You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue.:
    I was unable to get a photo of Trishelle (?), & to be honest, I'd never heard of her. Or cared. But we just interviewed her. Wowwwwwwww. I confess, my naughty side came out, & I was more than a little mischievious. Now I feel bad. Still, she DID show us her cuticles. Honest, she did. "You have THE most splendid cuticles" I told her. She seemed pleased. The Interview will be up soon, I'll word you when it is. Meanwhile, I need to get cracking on that Photo Blog.
    Posted by Tikay10
    this interview is the best you have done tk trains bridges and cuticles and no slap wow
  • edited July 2010

Just done a phone-in to the Live Show, but the "delay" was terrible, sorry about that. Just done another interview, & I'm still working on that photo-blog, which has, I think, 50 or 60 photos.

Once that's finished, I'll go get chip counts for TSP.

• edited July 2010
    lol Tikay, show us your cuticles and "Ooooh Big Brother, I Looooove Davina McCall"

Get Trishelle over here and then break the news that Big Brother is cancelled. ;-)
  • edited July 2010
     Lol Tikay : )  Trishelle....that is all xxx
  • edited July 2010
    That Trishelle interview is absolute class - nearly spat my coffee out when you went on about cutticles lol, great zooming in by Claire as well - what a team player!!
  • edited July 2010
    Just done a phone-in to the Live Show, but the "delay" was terrible, sorry about that. Just done another interview, & I'm still working on that photo-blog, which has, I think, 50 or 60 photos. Once that's finished, I'll go get chip counts for TSP.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Catching up on tonights show and yes the lag was, well, laggy.  Luckily you can talk for England.

Looking forward to the photo's.

Must have been nice having chilli swooning all over you on the photo.
  • edited July 2010
    how the heck did you get away with that interview Tikay? what a star!!
  • edited July 2010

How is Roberto Romanello getting on tk is he still in?
  • edited July 2010
    How is Roberto Romanello getting on tk is he still in?
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    He's on 103k
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : He's on 103k
    Posted by Machka

thanks machka

how did you find that?
  • edited July 2010
    Just done a phone-in to the Live Show, but the "delay" was terrible, sorry about that. Just done another interview, & I'm still working on that photo-blog, which has, I think, 50 or 60 photos. Once that's finished, I'll go get chip counts for TSP.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Lol- yes, watched that mate.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the first question... ;)
  • edited July 2010

They have just returned after a Break, & the scores on the doors are......

Sue - 47k. She dipped to 33k, then hit a set of nines, & is now cruising on 47k, & absolutely loving it!

Dan slipped down to about 47k, & was a bit down on himself, & feeling frustrated with things. I gave him a bit of a slap - "the true test of a player is when things go against you" sort of thing, & I hope he'll take it the right way.

I don't like giving the guys advice, but Tony (Penguin) was kind enough to come & thank me this morning for some advice I gave him yesterday. Not "hand-play" advice, that'd be madness, just psychological stuff, which I sort of major in. So, fingers crossed, Dan wll now bounce back with a good Level.

Mandy had a bad session, I'm afraid, & is struggling a bit, sub 20k I believe. Still, one 2xup, & she'll have, well, twice as much.

We have just interviewed Jan Heitmann, & now, please God, I can finish off that photo Blog. It has 60+ pictures, all of them are uploaded, I'm just working on the wordy bits.

Ooh - I think Attila has made the decision to extend our stay, as we were booked to go home on Tuesday, which is Day Four. Now, God help the TSP guys & gals if they fail to make Day Four, as they'll have Attila on their case. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    WD Sue, going well - keep it going!!

As for Dan...as you said tikay, you've given him a slap, no need for dan to worry, he knows the score and will grind when needed and make moves when needed - keep going m8 and just play your game, you will soon get a stack going again!!

Gl as well to Mandy - I hope you get your double up soon and kick off from there again!!
  • edited July 2010

Kara has 65.5K
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : thanks machka how did you find that?
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Sent you a PM as I don't think I can link to the leaderboard directly on the forum.
  • edited July 2010
    gl to the sky poker team! woohoo!!!
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : Sent you a PM as I don't think I can link to the leaderboard directly on the forum.
    Posted by Machka
    TOP MAN
  • edited July 2010
    You do have a job that you love Tikay, but the work you do is AWESOME.....beyond the call of duty, wherever you are in the World. Pay rise and an extra day off every week for Tikay. ( Take note Sky Claire ;0) ) Good Luck to all the remaining Sky Players too!!!!!!!! What a bonus to have all the Sky Team behind them in Vegas. 
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOL im not his boss anymore.... and what about my day off and payrise ;)
  • edited July 2010
    That Trishelle interview is absolute class - nearly spat my coffee out when you went on about cutticles lol, great zooming in by Claire as well - what a team player!!
    Posted by dylan12
    ha ha and I have never even operated a camera before. You might notice the camera shaking at some point, this is when i was laughing at Tikay, only he can get away with these questions and statements in an interview. He even got a big hug from Trichelle at the end of it.
  • edited July 2010

Thanks for the update Tikay, I'm loving the interviews too!! (The burger one is classic!!) I hope your 'slap' works, lol! Give Danny a kick up the bum from me on his next break, let him know we're all thinking of him and wishing him all the luck in the world!

Good luck to everyone.

Can anyone tell me how many are left? :)

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : ha ha and I have never even operated a camera before. You might notice the camera shaking at some point, this is when i was laughing at Tikay, only he can get away with these questions and statements in an interview. He even got a big hug from Trichelle at the end of it.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    And I bet he said, Yes, the Take on Tikay is a home game, at his home, and by the way, it's a heads up game. ;-)

Doing a great job with the camera work, but I have noticed an old fella seems to have wandered into every one of the clips. heh.
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : ha ha and I have never even operated a camera before. You might notice the camera shaking at some point, this is when i was laughing at Tikay, only he can get away with these questions and statements in an interview. He even got a big hug from Trichelle at the end of it.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    LOL - most men would get a slap but Mr Kendall runs sooooo good!  All the best to the guys and girls playing at the moment.  A big thank you to the Sky crew over in Vegas as well, who are doing a fantastic job with the vids, blogs and threads.  Great stuff!
  • edited July 2010

The Photo Blog is up - at last. Phew.

http://bit.ly/am5bcw
  • edited July 2010
    "thick brummie accent". I take offence. ;-)
  • edited July 2010
    Great pics again Tikay! And some in focus too....Bonus! ;)

Good luck to Dan & Sue, hope everything goes well for them!

• edited July 2010

Dan Brown is OUT, I'm afraid, details to follow.

Sue is up to 59.5k.
  • edited July 2010
    Dan Brown is OUT, I'm afraid, details to follow. Sue is up to 59.5k.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Noooooo!

Chin up Dan.....we are all proud of you back here mate.
  • edited July 2010

Just received your update on Twitter. Tikay. Many thanks.

Very unlucky Dan. Gutted for you : (  xxx
  • edited July 2010

Dan, playing about 40k, made it 1,600 in mid position.

He collects 2 callers, being the button, (a play every hand merchant), & the BB.

Flop = J-8-T, Rainbow.

Checked to Dan, who leads out for 3k.

Play Every Hand Button Man now gives it some serious Hollywood, before making it 11.5k. (I'm thinking he has air here, I want Dan to shove on him, he's deffo at it).

BB folds, Dan tanks for a minute or so, then shoves.

Mr Button Man snaps, & shows a set of eights.

And that was that.

Dan is a bit down, as you can imagine. He is thinking the hand through, but is quite sure he gets off the hand against any other player on Table except this particular Villain. (Who has, to be fair, played it beautifully).

We'll spare him the exit interview for a while - I'm sure you understand why - & chat with him later, or tomorrow, when he's picked himself up off the floor.

For me, he's been a worthy Total Player, & I'm very proud of the way he played, & conducted himself at all times.

So, we are down to three......
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP, Day 2B Live Update - Dan & Sue. : Noooooo! Chin up Dan.....we are all proud of you back here mate.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Nice one Alan, & +1.