You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dan Brown, TOTAL PLAYER, Part 2. GUKPT Coventry Live Update.

123457»

Comments

• edited May 2010

So, thats it from me, & thats it from Dan.

We have done the Doom Interview, & as Dan said, looking back, he'd not do much different if he played it again.

He's OK, & he's well up for Phase Three of his Total Player Prize - Vegas.

We'll take a run-bad in Coventry in return for a bit of run-good in Vegas, eh?

Thank you for all the Posts, this Community IS the bizz.

Night all.

xx
  • edited May 2010
    very ul. great experience though which will only help. good effort dan. thanx for the great updates tikay
  • edited May 2010
    VUL Dan.... Mind you.. I'm sure you're happy to have ALL your luck in Vegas ;)

xx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Dan Brown, TOTAL PLAYER, Part 2. GUKPT Coventry Live Update.:
    So, thats it from me, & thats it from Dan. We have done the Doom Interview, & as Dan said, looking back, he'd not do much different if he played it again. He's OK, & he's well up for Phase Three of his Total Player Prize - Vegas. We'll take a run-bad in Coventry in return for a bit of run-good in Vegas, eh? Thank you for all the Posts, this Community IS the biz. Night all. xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    and Thank you Tikay for keeping us  up to date..it felt like i was there!  Its very much appreciated xxxx

Good luck Dan for Vegas ..better cards next time me thinks! xxxx

Hope you`re feeling better George xxxx

Ni night Tikay sleep well xxxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Dan Brown, TOTAL PLAYER, Part 2. GUKPT Coventry Live Update.:
    So, thats it from me, & thats it from Dan. We have done the Doom Interview, & as Dan said, looking back, he'd not do much different if he played it again. He's OK, & he's well up for Phase Three of his Total Player Prize - Vegas. We'll take a run-bad in Coventry in return for a bit of run-good in Vegas, eh? Thank you for all the Posts, this Community IS the buzz. Night all. xx
    Posted by Tikay10

Too right we will! Unlucky tonight Dan but take heart, some tourneys just aren't meant to be but back to back win's in the game we love are so few and far between - which of course means Vegas bodes better imo!

Chin up hunni and thank you Tikay for the fab updates, you've earned your cocoa tonight!

Love to all, Shaz

-xXx-

p.s. sorry for the edit - no idea why Tikay can get away with b*zz and I can't.....
  • edited May 2010

unlucky dan mate, good luck in vegas
  • edited May 2010
    Only just been able to catch up with this! VUL Dan, there's plenty more to come though so onwards and upwards to Vegas! ;)
    Great updates (as usual) Tikay! Top man! 
  • edited May 2010

Very ul Dan all the best of luck for Vegas m8
  • edited May 2010
    Hey every one!

Thank you all for your support yesterday, it was a shame i couldnt manage to make day 2.

It was just one of those tournaments that we all have when you are competely card dead, but more importantly i was situation dead. I just couldnt find a spot to get my chips.

Oh well, on to vegas, cant wait!

Thanks again, and a big thank you to tikay for running the updates so everyone knew how i was getting on!

The mans a legend!
  • edited May 2010
    Good effort Dan, Vegas will be the one....we're sure of it!

Yeah well done to Tikay aswell, great effort on the updates.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh well, on to vegas, cant wait!
    Nahthenthee, tha'd berrergerritwon ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Ul Dan but as the song says 2 out of 3 aint bad, good luck in Vegas!