weren't mine.

God bless you all and lets hope for better luick next year.
  • edited March 2010

It returned 30 quid from a 6 quid stake!!!

I amazed the first horse placing wud have made such a difference???

Just took out my frustration on the 3pm £250 grtd, £5 entry and took it down for £86!

Good day so far, but it is friday, and I have been on the ale since first race, so longggg way to go.

Thanx for the tips this week guys, hope theres more to come from you all on Saturday afternoons now.

DOHH
  • edited March 2010
    it makes so much differnece because of all the extra doubles and trebles you get, not just the fact u get the 4 timer.

well done on winning the tourny

Gareth
  • edited March 2010
    stick to playing poker moonoo as you stink as  a tipster.
    any muppet can bet odds on fav without your help
  • edited March 2010
    Theres a good 1 running today kingpin4 its called Ura Winka 1/6..Lump on it...Wheres ur tips anyway, giving it the big 1 about other peoples selections...Lets see some of yours..
  • edited March 2010
    Theres a good 1 running today kingpin4 its called Ura Winka 1/6 ..Lump on it...Wheres ur tips anyway, giving it the big 1 about other peoples selections...Lets see some of yours..
    Posted by moonooo
    PMSL M8....I NEARLY clicked onto SkyBet though.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews : PMSL M8....I NEARLY clicked onto SkyBet though.
    Posted by emilyegg
    lool His first forum post was insulting my tips what a donk...My tips have been pretty dreadfull this week though, Seems the people who made the most r them dirty bookies..Hope all them people who tipped up Synchronised earlya in week were on 2day..
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham - Mad Previews : lool His first forum post was insulting my tips what a donk...My tips have been pretty dreadfull this week though, Seems the people who made the most r them dirty bookies..Hope all them people who tipped up Synchronised earlya in week were on 2day..
    Posted by moonooo
    Noooooooo i didnt notice it was running :( id have stuck £20 on at least, won at a decent price as well gutted