You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dont worry Harvie is here

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here:
    Isn't Harvey a six foot white rabbit, from a film with I Think stewart granger or someone like him-from the 50s. S.G. was a bit of an alcy, and Harvey  was his imaginary friend went everywhere with him, but no one else could see Harvey.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    Think it was actually James St..st..st..stuart, great film lol one of mi favorites!1
    also i think this harvey23 geezzer sounds like a nice guy!!

good luck

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • edited July 2010
    Harvie, when you're not James Stewart are you Nasser Hussain ?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Your profile picture matches that of 'BlackGerbil1' on a well-known poker forum, and your arrogance matches that of his. Welcome to Sky, hu4rollz?
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    YES YES YES!!! wna c that!
  • edited July 2010

His roll according to his stakes, even if he uses a 1% br strategy, wud amount to 4 buy ins at nl500 HU!

....and that's $$$$$

He darent play on sky neway coz he aint allowed to use his software.
  • edited July 2010
    well coxy on same £1.15 dym as me his roll took a bit of a  hit?? lol
  • edited July 2010
    His roll according to his stakes, even if he uses a 1% br strategy, wud amount to 4 buy ins at nl500 HU! ....and that's $$$$$ He darent play on sky neway coz he aint allowed to use his software.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    haters gonna hate
  • edited July 2010

lol I just want to play you - Ive challenged you before to come play 6 max and prove you can walk as well as talk.

You declined.

You have been challenged to go and do some analysing on the show, when you citicised the analysts, I guess u declined this too.

Then you come and state you are probably the best player on the forum, when ur probably not even in the top 20% of players on the forum.

Go beat the games - and earn some respect.

• edited July 2010
    lol I just want to play you - Ive challenged you before to come play 6 max and prove you can walk as well as talk. You declined. You have been challenged to go and do some analysing on the show, when you citicised the analysts, I guess u declined this too. Then you come and state you are probably the best player on the forum, when ur probably not even in the top 20% of players on the forum. Go beat the games - and earn some respect.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You've severely insulted 80% of the players on this forum.
    Please take that back.  ;-)))
  • edited July 2010
    harvey23, what is your favoured form of the game on Sky Poker.
    Is it NLHE, PLO or PLO8 (or other)?
    Do you prefer cash, STT or MTT.
    What stakes do you play?
    How has it been running for you so far?
  • edited July 2010
    Hey Harvie

Welcome to the Community :)  Any time you want to either chat or play, feel free to look me up, I'm never hard to find.
  • edited July 2010
    i dont play donkments, cash only bro
  • edited July 2010
    lol I just want to play you - Ive challenged you before to come play 6 max and prove you can walk as well as talk. You declined. You have been challenged to go and do some analysing on the show, when you citicised the analysts, I guess u declined this too. Then you come and state you are probably the best player on the forum, when ur probably not even in the top 20% of players on the forum. Go beat the games - and earn some respect.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ill play 6max, come on ipoker bro.

I said I would go on the show if they paid me to go down and paid me to go on. lol not even in the top 20%, im like in the top 3% of fourm regs.
  • edited July 2010
    If I get dealt four hole cards shoud I report it as a bug to the Technical Team or should I just take advantage of it quietly?
    Posted by MereNovice
    LoL : ) xxxx
  • edited July 2010

Your probably savin DOHH the embaressment anyway

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : ill play 6max, come on ipoker bro. I said I would go on the show if they paid me to go down and paid me to go on. lol not even in the top 20%, im like in the top 3% of fourm regs.
    Posted by harvey23
    I believe you may be "very mistaken" in that assertion.......

If  - when - Attila sees that, you will be in a world of pain, Sir.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : ill play 6max, come on ipoker bro. I said I would go on the show if they paid me to go down and paid me to go on. lol not even in the top 20%, im like in the top 3% of fourm regs.
    Posted by harvey23
    Um I believe your request was a sandwich so I have a platter laid on in the studio for you..... still waiting for that pm to arrange a date for you on the show. RSVP :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Um I believe your request was a sandwich so I have a platter laid on in the studio for you..... still waiting for that pm to arrange a date for you on the show. RSVP :)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    I feel hungry now.
  • edited July 2010
    i dont play donkments, cash only bro
    Posted by harvey23
    I've been know to play a little cash :)  If you fancy some HU please let me know :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : I've been know to play a little cash :)  If you fancy some HU please let me know :)
    Posted by TommyD
    I heard that rumour too, don't believe it though.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Um I believe your request was a sandwich so I have a platter laid on in the studio for you..... still waiting for that pm to arrange a date for you on the show. RSVP :)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    sky_claire do me a favour and give the guy harry a nudge to send me an email about being on the grind, he was supposed to the other day, then again on tuesday and still hasn't got around to it, gotta pester him eh. Can i get the whole studio tour experience?
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Harvey,
    You haven't really got off to a good start on here, have you. Anyone can come on and say how good they are, but the community have seen it before.

Instead of, when challenged, insisting they come to another site to play you, get yourself to the Sky tables, where we can all watch and learn from, an obviously talented player such as yourself.

If you do this and take our players apart, you will find that we will all respect your comments. Until that happens you come across as someone blowing their own trumpet.

Come on step up the plate sir.

Regards
    col
  • edited July 2010
    waiting for harvery to back it up......

where do you play on ipoker i have a couple of accounts
  • edited July 2010
    lIn Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here:
    Hi Harvey, You haven't really got off to a good start on here, have you. Anyone can come on and say how good they are, but the community have seen it before. Instead of, when challenged, insisting they come to another site to play you, get yourself to the Sky tables, where we can all watch and learn from, an obviously talented player such as yourself. If you do this and take our players apart, you will find that we will all respect your comments. Until that happens you come across as someone blowing their own trumpet. Come on step up the plate sir. Regards col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I would play on sky, but since I get no Rakeback here, I dont see the point.
  • edited July 2010
    Just play some of the regs on here already, you tilt me so much. You say how good you are etc, so go play coxy, beaneh, cowgomoo, doh, brownndog, tommyd, lolraise and all the other good players that post on here.
  • edited July 2010
    Just play some of the regs on here already, you tilt me so much. You say how good you are etc, so go play coxy, beaneh, cowgomoo, doh, brownndog, tommyd, lolraise and all the other good players that post on here.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    honestly if this site gave me Rakeback, id insta despoit all my role here and destory everyone, but I get 45-60% rakeback @ ipoker so why bother
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : honestly if this site gave me Rakeback, id insta despoit all my role here and destory everyone, but I get 45-60% rakeback @ ipoker so why bother
    Posted by harvey23
    wow 45-60% rakeback is insane.
    but seriously you would not destroy everyone, there are people here playing for a living earning 8k+ a month, you are a student who has made thousands. These guys have made 100s of thousands... you aint better than them. Stop being so deluded about being the best. Or at least chill it down because its annoying and looks to be alienating you.

btw what uni u at n what r u studying?
  • edited July 2010
    U would lose if you played any of the good players, but the lower levels are really soft if you have half an idea what ur doing - you play nl$20 on ur other site? - the nl £20/30 sometimes 40 games on here will be alot softer - so what you lose in rakeback, you will make up for in profit from the tables.

And there is a bonus system - u get some back, so add the extra profit + the bonus - and u shud, if ur as good as you say u are, make more overall.
  • edited July 2010
    surely if you could destroy everyone that easily it would be worth loosing out of the rakeback???
  • edited July 2010
    lIn Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : I would play on sky, but since I get no Rakeback here, I dont see the point.
    Posted by harvey23
    Hi
    Lets just say it would give some needed credibility, so forget the rakeback for once.
    If you are half the player you say you are, then surely your bankroll can withstand a couple of days without rakeback.
    If this happened it would create great interest in that game.
    For  my part im NOT in that league, but i do understand the game, but play mostly for enjoyment, so i wont challenge you.

Your answer to this will be viewed by others as lame. This is where you have been spouting off on so play here.

col
  • edited July 2010
    U would lose if you played any of the good players, but the lower levels are really soft if you have half an idea what ur doing - you play nl$20 on ur other site? - the nl £20/30 sometimes 40 games on here will be alot softer - so what you lose in rakeback, you will make up for in profit from the tables. And there is a bonus system - u get some back, so add the extra profit + the bonus - and u shud, if ur as good as you say u are, make more overall.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i make like 10-25 bi just from rakebck montly depending on volume. I never said im better then the regs who play £20/40 obz im not. I said i am better then almost every forum member. I have see how passive fishy people play when i watch TV, yeah there are a few good people, but that dont phase me much.
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : wow 45-60% rakeback is insane. but seriously you would not destroy everyone, there are people here playing for a living earning 8k+ a month, you are a student who has made thousands. These guys have made 100s of thousands... you aint better than them. Stop being so deluded about being the best. Or at least chill it down because its annoying and looks to be alienating you.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    the pros i wont beat or ill prob be breakeven against them. I said the forum members i am prob in the top 3% of players.

If sky would like to give me some private RB deal (wink wink) and let me change my username, I would be playing on sky by now, its just they dont, so I dont see much value, esp since I am looking to be staked for higher levels, and by playing on sky I cant track my stats and results using HEM.