You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dan Brown, TOTAL PLAYER, Part 2. GUKPT Coventry Live Update.

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever.

In this thread, we shall be following Dan Brown as he plays Part 2 of his Total Player Prize, being the £1,070 entry fee Coventry GUKPT.

We will follow him on this thread from cradle to grave, as he attempts to go one better than in Part One of his Prize, the Glasgow SPT, where he finished 2nd.

There will be hand reports, photos, interviews, soubndbites, & hopefully a bit of fun. It will ONLY work if you guys interact. We may be able to give updates on the Tourney generally, too, so if your poker hero, or a mate, is playing it, I'll try & keep you updated, & certainly any Sky Poker players there will be covered. In glory, we hope.

For those on Twitter, there will be Tweets, & facebook Posts, etc. I will give you the links to those later. There may also be a photo Blog, ditto that, I'l put a Link up when it's up.

If it works well, this is the model we will use for following all of Team Sky Poker in the WSOP Main Event, too.

So, before we get started, wish Dan Brown well, please.

The Update will start around midday on Friday, with play starting at 2pm. It's a 3 day Event - with the Final on Sunday.

Do you think I should book the whole weekend in Coventry, or will I be home in time for tea on Friday?

Comments