You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue.:
    Hi All,    It's great to read all your nice comments and the info on my table (thanks Greg), reading them takes my mind off what feels like seagulls flapping around in my stomach. I'm way past where I thought I would get, so having a Day 3 foursome with the lads is really appealing, and then one of us just might make Claire & Tika miss their flight.     Time for a quick shower & then get ready for another intimate chat with Tony. Thanks again everyone Jelly Legs Sue  AKA YoYo girl
    Posted by kidgirlgy
    Hi
    Super Sue go get them girl, play your game and you'll do fine.
    Enjoy
    col
  • edited July 2010
    LOL, Good Luck from Lincolnshire "Jelly Legs". You must be nervous, but remember.....You did not get this far by accident!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    I'm sending maximum run-good vibes from across the pond to both of you, good luck.
  • edited July 2010
    come on dan..

come on sue..
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck to Dan and Sue. Fingers crossed for both of you.

And toes crossed for Flushy too.
  • edited July 2010
    Best of luck Dan and Sue!!

Also gl to Will Brewin today!!
  • edited July 2010

ALL THE BEST BOTH HAVE A GREAT TIME
  • edited July 2010

Good morning all!

We have just interviewed Sue & Dan, so that will be up on the Site in the next half hour or so. We also interviewed Sky_Mandy, who has been inducted as an Honorary Member of TSP.

Sue is on Table 333.

Dan is on Table 9.

Mandy is on Table 101.

Sue & Dan wish to thank both Greg Hogg & Vince for the research - add my thanks to that - saved me a job!

In response to the "is Sparce still in?" questions - sadly, no.

He was cruising with 88,000 when a very sick coup went off.

He Raised it up with J-J, & the flop came K-J-3, two hearts. It went Raise, re-raise, shove, snap-call, "on their backs". Villain had 2 hearts - 9-4 of Hearts, to be precise. You know the rest. If he wins that, he has 176k or so. 9-4, ho-hum.

Lovely atmo here this morning.

Let's do it.
  • edited July 2010
    Good luck Dan, Sue and Mandy

Enjoy
  • edited July 2010
    GL to Dan, Sue and Mandy.

Starting stacks are

Susan Nordsen    46,175    AMAZON / 333 / 8
    Daniel Brown    66,650    PAVILION / 9 / 2
    Amanda Card    31,450    PAVILION / 101 / 9
  • edited July 2010
    good luck to you both.
  • edited July 2010
    Some other "notables": James Dempsey    106,175    AMAZON / 279 / 1 John Duthie    61,475    AMAZON / 299 / 5 Vanessa Rousso    111,050    AMAZON / 338 / 2    Jonathan Kalmar    47,400    AMAZON / 339 / 5    Paul Jackson    66,775    AMAZON / 340 / 4    Julian Gardner    41,500    AMAZON / 352 / 1 Doyle Brunson    52,425    AMAZON / 352 / 6 Hank Azaria    68,625    AMAZON / 359 / 4   (for fans of "The Simpsons") Rupinder Bedi    28,025    AMAZON / 373 / 3 Ross Boatman    44,675    PAVILION / 103 / 2 Phil Ivey    27,875    PAVILION / 119 / 6 Jason Alexander    37,825    PAVILION / 135 / 5    (for fans of "Seinfeld") Jennifer Harman    29,025    PAVILION / 141 / 8 Jake Cody    36,400    PAVILION / 163 / 3 Thomas Kremser    13,250    PAVILION / 3 / 8 Kevin Oconnell    30,025    PAVILION / 46 / 7 Jason Mercier    90,525    PAVILION / 72 / 5 Roland De Wolfe    96,600    PAVILION / 8 / 9 Shannon Elizabeth    10,600    PAVILION / 87 / 4 Curtis Ledger    43,125    PAVILION / 95 / 9
    Posted by MereNovice
    Great stuff Vince, thank you, I'll try & follow a few of them, & get some pics, too. I gave myself a "FAIL" for yesterday's photo-Blog, I just could not manage to keep all the plates spinning, so I'll make an extra effort today.

Jake Cody, who you list, only flew in on Wednesday. We interviewed him at the GUKPT Coventry, & he's a grand lad. Remind me to tell you the story of his car insurance. It's eye-watering......Of the other names there, so man of them are friends of mine, so I'll do my best to cover as many as possible. Special wishes to Dempsey, Kremser, Rupinder, & Jake, though.
  • edited July 2010
    Now that Sky_Mandy is now an Honorary Member of TSP is there any chance you can post her table draw too?

GL to all 3.
  • edited July 2010
    Now that Sky_Mandy is now an Honorary Member of TSP is there any chance you can post her table draw too? GL to all 3.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    See Machka's reply but......

Amanda Card    31,450    PAVILION / 101 / 9
  • edited July 2010
    Some other "notables": James Dempsey    106,175    AMAZON / 279 / 1 John Duthie    61,475    AMAZON / 299 / 5 Vanessa Rousso    111,050    AMAZON / 338 / 2    Jonathan Kalmar    47,400    AMAZON / 339 / 5    Paul Jackson    66,775    AMAZON / 340 / 4    Julian Gardner    41,500    AMAZON / 352 / 1 Doyle Brunson    52,425    AMAZON / 352 / 6 Hank Azaria    68,625    AMAZON / 359 / 4   (for fans of "The Simpsons") Rupinder Bedi    28,025    AMAZON / 373 / 3 Ross Boatman    44,675    PAVILION / 103 / 2 Phil Ivey    27,875    PAVILION / 119 / 6 Jason Alexander    37,825    PAVILION / 135 / 5    (for fans of "Seinfeld") Jennifer Harman    29,025    PAVILION / 141 / 8 Jake Cody    36,400    PAVILION / 163 / 3 Thomas Kremser    13,250    PAVILION / 3 / 8 Kevin Oconnell    30,025    PAVILION / 46 / 7 Jason Mercier    90,525    PAVILION / 72 / 5 Roland De Wolfe    96,600    PAVILION / 8 / 9 Shannon Elizabeth    10,600    PAVILION / 87 / 4 Curtis Ledger    43,125    PAVILION / 95 / 9
    Posted by MereNovice
    Have taken a note of these & my first task will be to try & get photos of as many as poss. I'm on Photo-blog catch-up today. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks, any well known opponents?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : Great stuff Vince, thank you, I'll try & follow a few of them, & get some pics, too. I gave myself a "FAIL" for yesterday's photo-Blog, I just could not manage to keep all the plates spinning, so I'll make an extra effort today.
    Don't beat yourself up Tikay.  You and Claire are doing amazing jobs juggling all those plates or spinning all those balls, or something.

I'll be recommending you both for a pay rise. lol
  • edited July 2010
    Thanks, any well known opponents?
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    For Mandy, you mean? Sorry, don't know, not had time to research her Table.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. :
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : Great stuff Vince, thank you, I'll try & follow a few of them, & get some pics, too. I gave myself a "FAIL" for yesterday's photo-Blog, I just could not manage to keep all the plates spinning, so I'll make an extra effort today. Don't beat yourself up Tikay.  You and Claire are doing amazing jobs juggling all those plates or spinning all those balls, or something. I'll be recommending you both for a pay rise. lol
    Posted by Machka
    +1

good luck Dan + Sue + Mandy!!
  • edited July 2010

The Interviews with Dan, Sue & Mandy are now all up on the usual page - I think it's....

http://www.skypoker.com/wsop
  • edited July 2010
    Nice work once again gramps!!
  • edited July 2010
    Twitter;

Flushy and Phil Ivey both out.
  • edited July 2010

All photos on that List now taken. Give me a while to construct the Photo Blog, please.

Shannon Elizabeth was out by 12.05, so no photo of the nice sweet-talking lady.

James "Flushy" Dempsey is OUT. He somehow spewed 80k inside 45 minutes. We interviewed him after, it'll be up soon, WELL worth watching.

An Interview with Rupinder Bedi (George2Loose) is now up.

Dan, Sue, & Mandy are all sitting comfy, no great change in their stacks. Whilst at her Table, Sue raised it up with K-K, all folded!

More soon, I gotta go do an Interview, & Attila is calling. Well, shouting....demanding.....
  • edited July 2010

Good luck to Sue, Dan and Mandy.

Thanks for the updates Tikay xxx
  • edited July 2010

I was unable to get a photo of Trishelle (?), & to be honest, I'd never heard of her. Or cared.

But we just interviewed her. Wowwwwwwww. I confess, my naughty side came out, & I was more than a little mischievious. Now I feel bad.

Still, she DID show us her cuticles. Honest, she did. "You have THE most splendid cuticles" I told her. She seemed pleased.

The Interview will be up soon, I'll word you when it is.

Meanwhile, I need to get cracking on that Photo Blog.
  • edited July 2010

Nice interviews with Dan and Sue.

Very well played to Tony and Guy for reaching Day 3.

The very best of luck to all players.  xxx
  • edited July 2010
    ...... I confess, my naughty side came out........"You have THE most splendid cuticles" I told her. She seemed pleased. Posted by Tikay10
    Have I missed out on something somewhere? Does Tikay have a cuticle fetish?

Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work, the interviews and pics are great.
  • edited July 2010
    TK you are doing awesome pal, keep up the good work !!!

Hope at least one of you runs good today & can make day 3 !

Very best of luck Dan & Sue
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : Have I missed out on something somewhere? Does Tikay have a cuticle fetish? Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work, the interviews and pics are great.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Only if they come in pairs.
  • edited July 2010
    You do have a job that you love Tikay, but the work you do is AWESOME.....beyond the call of duty, wherever you are in the World.

Pay rise and an extra day off every week for Tikay. ( Take note Sky Claire ;0) )

Good Luck to all the remaining Sky Players too!!!!!!!! What a bonus to have all the Sky Team behind them in Vegas.