You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

saras sports quiz

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz:
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : He is as English as me jubbley!!!!
    Posted by emilyegg
    aha, I nutzed him at an Alvin Martin 5-a-side tourney, is on video , i swear!!
    That may give it away!!sry
  • edited April 2010
    Hope it was on Soccer AM lol
  • edited April 2010
    League cup 1991?

admit did not know, mate,Man U fan says Sheff Weds

New Question, from our dark days, Biggest ever loss in league cup......10-0.....who were two teams?...And ...Harder....Who Won?...LOL
    Actually.. think there were two 10-0 games so name both?
  • edited April 2010
    League cup 1991? admit did not know, mate,Man U fan says Sheff Weds New Question, from our dark days, Biggest ever loss in league cup......10-0.....who were two teams?...And ...Harder....Who Won?...LOL Actually.. think there were two 10-0 games so name both?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    correct

i know man utd won 10-0 in 1956 against rsc

so thats my guess

question

most fouled player in the premier league ever?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : correct i know man utd won 10-0 in 1956 against rsc so thats my guess question most fouled player in the premier league ever?
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Gary Neville?.............

or at least it should be.
  • edited April 2010
    must be Ryan Giggs.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : correct i know man utd won 10-0 in 1956 against rsc so thats my guess question most fouled player in the premier league ever?
    Posted by sara36dd08[/QUOTE

ERRRR, Blimey will have to check now, not that game i was talking about or the other one,lol

Most fouled maybe Alan Shearer, or long shot Kevin Davies
    both prob close to most  fouls committed too!!
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by sara36dd08
    sorry Sarah incorrect, double checked as it was mi question, [don't cheat for answers mind], not Man U
    what I found out was league cup started 60/61 season, and both 10-0's were in 1983...weird. Fulham obvs played in one lol, did we win?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : sorry Sarah incorrect, double checked as it was mi question, [don't cheat for answers mind], not Man U what I found out was league cup started 60/61 season, and both 10-0's were in 1983...weird. Fulham obvs played in one lol, did we win?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    right will keep thinking

correct with alan shearer
    next question

who ended milans 58 match ubeatern run?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : sorry Sarah incorrect, double checked as it was mi question, [don't cheat for answers mind], not Man U what I found out was league cup started 60/61 season, and both 10-0's were in 1983...weird. Fulham obvs played in one lol, did we win?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    You got smashed by the once mighty Reds(Liverpool). Hopefully we'll repeat that in the Europa League final ;-)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : You got smashed by the once mighty Reds(Liverpool). Hopefully we'll repeat that in the Europa League final ;-)
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Haha correct, & the other game?, same year, same cup, same score?
    P.S Hope to see u in Final, so you have the oppurtunity again, bet you a tenner wont be 10-0 tho, odds 9-4 ok?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : Haha correct, & the other game?, same year, same cup, same score? P.S Hope to see u in Final, so you have the oppurtunity again, bet you a tenner wont be 10-0 tho, odds 9-4 ok?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Don't know about the other game.

Would be great to meet you in the final, Fulham really deserve to get there. I'll have a think about that bet and i'll get back to you. ;-)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : Don't know about the other game. Would be great to meet you in the final, Fulham really deserve to get there. I'll have a think about that bet and i'll get back to you. ;-)
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Yep get back to me on the bet lol, Hope we both go thru!! Got alot of friends in Wavertree, so spect we will tie up with them for a 'final' meet, that would be great!!!
    Answer to my league cup question, cuase been goin on a while..................

Biggest win: West Ham United 10–0 Bury, second round second leg, 25 October 1983 and Liverpool 10–0 Fulham, second round first leg, 23 September 1983.[11]

Streuth!! You lot wre lucky that day!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    ok back in the game

next question

who did bob wilson aged 44 sign for in the 1985/86 season ?
  • edited April 2010
    ok back in the game next question who did bob wilson aged 44 sign for in the 1985/86 season ?
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Was it Melchester Rovers LOL
  • edited April 2010
    This is a hard one .

What 3 players played in the england v usa centenary game but thats there only cap + there surname stars and ends in the same letter good luck with this, little clue think the game was in mid 80s.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : Was it Melchester Rovers LOL
    Posted by slump0406
    nope
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : nope
    Posted by sara36dd08
    completley stumped with this one unless your tricking us and it's when he signed for ITV Cheeky.

I have a quick question.  Which 2 players in the current england setup have so far played in the last three decades
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : completley stumped with this one unless your tricking us and it's when he signed for ITV Cheeky. I have a quick question.  Which 2 players in the current england setup have so far played in the last three decades
    Posted by slump0406
    nope was a real team

one must be david james

you counting beckham

has to be them 2
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : nope
    Posted by sara36dd08
    CAMBRIDGE UTD
  • edited April 2010
    He only played once though
  • edited April 2010
    these questions getting hard!! lol, am watching just have no clue!!
    agree with sarah tho, must be Beckham & James, for slumps question
  • edited April 2010
    these questions getting hard!! lol, am watching just have no clue!! agree with sarah tho, must be Beckham & James, for slumps question
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Nope neither have played this year yet Unless my records aren't up to date
  • edited April 2010
    rio
    gerrard
    a cole
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : Nope neither have played this year yet Unless my records aren't up to date
    Posted by slump0406
    wow

got to think now
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: saras sports quiz : wow got to think now
    Posted by sara36dd08
    The answer is above

And the answer to wilson is cambridge 100 million per cent not prob what you have written down from wikepedia
  • edited April 2010
    rio gerrard a cole
    Posted by jubbley
    nope you need to look at who has played for england this year now it's easy
  • edited April 2010
    Did emilyeggs q? ever get answered...

To play for more than two teams in one season is not permitted any more (I believe), but there has been TWO players who have played in all four English divisions in a single season.......Name them.

Was Pollitt correct?.... and the other a small centre forward perhaps?
  • edited April 2010
    pollitt loaned to watford but didnt play
  • edited April 2010
    Did emilyeggs q? ever get answered... To play for more than two teams in one season is not permitted any more (I believe), but there has been TWO players who have played in all four English divisions in a single season.......Name them. Was Pollitt correct?.... and the other a small centre forward perhaps?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Is Tony Cottee one of them