You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy football!

edited July 2010 in The Shed
Right, so August is almost upon us, and you all know what that means?....

Yep, that's right the start of the Premiership.

and at this time of the year i like nothing more than spending hours and hours constructing the ultimate fantasy football team (cough...only joking boss!)

So to Celebrate the start of what will undoubtedly be a fantastic premier league season, here it is the ultimate blend of poker and fantasy football.... THE SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!! - fun or what!

(i can almost smell the excitement!)

to enter just click HERE fill out your details (you don't have to buy anything, it is completely free) then select your team.

(our league will be running through the sky sports fantasy league - just incase there is any confusion)

To join the sky poker league just go to your team overview page, scroll down to where it says 'PRIVATE LEAGUES' now click on 'ENTER NEW LEAGUE' look where it says 'JOIN EXISTING LEAGUE' and enter the pin 9721..... now just click on the league and make sure you enter....

phew!....

hard work all that but defiantly worth it.

At the end of the year we will give out some 'MEGA' prizes to the top 3 managers. these will probably consist of sky poker merchandise,  free tournament entry etc etc (i will announce more nearer the time.)

this should be a whole lot of fun and we should really get some good banter going when the points start rolling in.

make sure you leave all your posts about the league on this thread and see if we can get this idea pumping.

any questions just give me a shout.

All the best guys,

Your loving Community servant

Rich

(P.S. - we will be awarding monthly prizes for the top performing manager so it is never to late to enter and even if you do enter late you still have a great chance of wining a prize!)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Mid-Table Misfits are in (subject to acceptance)
  • edited July 2009
    My team's waiting your approval Rich
  • edited July 2009
    Fantastic! our first members of the sky poker fantasy league!

lets hope more are to follow!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    Fantastic! our first members of the sky poker fantasy league! lets hope more are to follow!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich

i must be going blind clicked your link to Sky Poker Fantasy Football  and it took me to sky sports fantasy football is that yours

michael
  • edited July 2009
    right im in 2.. accept me if u dare... just realised tho midfield players need to score goals so scot parker needs to go and sum1 else in... maybe i should change berbatov 2.. we will see...

how about a prize to the winner?? people in the league should donote things..

il be 1st, iv got a sky poker t-shirt size(m) which is too small for me which i won in the spukt for finishing unlucky 13th

i will give this to the leader after the 1st week!!!

lets have it
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! :   hi rich         i must be going blind clicked your link to Sky Poker Fantasy Football  and it took me to sky sports fantasy football is that yours       michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

yeah that's right we are running our fantasy league through the sky sports fantasy football. - we're all one big happy family at sky :)
  • edited July 2009
    oopps got so excited i didnt read on rich's post there are already prizes, but the tshirt will go 2 leader after 1st week if they want it ;)
  • edited July 2009
    right im in 2.. accept me if u dare... just realised tho midfield players need to score goals so scot parker needs to go and sum1 else in... maybe i should change berbatov 2.. we will see... how about a prize to the winner?? people in the league should donote things.. il be 1st, iv got a sky poker t-shirt size(m) which is too small for me which i won in the spukt for finishing unlucky 13th i will give this to the leader after the 1st week!!! lets have it
    Posted by daz231023
    Hey Daz! read through my original post in this thread - we will be giving some prizes out to the top 3 mangers at the end of the season - i will try and arrange something really cool for this (i will announce more nearer the time)

we might even do a manger of the month award...

GET INVOLVED!
  • edited July 2009
    stupidhoops r pending....rich phil neville u sure???????????????????????????????? gr8 idea cant wa\it    
  • edited July 2009
    Team Bobobo - please let me in rich
  • edited July 2009
    Mike's left foot is ready to swing and miss :)
  • edited July 2009
    you are all in. let the banter commence...

Kev - phil nevile is a consistent performer i'll have you know!
  • edited July 2009
    hi rich , please let my team in , for comedy value if nothing else ...lol
  • edited July 2009
    you are all in. let the banter commence... Kev - phil nevile is a consistent performer i'll have you know!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    lol,,ok rich love your comedy value..... cmon the stupidhoops side ,,mind u pez has very similar team too, lets av fun  B LUKKY
  • edited July 2009
    Fantastic! our first members of the sky poker fantasy league! lets hope more are to follow!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich

have entered the blue shed allsorts  they are pending at mo hope they get in

cheers m8

michael
  • edited July 2009
    I am a bit of a computer muppet or dummy whatever, but I think ive just managed to register a team i think? i got a pin no. 9721 from somewhere, on sky poker. i entered via sky sports, but isnt that pin no. for a league just for sky poker players???im not sure but i think it is.
  • edited July 2009
    I am a bit of a computer muppet or dummy whatever, but I think ive just managed to register a team i think? i got a pin no. 9721 from somewhere, on sky poker. i entered via sky sports, but isnt that pin no. for a league just for sky poker players???im not sure but i think it is.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    Hey!

follow the instructions above (start of the thread) and see if they help. if not just give me a shout and i'll see if i can walk you through how to enter. - the season doesn't start for another couple of weeks so we still have lots of time.

all the best,
    Rich
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks Rich.  I have managed to do it right.
  • edited July 2009
    Hi, ive entered just need approval. ToonArmy
  • edited July 2009
    same here   looking forward to kicking......u know what     how long does approval usually take?????    ps   approval of what exactly anyway?
  • edited July 2009
    mikes mingers are in subject to approval
  • edited July 2009
    awaiting approval yidarmy !!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
    Right, so August is almost upon us, and you all know what that means?.... Yep, that's right the start of the Premiership. and at this time of the year i like nothing more than spending hours and hours constructing the ultimate fantasy football team (cough...only joking boss!) So to Celebrate the start of what will undoubtedly be a fantastic premier league season, here it is the ultimate blend of poker and fantasy football.... THE SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!! - fun or what! (i can almost smell the excitement!) to enter just click HERE fill out your details (you don't have to buy anything, it is completely free) then select your team. ( our league will be running through the sky sports fantasy league - just incase there is any confusion ) To join the sky poker league just go to your team overview page, scroll down to where it says 'PRIVATE LEAGUES' now click on 'ENTER NEW LEAGUE' look where it says 'JOIN EXISTING LEAGUE' and enter the pin 9721 ..... now just click on the league and make sure you enter.... phew!.... hard work all that but defiantly worth it. At the end of the year we will give out some 'MEGA' prizes to the top 3 managers. these will probably consist of sky poker merchandise,  free tournament entry etc etc (i will announce more nearer the time.) this should be a whole lot of fun and we should really get some good banter going when the points start rolling in. make sure you leave all your posts about the league on this thread and see if we can get this idea pumping. any questions just give me a shout. All the best guys, Your loving Community servant Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich 

are sky or your good self gonna be doing team odds through the season

just a thought

michael  alias  DTWBANDIT
  • edited July 2009
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Rich, submitted a team for both the other half and myself : The Elstars.  Let us in! ;)
  • edited July 2009
     hi rich 

have entered the blue devils they are pending at mo hope they get in thanks
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Guys,

i am currently out of the office but will approve you all when i'm back - first thing on monday morning 
  • edited July 2009

Got my team in.  MOCK THE WEAK.

• edited July 2009

hi
      i want to change 1 of my players b4 season starts have tried to find pre-season unlimited transfer button but i can't find it anywhere

can somebody point me in the right direction

many thanks 

be lucky