You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm trying to qualify tonight for the Sky Sports Double Stack on Aug 26th. Are you?

124»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm trying to qualify tonight for the Sky Sports Double Stack on Aug 26th. Are you?:
    In Response to Re: I'm trying to qualify tonight for the Sky Sports Double Stack on Aug 26th. Are you? : Would that be the £22 deepstack from yesterday? lol By the way yeterday you ran your Kings into AJ, you weren't by any chance playing LML were you?
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Yes, good points Steve. 

And I'm still feeling sore from those cowboys. 

Maybe I should re-phrase that...
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: I'm trying to qualify tonight for the Sky Sports Double Stack on Aug 26th. Are you?:
    THIS COULD BE GOOD VALUE!!!!!!!
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Come and have a go Daiboot, if you think you're hard enough!
  • edited August 2010
    OH.. IT'S BROUGHT!!!
  • edited August 2010
    Bah! Bubbled again!

Once in the SPT qualifier and now in the Sky Sports DS qualifier!
    sara36dd0811510  
    minty117680  
    DAIBOOT4810  
    RICHORFORD04
    I will persevere though and return tomorrow night for another crack at it!
  • edited August 2010
    WHAT!! Yes you want more of the devastation I carved last night do you?!! Ahem. Hoping to stay in a little later this evening.. 

*Averts eyes and runs away*

Oh anyone game for one of the £10.50 qtrs (Need at least 5 but if last night was anything to go by won't be finished in time for the 9.30 semi)or am I just jumping straight into the semi for £48???
  • ckdckd
    edited August 2010

lisa would you care for a heads up game really quick
  • edited August 2010
    Evening all- well I've been told that I'm hosting the show on 26th August and as I failed to qualify for the Sky Sports DS via the cheaper quarter-finals it seems slightly crazy now for me to buy straight into the semi to win a seat at a tourney that I can't play!
    That said, I would if I could- as I would love to play that final on Sky Sports.
    50 runners- with a £10,000 prize pool! Tasty! I suppose I get the next best thing though, which is to commentate on it.
    Here's the line-up for tonight's semi at 9.30 so far: 1 in 5 win a seat to the final
    DAIBOOT4000  EACHIE4000  fitzer144000  minty114000  sara36dd084000  woody20084000

Good luck to them and don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter. It could be the best £48 you've ever spent if you end up winning thousands!
    As for tonight's PTP- I've started the evening in Tikay's Sleepstack and I'm going to see how things progress from there!
  • edited August 2010
    Evening all- well I've been told that I'm hosting the show on 26th August and as I failed to qualify for the Sky Sports DS via the cheaper quarter-finals it seems slightly crazy now for me to buy straight into the semi to win a seat at a tourney that I can't play! That said, I would if I could- as I would love to play that final on Sky Sports. 50 runners- with a £10,000 prize pool! Tasty! I suppose I get the next best thing though, which is to commentate on it. Here's the line-up for tonight's semi at 9.30 so far: 1 in 5 win a seat to the final DAIBOOT 4000     EACHIE 4000     fitzer14 4000     minty11 4000     sara36dd08 4000     woody2008 4000 Good luck to them and don't forget there's still plenty of time to enter. It could be the best £48 you've ever spent if you end up winning thousands! As for tonight's PTP- I've started the evening in Tikay's Sleepstack and I'm going to see how things progress from there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Ya big Fraidy-Cat!!!
  • edited August 2010
    After satelliting to Luton and having a gr8 day out I would love to go for the grand final but refuse to play the re-buys. I might have one crack at the £24 level and if that fails wait until the tour comes a bit nearer home - hopefully the re-buy satellites are just for the final 

Sky Poker is often asking players for feedback on the site. I think its already being made clear, re-buys are generally tosh, especially in satellites