You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changes to cash games

124»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games:
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : Could you check your PM's if you're not too busy please. You told me to PM you about it a few days ago Thanks :)
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    No.

PS - OK, yes. I did see it yesterday, but there was a flood of incoming stuff, & I was Offline all afternoon in the Studio, so I never got round to replying.

'pologies.

• edited May 2010
    anyword from the suits? a auto top up to 100bb is a great idea
    Posted by freechips1

of all things this is like the least important and least required. The max button is amazing! Does no one remember what we had before?!!? 
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : No. PS - OK, yes. I did see it yesterday, but there was a flood of incoming stuff, & I was Offline all afternoon in the Studio, so I never got round to replying. 'pologies.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks, it's not that important anyway. No rush.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : of all things this is like the least important and least required. The max button is amazing! Does no one remember what we had before?!!? 
    Posted by beaneh
    Yeh, I remember typing in 23.86,14.24,65.43 etc constantly. Though it is not essential, auto topup would be a nice addition.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : Thanks, it's not that important anyway. No rush.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Top man you, thanks.

It's just the sort of question, which if I wish to reply to properly, is awkward to do in the Chat-box whilst Multi-Tabling High Roller Omaha.*

* 2 Tables at 5p-10p counts, right?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : Yeh, I remember typing in 23.86,14.24,65.43 etc constantly. Though it is not essential, auto topup would be a nice addition.
    Posted by Cowgomoo

yeah it was so tilting, I remember for a time my zero key wasn't working so reloading was the biggest hassle in the world and I always had to do it in stages of weird amounts !!!

What we've got is awesome, no need to spend time  trying to work that setting out when there are so many more things that would be more beneficial..... imagine a time bank...... :O
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : yeah it was so tilting, I remember for a time my zero key wasn't working so reloading was the biggest hassle in the world and I always had to do it in stages of weird amounts !!! What we've got is awesome, no need to spend time  trying to work that setting out when there are so many more things that would be more beneficial..... imagine a time bank...... :O
    Posted by beaneh
  • edited May 2010
    ohhhhhh we have omaha hi-lo tablesssss. Anyone fancy a game?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : yeah it was so tilting, I remember for a time my zero key wasn't working so reloading was the biggest hassle in the world and I always had to do it in stages of weird amounts !!! What we've got is awesome, no need to spend time  trying to work that setting out when there are so many more things that would be more beneficial..... imagine a time bank...... :O
    Posted by beaneh
    This  looks promising......or does it?
  • edited May 2010
    Also, as I mentioned earlier.... would it be possible to have the function where you can block an individual's chat and not have to turn chat completely off if a major railtard is winding you into tilt city?

This would be nice...
  • edited May 2010
    ohhhhhh we have omaha hi-lo tablesssss. Anyone fancy a game?
    Posted by BrownnDog

how about no?!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changes to cash games : This  looks promising......or does it?
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    I'm for it although I can understand people's fear (if that's the right word?) of it being abused.
  • edited May 2010
    I dont understand why people are getting annoyed that people are asking for deepstack tables? Its not just the high stake players who would like this. I for one would like it aswell. And i defiantly aint a pro or highroller lol

Ajs has said plenty of times he has nothing against shortstackers and there important for the game, but surely as they do on other sites there is nothing wrong with a short stack table, normal and deepstack tables then everyone is happy? not penalising shortstackers or anyone else.