You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy football!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    yep you sure are.

good luck
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    yep you sure are. good luck
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks best luck to u m8
  • edited January 2010
    just abit of fun rich, i received this text. LFC end of season dinner, MENU is as follows. STARTER SOUR GRAPES MAIN COURSE.PLAICE ANYWHERE BUT NOT 1ST PLAICE.PUDDING SELECTION FROM PENNANT,NGOG SKRTI,VORONIN,LUCAS,DOSSEENA,OR DEGAN,DRINKS WILL BE AVAIABLE BUT STRICTLY NO DOUBLES,TREBLES, AND NO CARLING PREMIER,PLEASE NOTE DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY LATE 80S TO CELEBRATE OUR LAST LEAGUE TITLE.ALL DRINKS WILL BE SERVED IN PLASTIC GLASES AS CUPS ARE NOT ON THE AGENDA AGAIN THIS SEASON. FOR ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NIGHT,RAFA BENITEZ WILL BE DOING HIS PARTY TRICK OF MAKING 200 MILLION DISSAPEAR INTO THIN AIR WITH XXXX ALL TO SHOW FOR IT
  • edited January 2010
    just abit of fun rich, i received this text. LFC end of season dinner, MENU is as follows. STARTER SOUR GRAPES MAIN COURSE.PLAICE ANYWHERE BUT NOT 1ST PLAICE.PUDDING SELECTION FROM PENNANT,NGOG SKRTI,VORONIN,LUCAS,DOSSEENA,OR DEGAN,DRINKS WILL BE AVAIABLE BUT STRICTLY NO DOUBLES,TREBLES, AND NO CARLING PREMIER,PLEASE NOTE DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY LATE 80S TO CELEBRATE OUR LAST LEAGUE TITLE.ALL DRINKS WILL BE SERVED IN PLASTIC GLASES AS CUPS ARE NOT ON THE AGENDA AGAIN THIS SEASON. FOR ENTERTAINMENT ON THE NIGHT,RAFA BENITEZ WILL BE DOING HIS PARTY TRICK OF MAKING 200 MILLION DISSAPEAR INTO THIN AIR WITH XXXX ALL TO SHOW FOR IT
    Posted by paige55
    LOL
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : LOL
    Posted by SDodger
    thats right get all the jokes in while u can, our day will come again!! so were having a bad season big deal, we'll still finish in top 4. but its nice to know how much everyone wants us to fail.just because we've got the best football history in the world.............!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    sorry scouse 1515 didnt mean to upset you
  • edited January 2010
    hi dodger, glad you liked my text, i do have more but dare not post them,i would make man u fan,s try to find me, also newcastle brown ale would go mad xx
  • edited January 2010
    is it arite to join the fantasy football rich just with it being halfway through the season eh?
  • edited January 2010
    just abit of fun  can someone help me how do you cancel an ebay bid made one for a mickey mouse outfit and now only 6 mins from owning liverpool fc
  • edited January 2010
    is it arite to join the fantasy football rich just with it being halfway through the season eh?
    Posted by culross12

yep that is totally fine.

good luck!
  • edited January 2010

I have entered just need approval shadowsarmy ty :)

• edited January 2010
    ive requested my team name is tiggers 11
  • edited January 2010

Rich,why does it take forever to get questions and opinions answered and as for YOU SAY WE PAY,is that a joke or what.?

• edited January 2010
    Rich,why does it take forever to get questions and opinions answered and as for YOU SAY WE PAY,is that a joke or what.?
    Posted by derk2827

hey there,

what posts are you referring to? let me know and i'll go take a look straight away.

(i made a reply on you say we pay, which may be on the last few pages of the thread)

all the best,

Rich
  • edited January 2010
    as a new player and wanting to learn about the poker sire, how do i try before i use real cash
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker:
    as a new player and wanting to learn about the poker sire, how do i try before i use real cash
    Posted by paddy117

hey there,

Welcome to Sky Poker!

if you are new to poker a great place to start is the freeplay tables. here you can learn the game without spending any money at all.

when you feel ready try progressing to a freeroll or a small stake tournament.

to find the freeplay tables click here (then navigate to 'cash tables' then 'freeplay)'

if you need anymore help just give me a shout.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited February 2010
    welsh boyos waiting for comformation better late than never rich
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker:
    Posted by paddy117

Sky Rich, Please could you tell me where you can play poker for free as I have never seen free tables to PRACTISE on before using real money.

Unless you mean the Freerolls which aren`t free????...

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker : as a new player and wanting to learn about the poker sire, how do i try before i use real cash Posted by paddy117 Sky Rich, Please could you tell me where you can play poker for free as I have never seen free tables to PRACTISE on before using real money. Unless you mean the Freerolls which aren`t free????...
    Posted by STEVEMAX

hi Steve,

head over to the lobby then select the cash games option. you should then freeplay at the far right. all the tables here use 'play money'

enjoy!
  • edited March 2010

my team has lost some ground what with lennon & cech  injured (j.terry suffering) have made some wholesale changes for this month  dtw
  • edited March 2010
       west ham 2

stoke 1           fuller
  • edited March 2010
    Man U 1 Chelsea 0 Rooney
  • edited March 2010
    Wrong thread guys. put these in the other sticky called goals goals goals.

cheers
  • edited March 2010
    Hi sky Rich,firstly hope you enjoyed your holiday.
    I've just double checked your post- It is 27 days ago-the shed. manager of the month.feb
    (come forth and claim your prize) You said lets give him a few weeks.You were waiting for mountain goat, cos he was 1st  YOU were second and I was 3rd. But you said you couldn't claim the prize. So whats happening now?? I dont know the best place to contact you. I'll leave this a few hours and if no luck I'll try and contact you some other way. cheers
  • edited March 2010
    Hi sky Rich,firstly hope you enjoyed your holiday. I've just double checked your post- It is 27 days ago-the shed. manager of the month.feb (come forth and claim your prize) You said lets give him a few weeks.You were waiting for mountain goat, cos he was 1st  YOU were second and I was 3rd. But you said you couldn't claim the prize. So whats happening now?? I dont know the best place to contact you. I'll leave this a few hours and if no luck I'll try and contact you some other way. cheers
    Posted by TORTUS007

sure thing. the prize goes over to you! well done. i'll pop you in next Tuesday's forum deepstack! good luck!
  • edited March 2010
    Yes at last I'm a winner- I do all the captions all the footy scores everything and its took me nearly 2 years to get a winner.Thanks Rich, and sorry you couldn't win it.The only slight problem is, doesn't that clash with TKO111. Is there any way it could be any other day. Cos it's wrong to let TK+his team down. thanks Rich.
  • edited March 2010
    Yes at last I'm a winner- I do all the captions all the footy scores everything and its took me nearly 2 years to get a winner.Thanks Rich, and sorry you couldn't win it.The only slight problem is, doesn't that clash with TKO111. Is there any way it could be any other day. Cos it's wrong to let TK+his team down. thanks Rich.
    Posted by TORTUS007

i tell what i can do. if you don't fancy multi tabling and playing both this and the TKO, i could save it for you.

If you just give me a shout on a Tuesday when you're free, i'll pop you in, no problems.

let me know.
  • edited March 2010
    The trouble is Rich, I really am a computer muppet. Ive tried multi tabling (only 2) and never managed it.I thought you could get a split screen or something, with 2 tables at once but I cant manage to do this. in TKO11 their was a split screen tourny in 1 leg, but all I could get was 2 screens on top of one another, and as 1 game was omaha I had soon totally messed up both games, lol. I had "not knowing whether your coming or going" to perfection.Should I be able to get 2 screens up side by side?? what I really mean is 2 games on 1 screen- I definately can't do anything complicated with my computer. Sorry to go on Rich.
  • edited March 2010
    if you're having major problems with this why don't i just save your free entry to the forum deepstack until after TKO finishes. this way you can concentrate on playing instead of worrying about multiple screens.

let me know
  • edited March 2010
    Great Rich thanks, I always think simplicity is best. So if you hold it for a few weeks thats perfect. Thanks for your help Rich.