You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Failing to deal with multi-accounting...

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
The last week or so it has become apparent that a high profile player on the site has been multi-accounting.

I reported this player and was told that they were already aware of this player and it was being investigated. A week has gone by and he is still there playing, presumably unaffected.

When I first has my suspicions about this player, I asked a number of other regulars for their views to see if it was just me seeing thing...everyone single one agreed.

To be honest tho this player has quite a one dimensional playing style so its not hard to spot, so unlike other multi-accounters he isn't gonna be getting any advantage over other regulars at the limits he plays as I would imagine that everyone has spotted him within an hour or so with playing him. However to the more casual player, who are the most important users of the Sky Poker site, it is a serious advantage.

I am dismayed and disgusted that Sky Poker has let this individual carry on using the site unaffected. I've been a loyal customer of Sky Poker ever since the start, and this is the first time I have felt this way about this site.

Live poker is something that I enjoy at least a couple of times/week. Whenever chatting to randoms I and someone goes 'do you play online' I only say good things about Sky Poker. And believe me Sky Poker is seen as a bit of a joke in the poker community. Well from now on my response will be something like 'Sky Poker is a good site however it clearly disregards fundamental parts of its terms and conditions, and basic standards or ettiquette, fair play and decency when it comes to certain players.'

Oh and I'm sure that you'll try and find a way to delete/move this thread but to my knowledge I have not mentioned any names or broken any forum rules. If I have then let me know and I'll edit out the offending sentence.

Comments