You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Fantasy football!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    keep getting error 

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>
    Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

any ideas?

regards
    toby
  • edited August 2009
    Does anyone know when the points get updated, P.S Hatricks for Rooney and Torres 2moro please !!
  • edited August 2009

skippy's blue bandito's      points

players        8       8

goals         2      8                 
                         clean sheets        3      12
                       goals conceded     3       -3

total so far with more to come 25  ///   assists / man of match / star player

excellent start 

• edited August 2009
                                               STUPIDHOOPS..

1..CECH
    2  BAINES
    3  CAHILL
    9  A FERDINAND
    4  HANGELAND
    5 CAHILL
    6  A YOUNG
    7 GERRARD .C.
    8  IRELAND
    10 DEFOE
    11 ANELKA

WELL THX BAINES AND THE EVERTON TEAM..LOL.....
  • edited August 2009
    351WW unpend me please kid, cheers now. Take it easy fella. You are a good man Rich. Easy now, easy.
  • edited August 2009

I logged in this morning to see The One Man Wolf Pack languishing near the bottom of the table - scandalous! To make it even worse, Sky_Rich is up in fifth place. Shocking!

I'm not downhearted though. There's a long way to go this season, and the luck that Sky_Rich had this week (Drogba's cross that went in, Dempsey's shot that was going wide, hit Zamora and got Rich a goal and an assist) will even itself out.

I'm not bitter. Honestly.

• edited August 2009
    Im mid table happy start,,watch the STUPIHOOPS come good...lol
  • edited August 2009
    What i dont know about football you can write on a postage stamp!!!!

Nice to see i have made a decent start and up there in the european places, you lot do know you are playing for minor places only!!!! lol
  • edited August 2009
    Taking it slow to start with.. 12 points my strike force failed to find the net... patience much like in poker will be the key! ;)
  • edited August 2009
    A decent start 24 points, could of been worse, hope for some improvement in nxt set of games
  • edited August 2009
    Not bad start, 24 points, good job I made Rooney captain 16 big ones lol
  • edited August 2009
    fifth!! wahoooo. not bad hey!
  • edited August 2009
    Not really happy with 9th, but then I made some stupid decisions, after Alex didnt play for chelsea in the charity shield I should have known he wouldnt play Saturday, Gunna take him out of my team now, you watch he will play and score tonight.tomorrow not sure when they play
  • edited August 2009

great start 33 points was wondering tho are man of the match points only awarded to midfield & forwards as there were outstanding goalies who deserved it  rob green west.ham / s. given man c & the sunderland goalie also the same can be said of these teams defenders just a thought

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football!:
        great start 33 points was wondering tho are man of the match points only awarded to midfield & forwards as there were outstanding goalies who deserved it  rob green west.ham / s. given man c & the sunderland goalie also the same can be said of these teams defenders just a thought
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Should be the same for every player, but i think the picking of captain will be the key to this game.
  • edited August 2009
    DTW. They do give it keepers,Fulop got man of match for Sunderland, I was cursing with Bent in my team.
  • edited August 2009
    I am in.
    City City Bang Bang
  • edited August 2009
    I am in. City City Bang Bang
    Posted by Indstrcble
    hey ed how you doing?
    have'nt seen you on the tables for ages.....

dave
  • edited August 2009
    some movement after last night's matches... i have now dropped a few places... boooo
  • edited August 2009
    some movement after last night's matches... i have now dropped a few places... boooo
    Posted by Sky_Rich

ul m8 skippy's blue bandito's have shot up 11 places to 4th       gooaaal

good luck with tonights games

dtw
  • edited August 2009
    hi rich im already in sky fantasy football but i have just entered another team so as i can be the sky poker league aswell,enter my  team as soon as poss mate.I finished 300th in the sun dream team last year so watch out and i have given you all a week head start lol.
  • edited August 2009
    Hey Rich, Ive tried entering league with code but its not reckonised. is it too late now?  ive've already got a team set up and im in another league?   Cheers
  • edited August 2009
    Hey Rich, Ive tried entering league with code but its not reckonised. is it too late now?  ive've already got a team set up and im in another league?   Cheers
    Posted by Purfecttig
    Hey,

keep trying, i know the site has experienced a few technical problems over the last few weeks. (Try copy and pasting the code from my original post in this thread) if your still having no luck give me a shout.

good luck!

Rich
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : Hey, keep trying, i know the site has experienced a few technical problems over the last few weeks. (Try copy and pasting the code from my original post in this thread) if your still having no luck give me a shout. good luck! Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    My mistake, im already registered on the fantasy.premierleague site not skysports, just registered now but with two games down i doubt ill get far.  Nevermind, its all good fun and someone has to last, i can fight for it (",)

Awesome site, loving it
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Fantasy football! : My mistake, im already registered on the fantasy.premierleague site not skysports, just registered now but with two games down i doubt ill get far.  Nevermind, its all good fun and someone has to last, i can fight for it (",) Awesome site, loving it
    Posted by Purfecttig

Good! i'm so pleased you are! Great to have you onboard
  • edited August 2009
    Eclipse's Legend Killers ave now joined the league 2day!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    i have entered even though i dont know much about football so please dont laugh at my team lol
  • edited August 2009
    Hi folks. Just been checking my points out on the League (Smillie FC). A respectable 70. Puts me in 37th place directly above Tikay and his mob who are level with me on points...

A few changes made in squad now, looking to make some great progress now over the coming weeks...

Well done to DTW BANDIT who is currently top with 114 pts.

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Well Well Well....:
    Hi folks. Just been checking my points out on the League (Smillie FC). A respectable 70. Puts me in 37th place directly above Tikay and his mob who are level with me on points... A few changes made in squad now, looking to make some great progress now over the coming weeks... Well done to DTW BANDIT who is currently top with 114 pts.
    Posted by j_smillie
    yes well done DTW. i'm pretty happy with 9th at this stage!
  • edited August 2009
    Didnt think my team did well this weekend, but somehow moved upto 2nd in league, 3 points behind leader.  I have kuyt in my team tongiht leader has no liverpool or villa players, but being a United fan I dont really want kuyt to score do i?????