You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy football!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    No Problem at all. Just give me a shout when you'd like to play and i'll pop you in
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    if you're having major problems with this why don't i just save your free entry to the forum deepstack until after TKO finishes. this way you can concentrate on playing instead of worrying about multiple screens. let me know
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi Rich

if i win this months manager of the month could you save mine for me as well  til after TKO unable to play 2 tables due to my computer

many thanks

dtw
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! :   hi Rich   if i win this months manager of the month could you save mine for me as well  til after TKO unable to play 2 tables due to my computer   many thanks   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

of course. :)
  • edited March 2010

cxhIn Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : of course. :)
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers m8  was top when i looked last nite    dtw
  • edited April 2010

hi Rich could you explain this please:-

At the end of march Overall i was 16 pts behind Shot in the Dark just had a look & someone called CHUMPS is 60 pts in front even though he has got 50 pts this month & i have 68 pts   

as you can see it shows chumps has gone down a place     dtw

anthony moranchumps96691337
    2DTW BANDITSkippy's Blue Bandito's96691277
    3Andy WaringShot in the Dark91691273
    4ryan goodmanGoodylads Allstars87741237
    5Gareth MausMessy Mouse99561229
  • edited April 2010
    Hey DTW,

The fantasy football is done through Sky Sports so you can rest assured that all calculations are done correctly. Unfortunately i don't have the capabilities to look too deeply into the make-up of the site but everything will be as it should.

if you need anything else - just shout.

Cheers
  • edited April 2010
    hey my teams pending..High hopes!! thet're goin places :P

peace!
  • edited April 2010
    Hey DTW, The fantasy football is done through Sky Sports so you can rest assured that all calculations are done correctly. Unfortunately i don't have the capabilities to look too deeply into the make-up of the site but everything will be as it should. if you need anything else - just shout. Cheers
    Posted by Sky_Rich

well if he joined in august he would have had a ranking in September  like everyone else seems he has only been added this month  which makes it a bit of a FIX imo  dtw
  • edited April 2010
    DTW it's not a fix. as in the rules new members can join our league at any time
  • edited April 2010
    DTW it's not a fix. as in the rules new members can join our league at any time
    Posted by Sky_Rich

thats right so if as it says he joined half way through august he would have been ranked in september as was other teams  he wasn't ranked til this month so therefore he must have joined last month (march) which means overall he could not have points shown   dtw
  • edited April 2010
    DTW you can join the league at any time and if your team was registered from the start all points would be carried through along with your team.

trust me DTW everything is above board.
  • edited April 2010
    DTW you can join the league at any time and if your team was registered from the start all points would be carried through along with your team. trust me DTW everything is above board.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

well we will agree to disagree on this maybe something for you to look at for next season as i feel its not right   dtw

ps  as for my prize for last month can i take it on  tues 20th april 2010  cheers
  • edited April 2010
    as for my prize for last month can i take it on  tues 20th april 2010  cheers
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    of course, no problem at all.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : of course, no problem at all.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

cheers
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky Poker Fantasy football!: hi just wondering what the prizes are for  winning the competition. many thanks

lesley
    Right, so August is almost upon us, and you all know what that means?.... Yep, that's right the start of the Premiership. and at this time of the year i like nothing more than spending hours and hours constructing the ultimate fantasy football team (cough...only joking boss!) So to Celebrate the start of what will undoubtedly be a fantastic premier league season, here it is the ultimate blend of poker and fantasy football.... THE SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!! - fun or what! (i can almost smell the excitement!) to enter just click HERE fill out your details (you don't have to buy anything, it is completely free) then select your team. ( our league will be running through the sky sports fantasy league - just incase there is any confusion ) To join the sky poker league just go to your team overview page, scroll down to where it says 'PRIVATE LEAGUES' now click on 'ENTER NEW LEAGUE' look where it says 'JOIN EXISTING LEAGUE' and enter the pin 9721 ..... now just click on the league and make sure you enter.... phew!.... hard work all that but defiantly worth it. At the end of the year we will give out some 'MEGA' prizes to the top 3 managers. these will probably consist of sky poker merchandise,  free tournament entry etc etc (i will announce more nearer the time.) this should be a whole lot of fun and we should really get some good banter going when the points start rolling in. make sure you leave all your posts about the league on this thread and see if we can get this idea pumping. any questions just give me a shout. All the best guys, Your loving Community servant Rich (P.S. - we will be awarding monthly prizes for the top performing manager so it is never to late to enter and even if you do enter late you still have a great chance of wining a prize!)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
  • edited April 2010
    The winner will receive a free Sky Poker Tournament entry (tbc)

we'll also get some prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

all the best
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    Right, so August is almost upon us, and you all know what that means?.... Yep, that's right the start of the Premiership. and at this time of the year i like nothing more than spending hours and hours constructing the ultimate fantasy football team (cough...only joking boss!) So to Celebrate the start of what will undoubtedly be a fantastic premier league season, here it is the ultimate blend of poker and fantasy football.... THE SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!! - fun or what! (i can almost smell the excitement!) to enter just click HERE fill out your details (you don't have to buy anything, it is completely free) then select your team. ( our league will be running through the sky sports fantasy league - just incase there is any confusion ) To join the sky poker league just go to your team overview page, scroll down to where it says 'PRIVATE LEAGUES' now click on 'ENTER NEW LEAGUE' look where it says 'JOIN EXISTING LEAGUE' and enter the pin 9721 ..... now just click on the league and make sure you enter.... phew!.... hard work all that but defiantly worth it. At the end of the year we will give out some 'MEGA' prizes to the top 3 managers. these will probably consist of sky poker merchandise,  free tournament entry etc etc (i will announce more nearer the time.) this should be a whole lot of fun and we should really get some good banter going when the points start rolling in. make sure you leave all your posts about the league on this thread and see if we can get this idea pumping. any questions just give me a shout. All the best guys, Your loving Community servant Rich (P.S. - we will be awarding monthly prizes for the top performing manager so it is never to late to enter and even if you do enter late you still have a great chance of wining a prize!)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
  • edited April 2010

hi rich 
     my name is chris monaghan my fantasy team RAHARNEY RAIDERS finished 2 nd in march and i was wondering was i entitled to a prize as i have not recieved any
    cheers rich

• edited April 2010
    2-1 to Chelsea in Sundays game against Liverpool.
  • edited April 2010
    hi rich    my name is chris monaghan my fantasy team RAHARNEY RAIDERS finished 2 nd in march and i was wondering was i entitled to a prize as i have not recieved any cheers rich
    Posted by monaghan01

hey there,

that's great - well done.

I'm afraid you had to finish 1st for the month to win manger of the month but good luck in the rest of the comp!
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    chelsea will win 4-1
  • edited April 2010
    chelsea to win 20
  • edited April 2010
    2-0 sorryIn Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    chelsea to win 20
    Posted by pringlar
  • edited May 2010
    SoLack wins April Manager of the Month whooooo-hooooooo.  I'm up to 5th overall as well, after a very poor start to the season.

Do I get a free entry?  If so I choose the £8k Sky Sports DS on 27 May ;-)

• edited May 2010
    hi Sk Rich, my team is SkyHALYZ, i won manager of the month for December, but due to self exclusion, (which is now up), i was unable to post a thread, i did speak to the customer care team, and wondered if i am able to claim my prize, all be it delayed, if so what comp, and can i choose
    many thanks HAYLZ
  • edited May 2010
    hi Sk Rich, my team is SkyHALYZ, i won manager of the month for December, but due to self exclusion, (which is now up), i was unable to post a thread, i did speak to the customer care team, and wondered if i am able to claim my prize, all be it delayed, if so what comp, and can i choose many thanks HAYLZ
    Posted by HAYLZ

ah yes, you sent me a couple of emails right?

your prize is free entry into the forum deepstack (Tuesday's 7pm) let me know which Tuesday works for you and i'll pop you in.
  • edited May 2010
    SoLack wins April Manager of the Month whooooo-hooooooo.  I'm up to 5th overall as well, after a very poor start to the season. Do I get a free entry?  If so I choose the £8k Sky Sports DS on 27 May ;-)
    Posted by SoLack

well done Solack,

i'll get around to posting the results and prizes later this week.

cheers!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : ah yes, you sent me a couple of emails right? your prize is free entry into the forum deepstack (Tuesday's 7pm) let me know which Tuesday works for you and i'll pop you in.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers Rich, Yes thats correct, i did in touch via email, i'll go into tonights if thats ok, out of the way then

Many thanks

HAYLZ
  • edited May 2010
    sure thing mate!