You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dont worry Harvie is here

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here:
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Would a night in a travelodge along with a couple of hundred quid to play with on the show with do the job Harvie?. It would be a challenge to see if you can produce the goods. You dont sound like a diva, so we could save a few-bob on flowers and bowls of MM`s (with the green ones removed) All us forum members could chip in......at £5 or £10 each, it would only take between thirty and sixty of us to make it happen!
    Posted by emilyegg
    TEN POUNDS FROM ME
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Would a night in a travelodge along with a couple of hundred quid to play with on the show with do the job Harvie?. It would be a challenge to see if you can produce the goods. You dont sound like a diva, so we could save a few-bob on flowers and bowls of MM`s (with the green ones removed) All us forum members could chip in......at £5 or £10 each, it would only take between thirty and sixty of us to make it happen!
    Posted by emilyegg
    I dont want any forums members chipping in just would not feel right. I think they want me analysing the play as a host, not to be a grinder on the show.

In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : 20k hands would be more like a couple of hundo depending on the limits I think. And I disagree that no HEM is a shame.
    Posted by beaneh
    20k hands at 20p would give me around £200 monthly?

@ greg thanks i try to keep it as postive as i can.
  • edited July 2010
    almost 400k hands at 10nl with a win rate of less than 4bb/100... that's not just learning cash at all, that's not impressive either. How do you think your good? Or have you just massively improved as of late?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : I dont want any forums members chipping in just would not feel right. I think they want me analysing the play as a host, not to be a grinder on the show. In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : 20k hands at 20p would give me around £200 monthly? @ greg thanks i try to keep it as postive as i can.
    Posted by harvey23

if you were to put your grind on then yeah you could get that easily. it's not as good as rb but your wr makes up for that.
  • edited July 2010
    almost 400k hands at 10nl with a win rate of less than 4bb/100... that's not just learning cash at all, that's not impressive either. How do you think your good? Or have you just massively improved as of late?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    i think that pretty good for someone who 24tabled it,

care to post your stats/usernames?
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : if you were to put your grind on then yeah you could get that easily. it's not as good as rb but your wr makes up for that.
    Posted by beaneh
    you sure i made a thread last week and someone whos said they played 20k hands at 20p earn around £75 monthly, hope somone can come and clear it up.
  • edited July 2010

In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : your not taking into fact that in rush you get more hands per hour resulting in higher rakeback. I only 6table and get like 400 hands per hour if im lucky. When i played rush I was doing 1.1k hands per hour.
    Posted by harvey23

In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : i think that pretty good for someone who 24tabled it, care to post your stats/usernames? In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : you sure i made a thread last week and someone whos said they played 20k hands at 20p earn around £75 monthly, hope somone can come and clear it up.
    Posted by harvey23
    LOL you said you only 6 table but in the post above you say you 24 table...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your so full of SH*T.

stop being so deluded.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi

NO Harvey, get it right sir, you came on to berate our team of anaylists and were given the chance to go and try yourself(something a few of us would jump at), but so far you have made excuse after excuse not to do it.
    Stop putting obsticles in the way and just turn up, why should YOU be any different to the loyal players who play the grind, in the studio, at their own expense.
    Just who the hell do you think you are?

col
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : LOL you said you only 6 table but in the post above you say you 24 table... AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your so full of SH*T. stop being so deluded.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    yeah of course I am,when i posted my graphs, my 10nl had over 350k hands since the start of january, do you know how long it would take me to play that  many hands 6 tabling FR. prob a year+

while my 25 and 50nl samples were around 50k and 120k, these were 4-6 tabling. I Can beat 10nl mass tabling, I dont think I could beat 50nl mass tabling.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/10nl-1.jpg?t=1276888744
    ^10nl graph. I think its pretty hard for anyone to play that many handls 6 tabling.

25nl 4tables - http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/25nl.jpg?t=1276888762

haters gonna hate.

now I have just proved you wrong, you are sounding really stupid i would just leave this thread now :), i did ask for your username and stats since you are calling me a poor player.
  • edited July 2010
    BlackFish90 on FT
    13-14bb/100 on 5nl rush over 55k hands.
    5bb/100 on 10nl over last 25k hands (8bb/100 on EV).
    and then obvs rake back.

You asked me to post my username and stats, wheres your username eh?

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : yeah of course I am,when i posted my graphs, my 10nl had over 350k hands since the start of january, do you know how long it would take me to play that  many hands 6 tabling FR. prob a year+ while my 25 and 50nl samples were around 50k and 120k, these were 4-6 tabling. I Can beat 10nl mass tabling, I dont think I could beat 50nl mass tabling. http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/blackgerbil1/10nl-1.jpg?t=1276888744 ^10nl graph. I think its pretty hard for anyone to play that many handls 6 tabling. now I have just proved you wrong, you are sounding really stupid i would just leave this thread now :), i did ask for your username and stats since you are calling me a poor player.
    Posted by harvey23
    play poker for a whole year :O that would be soooooo impossible...

i didnt say your a poor player, your just not nearly as good as you think you are.
    i provided my stats, yes you are better than me i never said you wernt.

im sounding stupid? your the 1 that has started posting on this forum and is the biggest phallus to ever post on here. As so many others have pointed out. Congrats sir, you are a complete d.bag who thinks he is better than he is and no one likes you :)
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    BlackFish90 on FT 13-14bb/100 on 5nl rush over 55k hands. 5bb/100 on 10nl over last 25k hands (8bb/100 on EV). and then obvs rake back. You asked me to post my username and stats, wheres your username eh?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    is that meant to impress me? i just did a HEM filter for my last 20k hands at 10nl this were were I actually started to get good.

http://i49.tinypic.com/33vox2o.jpg

18bb/100 but who cares really, I just made this thread to let everyone know that im here to help thats all, I notice alot of people want to improve there game, and that is what Im here to do. I have not called anyone names or anything, Just here to help.

listen to me and you will be out of 10nl faster then you would without me mate.
  • edited July 2010
    blackgerbil1 eh, finally your username slips out...
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : is that meant to impress me, i just did a HEM filter for my last 20k hands at 10nl this were were I actually started to get good http://i49.tinypic.com/33vox2o.jpg 18bb/100 but who cares really, I just made this thread to let everyone know that im here to help thats all, and i get lynched :(
    Posted by harvey23
    you asked for my stats, i gave them to you. what has this got to with impressing you? jeeez.
    I dont hide away and make excuses when im confronted like you do.
    You have said you could crush the games here etc... you wont accept any of the challenges put to you.
    You insulted the majority of the analysts, you have been offered an opportunity to analyse the show yourself, yet you still make excuses.
    You really expect not to get lynched when you act like this?!
    dont try and play the victim, turn on the waterworks etc... not gona work, you started all of this to get some attention, you've done it, congrats, now show people how good you are, don't tell them.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : you asked for my stats, i gave them to you. what has this got to with impressing you? jeeez. I dont hide away and make excuses when im confronted like you do. You have said you could crush the games here etc... you wont accept any of the challenges put to you. You insulted the majority of the analysts, you have been offered an opportunity to analyse the show yourself, yet you still make excuses. You really expect not to get lynched when you act like this?! dont try and play the victim, turn on the waterworks etc... not gona work, you started all of this to get some attention, you've done it, congrats, now show people how good you are, don't tell them.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    blackfish@laythesmackdown.com/rush5nlFTW
  • edited July 2010
    i never insulted them nor did I mention any names, I said they were great presenters, but there analysing of the hands were quite poor/ not in depthenough, Is that a insult, I dont think so :)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : is that meant to impress me? i just did a HEM filter for my last 20k hands at 10nl this were were I actually started to get good. http://i49.tinypic.com/33vox2o.jpg 18bb/100 but who cares really, I just made this thread to let everyone know that im here to help thats all, I notice alot of people want to improve there game, and that is what Im here to do. I have not called anyone names or anything, Just here to help. listen to me and you will be out of 10nl faster then you would without me mate.
    Posted by harvey23
    Not at all Harvey, you came on with the statement that you were better than the majority of players on this site.
    Not the way to endure yourself the wider population. There have been others who have come on doing as you have and met the same resistance. On the whole, the people on this site enjoy and value constructive post, unless they have an attitude.
    You can give all the stats you like, but actions speak louder than words.
    You wont get any respect by saying "i'm better than you and i can teach you to be better".
    I coach a number of sports and am very good at it, but if i had gone to any of those groups with your comments, the first thing that would have happened would be them saying come on then show me.

Please remember RESPECT IS EARNED.

COL 
  • edited July 2010
    If you really are 'here to help' then lose the 'im the best pokerz player in ze world cuz i beat 50nl for 2bb/100' attitude, play some poker on here for people to see how good/bad you really are and discuss strategy in the poker clinic.
  • edited July 2010
    If you really are 'here to help' then lose the 'im the best pokerz player in ze world cuz i beat 50nl for 2bb/100' attitude, play some poker on here for people to see how good/bad you really are and discuss strategy in the poker clinic.
    Posted by BlackFish3

+1
  • edited July 2010
    I'm confused.....is it Blackfish1 or Blackfish3.?

We don't want to start that debate off again..................;0)
  • edited July 2010
    I'm confused.....is it Blackfish1 or Blackfish 3 . ? We don't want to start that debate off again..................;0)
    Posted by emilyegg
    haha! that was definitely in my top 10 sky poker forum moments of all time! i loved that thread!
  • edited July 2010
    He is well known for relentlessly irritating people on various forums over the internet; even non-poker related ones. I could tell you some things about him that would make you LOL. He is widely ridiculed on 'another' (hint: = 4) forum. But oh well leave him to it, he's not breaking any rules. 

He is just somebody that enjoys attention enormously. He makes comments with the sole purpose of attracting hostile reactions. I fear a few people on here are rising to it. Don't make that mistake. If we collectively ignore him, he will get bored and go elsewhere seeking attention. 
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : haha! that was definitely in my top 10 sky poker forum moments of all time! i loved that thread!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Top 1 mate....Top 1. I still laugh when I think about the moment when the penny must have dropped that night ;0).
  • edited July 2010
    He is well known for relentlessly irritating people on various forums over the internet; even non-poker related ones. I could tell you some things about him that would make you LOL. He is widely ridiculed on 'another' (hint: = 4) forum. But oh well leave him to it, he's not breaking any rules.  He is just somebody that enjoys attention enormously. He makes comments with the sole purpose of attracting hostile reactions. I fear a few people on here are rising to it. Don't make that mistake. If we collectively ignore him, he will get bored and go elsewhere seeking attention. 
    Posted by BrownnDog
    +1

Please stop pandering to this guy's over-inflated ego.

• edited July 2010
    Harvey you seem to have got off on the wrong foot here. If you are serious about helping other players then just get involved on the clinic thread. Spouting off about being better is only going to get you a challenge or three, and when you then decline with feeble excuses it makes you look like a Walter Mitty wannabe.

I think you just wanted to wind up a few of the regs, but if you are serious then get stuck in and give us your analysis in the clinic........ or take up the challenges, but I doubt you'll do that.
  • edited July 2010
    Gotta say though, 400k hands at NL10 zomg move up to where they respect your graphs.
  • edited July 2010
    He is well known for relentlessly irritating people on various forums over the internet; even non-poker related ones. I could tell you some things about him that would make you LOL. He is widely ridiculed on 'another' (hint: = 4) forum. But oh well leave him to it, he's not breaking any rules.  He is just somebody that enjoys attention enormously. He makes comments with the sole purpose of attracting hostile reactions. I fear a few people on here are rising to it. Don't make that mistake. If we collectively ignore him, he will get bored and go elsewhere seeking attention. 
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Lol I just read through the entire thread and this is spot on. I wondered why this thread had so many posts and now I know it's just a couple of little boys fighting. Honestly just PM each other with your squabbling.
  • edited July 2010
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Thanks BrownnDog, at least we all know now. I really thought we had a player on our hands there, but now it all makes sense.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Dont worry Harvie is here : Um I believe your request was a sandwich so I have a platter laid on in the studio for you..... still waiting for that pm to arrange a date for you on the show. RSVP :)
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Can I come on the show and have some sandwiches please :-)
  • edited July 2010
    hmmmm blackfish3 - blackgerbil1.......

your names are very similar are you sure your not the same person blackfish arguing with yourself???? ;)