You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL!

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Bots exist I have the evidence...

Also, rumour has it that Richard Orford tried to become a Super User but unfortunately it went wrong and he can no longer see his own hole-cards.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL!:
    Bots exist I have the evidence...      Also, rumour has it that Richard Orford tried to become a Super User but unfortunately it went wrong and he can no longer see his own hole-cards.
    Posted by Machka
    looks very like dp to me lol !
  • edited March 2010

well thought i try a little poker experiment over the next few night ,

see how many tables i can play simultaneously .

i started tonight and played 10 dym simultaneously .

i found it to be a lot eaisier then  expected and 

managed to keep the timer from running out .

won 7  lost 3

so going to up it to 13 dym simultaneously  tomorrow night

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is this a human or a bot?:
    In Response to Re: is this a human or a bot? :   certainly not on here !    
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I have been accused of being one because i outdrew my opponent on 3 occassions
  • edited March 2010

just did  13 dym simultaneously,

result not good ,

won 7

lost 6

rake wins 

never got timed out,

with screens  popping up so much  my eyes were sore after this session .

experiment goes on to

try 16 tomorrow night !

• edited March 2010
          just did  13 dym simultaneously,    result not good ,    won 7    lost 6    rake wins      never got timed out,   with screens  popping up so much  my eyes were sore after this session .    experiment goes on to   try 16 tomorrow night !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    try putting up a shelf lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : try putting up a shelf lol
    Posted by loonytoons
     you seem like a real sensible gentleman mr toons,

and i bet your good with your hands !
  • edited March 2010
          just did  13 dym simultaneously,    result not good ,    won 7    lost 6    rake wins      never got timed out,   with screens  popping up so much  my eyes were sore after this session .    experiment goes on to   try 16 tomorrow night !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    just did 16 dym simultaneously,

result not bad ,

won 10

lost 6

slight profit

was under huge presure to keep all the tables going ,

but i still never timed out ,

if push came to shove and i had practice ,

my limit would be around 25 tables .

so experiment over ,

my conclusion is ,

its humanly impossible for 1 person to play  90 tables  simultaneously,

you would need help to run all 90 tables ,

whether it be a so called bot,

or other player / players helping you ,

i only did above for 1 hour ,

the said player is doing this 13 hours a day lol !

robobot rover and my eyes have popped out !

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : just did 16 dym simultaneously, result not bad , won 10 lost 6 slight profit was under huge presure to keep all the tables going , but i still never timed out , if push came to shove and i had practice , my limit would be around 25 tables . so experiment over , my conclusion is , its humanly impossible for 1 person to play  90 tables  simultaneously, you would need help to run all 90 tables , whether it be a so called bot, or other player / players helping you ,  i only did above for 1 hour , the said player is doing this 13 hours a day lol ! robobot rover and my eyes have popped out !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    he is using different equipment than you though
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : he is using different equipment than you though
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

good point but he cant slow down games 

or fold hands quicker than i was doing !

i advise anyone to try it lol !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : he is using different equipment than you though
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Like a bigger brain lool??
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : Like a bigger brain lool??
    Posted by loonytoons
    like yours lol !
  • edited March 2010
    actually with the keyboard control he can fold hands quicker than you with your mouse, thats what its for as far as i understand it. He can also bet, raise and check quicker.
  • edited March 2010
    actually with the keyboard control he can fold hands quicker than you with your mouse, thats what its for as far as i understand it. He can also bet, raise and check quicker.
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    maybe so but not 5 times quicker ,

and playing for 10- 13 hours  continous  for 1 person .

• edited March 2010

I bet he can put shelves up faster then you too !
         but damn fine effort sir.
  • edited March 2010
      I bet he can put shelves up faster then you too !      but damn fine effort sir.
    Posted by -TARAS-
    my tortoise could put up shelves faster than rover - 32 weeks lol
  • edited March 2010
    so did you report this guy for being a bot or what?
  • edited March 2010
    so did you report this guy for being a bot or what?
    Posted by offshoot
     well i emailed and enquired so if that's reporting yep i did ,

a summary of the reply i got is in page 4 of this thread,

towards the end of that page ,

take what i am about to say in jest about your above question lol ,

the guy never went around in a bot  suit of armour !
  • edited March 2010
      I bet he can put shelves up faster then you too !      but damn fine effort sir.
    Posted by -TARAS-
    ty taras very kind !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : my tortoise of a wifey  could put up shelves faster than rover - 32 weeks lol
    Posted by loonytoons
     that's a  terrible thing to call your wife,

just because your to quick in the bedroom department !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : just did 16 dym simultaneously, result not bad , won 10 lost 6 slight profit was under huge presure to keep all the tables going , but i still never timed out , if push came to shove and i had practice , my limit would be around 25 tables . so experiment over , my conclusion is , its humanly impossible for 1 person to play  90 tables  simultaneously, you would need help to run all 90 tables , whether it be a so called bot, or other player / players helping you ,  i only did above for 1 hour , the said player is doing this 13 hours a day lol ! robobot rover and my eyes have popped out !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    There is the odd problem with your argument

1: I'm assuming this was on Stars like the OP, because a different site with different software could easily be more difficult to multitable as many tables (not so much a flaw in your argument as I'm assuming it is, more just checking this isn't a flaw)

2: I've played 32 tables simultaneously before
     a: I made a profit
     b: I normally only play 1 table, but regularly 2 tables and often 4 tables - BUT never more than that - i.e. the 32 tables didn't get built up from practice it was just straight out.
     c: They weren't DYM sit and goes; i.e. they were more complicated games
    (actually they were 32 different games - basically every private tournament that Stars can set; i.e. every variant at every betting limit and they were MTT; albeit with only 2 tables on most;  so you couldn't possibly make it more complicated)

3: I haven't got any of that script software that speeds it up, it was all done manually.

In other words, "its humanly impossible for 1 person to play  90 tables  simultaneously" seems a bit of a rash statement when from personal experience I can say that an average amateur can play 32 for a profit and without any scripting help.

Doing it over 12 hours a day is the impressive bit - but that's the bit that I think would just come from having so much practice
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS HUMAN OR A BOT? ROBOROVER VERUS THE BOT LOL! : Sure do. Mr Gerald Ratner, whilst Chief Executiver of Ratner Group, said..... ".....We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say , "h ow can you sell this for such a low price?", I say, "because it's total ****"". He went on to say, further, that Ratner's ear-rings were "cheaper than a Marks & Sparks prawn sandwich but probably wouldn't last as long". They lasted longer than him though - he was gone within weeks, Ratners quoted value plummeted by more than half a billion, & it was soon renamed Signet Group.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    He now owns a very successful online jewelry retailer. He learnt his lesson well.