You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!!:
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!! : Ahh, well, this is going to be awful for me to prove then, as I playing 14 tables and registering for more as I played, thus subtracting money from registering costs in between games I was winning. I counted the 12 streak by tallying the number of times I closed a table that I won on, so im fairly certain im correct, but I am not sure I can manage to play 2/3 at a time because I will get bored! I could maybe record another session as proof and have someone independently verify it? I probably won't be partaking anymore in this challenge if I have to 2/3 table it :P EDIT: Actually, this means I can't register for any tournaments after winning one, or it looks like I didnt have the streak?! Agh!!! Videoing definetly my only option!!
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Hi coxy, if youve registered for 14 dym's at the same time, go out of 2 early and win the other 12 it wont necersarily mean your on a +12 streak if won of the losses was the 5th game u signed up for and 1 was the 9th game it would show as w w w w L w w w L w w w so giving you a 4 match winning streak even thos you won 12 in a row, it depeneds on from when either the time you registered or the time the game started.

Hope this makes sense not very good at explaining myself

Gareth
  • edited July 2010
    how do i enter
  • edited July 2010
    Am on 4, which sucks I had 8 in june. We need a roll back here!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Im back on 0 - got caught twice shoving with the nutz (LML nutz that is ;)) and got called once by AA oops and the other time with A5 who rivered a str8 ffs

So frustrating these things but im addicted - I h8 them but gotta play them for some reason!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!! : Honestly LM, what on earth are you doing on the forum at THIS time of the night?
    Posted by RICHORFORD

...... Uh huh...
  • edited July 2010
    Im back on 0 - got caught twice shoving with the nutz (LML nutz that is ;)) and got called once by AA oops and the other time with A5 who rivered a str8 ffs So frustrating these things but im addicted - I h8 them but gotta play them for some reason!!
    Posted by dylan12

Is it the little voice in your head Dyl? ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Current state of play - the two leading figures have not been confirmed using sharkscope.....but Lisa Marie informs us that Sky will be able to make conclusive checks on exacty who has won the challenge at the end of the month..... the following then just to give us some idea of the current runners and riders....... CoxyLBoro      12*    see below Leyster          11**   see below Greg Hogg     10 par196409     10 Greg Hogg       9 SamJay           9 gbo1981         9 IrishRover       8 DudButini        8 GaryQQQ        8 loonytoons      8 Greg Hogg       7  (twice) JohnConnor     7 Owlettes          7 lazyandluc        7 Sav4BP            7 blankcheck       7 HOG60             7 Pomfrittes       6 Jacko999         6 Wynne1938     6 TheDon90       6 PalmerK9        6 Presenters Challenge Richard Orford      2*** Lisa Marie Long     1 * Coxy's total got a bit confusing as he was multi tabling at the time - as such his total of 12 will be scrutinised by Sky HQ at the end of the month should his dozen wins still be in line for the top prize ** Leyster's 11 is also apparently not confirmed by sharkscope - we may need Sky's help with this one too  *** Richard's claim of 2 has not been confirmed yet either!! (List last edited 9.29am 8th July)
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    i have definitely won 11 staight top 3's have entered one tournament and pulled out before it started so 11 straight will be happy to show account figures if ya want?
  • edited July 2010
    how do i enter
    Posted by geoff1976
    Hey Geoff,

You just need to start playing DYMs!! Everytime you lose one you're count goes back to zero. You have the whole month of July to try and get the most consecutive wins in a row!
  • edited July 2010
    Crashed and burned!! start again lool
  • edited July 2010
    On a roll of 4 again, cashing 13 out of my last 14 which i'm quite pleased about!
  • edited July 2010
    For anyone who isn't sure how to check their results: 1. Click "My Account" towards the top left of the screen. This will take you to a new page, which shows your last 10 transactions (or games). The games that you have won will be listed with a nice blue profit figure and those that you have lost will have a nasty red loss figure. 2. For those of you who have a streak of more than ten (like the mighty Hogg) on the "My Account" page click on "Advanced Account History Search", this takes you to a page where you will need to select several options. a) Select "Poker" b) Select "1 Week" or whatever timescale you want for your results c) Select "Internet" unless you happen to play via your TV set d) Click on the "Search Account History" button 3. This will show a list of all your games for your chosen time period. a) In the "Game Name" column it will say "Double Your Money" for the games that you want to look at. b) In the "Money In" column it will either show £0.00 (meaning you lost the game) or a positive sum of money (meaning you "won" the game) c) Just tally up the number of consecutive games between losses and you have your winning streak. If that's not clear feel free to contact me and I'll try to explain it better. (Note that the date and time in the left most column will be the time that you registered for a game - not the time that the game started. However, this should give you enough information to be able to post your longest streak on here and I'm sure that Sky Poker will validate the winning claims at the end of the month.)
    Posted by MereNovice

Have I told you lately that I LOVE you Vince?
  • edited July 2010
    Crashed and burned!! start again lool
    Posted by loonytoons
    Story of my life Loony lol
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!! : i have definitely won 11 staight top 3's have entered one tournament and pulled out before it started so 11 straight will be happy to show account figures if ya want?
    Posted by Leyster
    Yep, 11 confirmed, very well played Leyster.

They are all turbo DYM games, which makes it even more impressive. For some reason Sharkscope doesn't include them if you filter results for DYM only.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!! : Yep, 11 confirmed, very well played Leyster. They are all turbo DYM games, which makes it even more impressive. For some reason Sharkscope doesn't include them if you filter results for DYM only.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Complicated business this sharkscope!

• edited July 2010

Current state of play -  Thanks to GaryQQQ for confirming Leyster's 11 straight wins ..... Coxy's 12 is still having to wait Sky's assessment at the end of the month....unofficial standings as follows JUST from those who have reported into the forum.... still a LONG LONG LISA LONG way to go with fresh entrants taking up the challenge all the time...

CoxyLBoro      12*    see below

Leyster          11

Greg Hogg     10
    par196409     10

Greg Hogg       9
    SamJay           9
    gbo1981         9
    ciaranco23      9
    Rusty14          9

IrishRover       8
    DudButini        8
    GaryQQQ        8
    loonytoons      8
    Richard49        8

Greg Hogg       7  (twice)
    JohnConnor     7
    Owlettes          7
    lazyandluc        7
    Sav4BP            7
    blankcheck       7
    HOG60             7
    phil12UK          7
    goodylad21      7

Pomfrittes       6
    Jacko999         6
    Wynne1938     6
    TheDon90       6
    PalmerK9        6
    DudButini        6

Presenters Challenge

Richard Orford      2
    Lisa Marie Long     1

* Coxy's total got a bit confusing as he was multi tabling at the time - as such his total of 12 will be scrutinised by Sky HQ at the end of the month should his dozen wins still be in line for the top prize

(List last edited 10.28pm 9th July)

• edited July 2010

my run is over at 10

should never have played the game that i did, it was full of nits

• edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    I hate this challenge finally got to 3.4th k's in bb down to 4 guy go's all-in call 89o/s turn river st8 back down to100 chips and out.So back to 0.
  • edited July 2010
    Presenters Challenge

Richard Orford      2
    Lisa Marie Long     1

Surely these guys aint trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    I
    Very well explained.
    Are you a teacher or one with great leader abilities.
    Whichever ,thank you for the very clear explanation.n Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!!:
    For anyone who isn't sure how to check their results: 1. Click "My Account" towards the top left of the screen. This will take you to a new page, which shows your last 10 transactions (or games). The games that you have won will be listed with a nice blue profit figure and those that you have lost will have a nasty red loss figure. 2. For those of you who have a streak of more than ten (like the mighty Hogg) on the "My Account" page click on "Advanced Account History Search", this takes you to a page where you will need to select several options. a) Select "Poker" b) Select "1 Week" or whatever timescale you want for your results c) Select "Internet" unless you happen to play via your TV set d) Click on the "Search Account History" button 3. This will show a list of all your games for your chosen time period. a) In the "Game Name" column it will say "Double Your Money" for the games that you want to look at. b) In the "Money In" column it will either show £0.00 (meaning you lost the game) or a positive sum of money (meaning you "won" the game) c) Just tally up the number of consecutive games between losses and you have your winning streak. If that's not clear feel free to contact me and I'll try to explain it better. (Note that the date and time in the left most column will be the time that you registered for a game - not the time that the game started. However, this should give you enough information to be able to post your longest streak on here and I'm sure that Sky Poker will validate the winning claims at the end of the month.)
    Posted by MereNovice
  • edited July 2010
    Back down to 0.
    Just lost 2 consecutive games.Loosing my touch.
    Running profit £37.45

Help and advice LML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    *sighs*

Im such a donk latest dym 4 left im on 7k and still bubble!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Presenters Challenge Richard Orford      2 Lisa Marie Long     1 Surely these guys aint trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HOG60
    Lol I've played just 2 DYMS in July, Hog60. That's why. I think my record speaks for itself... ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Argh!!! Just bubbled when aiming for 8.

back to the start again :(
  • edited July 2010
    *sighs* Im such a donk latest dym 4 left im on 7k and still bubble!!!!!
    Posted by 35suited
    lol Gareth this is one of the most amazing things I have ever read!

hahaha making me lol - How on earth can you possibly mess that situation up? lol

Chin up fella :) (still lolling)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM Challenge for July.. How many consecutive wins?!!! : lol Gareth this is one of the most amazing things I have ever read! hahaha making me lol - How on earth can you possibly mess that situation up? lol Chin up fella :) (still lolling)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    No idea m8, normaly id just sit out and let them go at it, it was only a 30p or 60p one and i think that changed my mentality, and I kept on putting the short stack all in time and time again trying to get it completed quicker and it didnt matter what cards i had I always got beat.  I was only on a run of 2 and it was cheap so no real harm done just very embarassing
  • edited July 2010
    hmmmmmmmmmmm back to 0

Ill start again tomorrow
  • edited July 2010