You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP Live Update - 3 go into 3. GL to Guy, Sue, & Tony!

1235»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I have to say that for the first time in my life, the WSOP has come alive for me.

Tikay and Claire..... fantastic Job, can't praise you highly enough

Sue,  Fantastic performance,

Tony,  Incredible Fight to come back after that Bad Beat

Guy,  What can I say,  to sit there hand after hand waiting for your moment shows a level of disciplined Poker I hope to posses some day.

Keep it up Guys and Girls, 

Oh and lastly,  Just watched Dan's exit interview,  Stirling performance Dan and a very mature attitude towards your tournament.  I predict you'll be back there and doing a heck of a lot better than "Just Cashing" in the future.

Well done to you all, a credit to Sky Poker and indeed British Poker 
  • edited July 2010
    Well Done Sue,Tony and Guy, for making it through the day.Just caught up with the latest interviews and photos so i also want to say thanks to tikay and attila for all their hard work.Good luck for tomorrow.
  • edited July 2010
    congrats to everyone.........
  • edited July 2010
    very very well done,sue tony and guy,keep it going!!

Great updates Tikay and Claire.
  • edited July 2010
    Congrats on the first week!
    Players and staff alike! ;)

Keep it up at the tables, you three, I can smell cash ahead.

Sue - representing Grimsby to the max! ;)
  • edited July 2010
    keep it going.  well played!!
  • edited July 2010
    Congrats all three of you
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - 3 go into 3. GL to Guy, Sue, & Tony!:
    The Close-of-Play interview with all three has been completed, & Attila is now uploading it. I forget the exact counts - they are in the Interview - but it's something like Sue 103k, Tony 93k, & Guy 55k. And so, same time, same place, tomorrow, for Day FOUR of the WSOP. The Money Bubble will bust sometime on Day Four, probably an hour either side of the Dinner-Break. Will our three still be in? Don't bet against it! It's been an extrordinary effort by our Team, by any criteria. Well done them. And so that's goodnight - again, from Claire & myself. We WERE booked to go home on Tursday, later deferred to Wednesday, & now, who knows? Night all! xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    Fantastic result from all three all playing diffefrent styles but all being successful keep it up guys and girl look forward to seeing you all cash.  Great work TK and Claire.
  • edited July 2010
    WHOPPA FLOPPIN BRILLIANT !!

Great stuff Tony-- up and down the gears like a professional coach  driver or something!!

well done Guy-- sneak up behind em--close behind em--then--- In with the redcurrants!!--lol--floppa whoppa m8!

Sue--- well played you, you know how to put em on the wrong foot--- keep em there girlgy!!

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - 3 go into 3. GL to Guy, Sue, & Tony!:
    WHOPPA FLOPPIN BRILLIANT !! Great stuff Tony-- up and down the gears like a professional coach  driver or something!! well done Guy-- sneak up behind em--close behind em--then--- In with the redcurrants!!--lol--floppa whoppa m8! Sue--- well played you, you know how to put em on the wrong foot--- keep em there girlgy!!  
    Posted by oynutter
    great stuff people,everyones behind you,keep it up
  • edited July 2010

Sum up in 1 word..... Awesome!!
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    keep going guys this is superb to watch