You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Best film ever!

12346»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Japan 0-2 England ...[Crouch...ingTiger, sleeping Drogba]
  • edited May 2010

anyone that likes Tarantino stuff should check out a film called - True Romance imo its just as good if not better than Pulp Fiction.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Best film ever!:
    anyone that likes Tarantino stuff should check out a film called - True Romance imo its just as good if not better than Pulp Fiction.
    Posted by Eagle26
    defo great film agreed, think mentioned earlier, p4
  • edited June 2010
    Soldier Blue. A true VHS classic ;0)
  • edited June 2010
    Soldier Blue. A true VHS classic ;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOLOLOLOL

you are a true LEDGE, Brilliant, u beat me to it haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I havent watched any films :( How about the best british socially realistic film ever? - give me the top 3. And the best comedy film ever, British or otherwise? - Again, top 3. Then I can get on ebay and order some, thanx. DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    How about:-

Kes

Rita, Bob and Sue too

Alfie

and reading these comments
    reminds me I must watch one flew over the cuckoos nest..........again

• edited June 2010

I love the weepies so for me it has to be both Ghost and Officer and a gentleman...classic! xxxxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, bit obvious but Taras Bulba for the bit where all the Cossacks join to fight the Poles and the line from Yul "you put your faith in the sword and the sword in the Pole"(nothing personal)
         Mississippi Burning with Gene Hackman(anything with Gene is good)
         Really enjoy black and white, black comedies like The cat and the canary (Bob Hope)
         and the funniest b&w movie Arsenic and old lace (Cary Grant)
         My kids refuse to watch b&w movies but i thoroughly recommend Arsenic etc if you haven't seen it before
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, bit obvious but Taras Bulba for the bit where all the Cossacks join to fight the Poles and the line from Yul "you put your faith in the sword and the sword in the Pole"(nothing personal)      Mississippi Burning with Gene Hackman(anything with Gene is good)      Really enjoy black and white, black comedies like The cat and the canary (Bob Hope)      and the funniest b&w movie Arsenic and old lace (Cary Grant)      My kids refuse to watch b&w movies but i thoroughly recommend Arsenic etc if you haven't seen it before
    Posted by -TARAS-
    lol, bit obvious!! Like ur style will defo watch it! Agreed on Hackman, saw a great film with him and Al Pacino as near tramps on the road cross USA, both go to prison, cant remember name of it ...HELP?
    P.S get the Kids to watch 'Harvey The Rabbitt' or 'Angels with Dirty Faces', they may change their minds
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, gd shout Hitman think the movie was called Scarecrow, haven't seen it 4 years, will check it out as i 4got all about it. Gotta admit Taras Bulba is a bit cliche but gr8 soundtrack to the Cossack charge, really gets the juices flowing and no special effects.Got cool dude Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis in movie, check out the charge on u tube and see if its your cuppa tea 1st. 
       Harvey the rabbit, bril movie and enjoyed Angels but made the kids watch Hobsons choice and to Kill a Mockingbirdquite recently and now if they catch me watching a b&w they look at me as if ive just threatened them with their mothers cooking lol.The only b&w movie my 17yr old boy enjoyed was American History X.My youngest daughter whos 13 has got 3 of her m8s kipping 2nite, i think i'll embarrass her by suggesting we watch Harvey lol.  
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, gd shout Hitman think the movie was called Scarecrow , haven't seen it 4 years, will check it out as i 4got all about it. Gotta admit Taras Bulba  is a bit cliche but gr8 soundtrack to the Cossack charge, really gets the juices flowing and no special effects.Got cool dude Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis in movie, check out the charge on u tube and see if its your cuppa tea 1st.       Harvey the rabbit , bril movie and enjoyed Angels but made the kids watch Hobsons choice and to  Kill a Mockingbird quite recently and now if they catch me watching a b&w they look at me as if ive just threatened them with their mothers cooking lol.The only b&w movie my 17yr old boy enjoyed was American History X .My youngest daughter whos 13 has got 3 of her m8s kipping 2nite, i think i'll embarrass her by suggesting we watch Harvey lol.   
    Posted by -TARAS-
    Yep Scarecrow!!! thats the one!! Taras, Now you said Tony Curtis, think i seen it, or bits of, if u no wot i mean!!
    Will look it up, as its so good u named urself after it lol!!!!!!!

'Mockingbird', another great film, if u had not already, read thru this whole thread, there's some right film buffs making some great suggestions!!

Good luck with the Kids & the Tables!!

Dave Hitman Harvey
  • edited September 2010
     Just finished watching Unleashed what a fantastic film it is! I hadnt even heard of it until tonight it just makes me wonder how many great films I have missed out on.
  • edited September 2010
     Just finished watching Unleashed what a fantastic film it is! I hadnt even heard of it until tonight it just makes me wonder how many great films I have missed out on.
    Posted by Donut64
    Who's in it? How old is it? What it about?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Best film ever! : Who's in it? How old is it? What it about?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
     Heres a link to explain all http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342258/