You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Team Pld Won Lost Drawn Pts
    The Blues 1 1 0 0 3
    The Reds 1 1 0 0 3
    Team Sky 1 0 0 1 1
    The Greens 1 0 0 1 1
    The Purples 1 0 0 1 1
    The Yellows 1 0 0 1 1
    The Oranges 1 0 1 0 0
    The Whites 1 0 1 0 0
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!:
    The time is nearly upon us to knock the Orange team out for the count. Come on The Reds.
    Posted by apollo_11
    You DID, Mighty Warrior, You Did!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010

Congrats to all reds who made top30, especially the top 3 :D
    Already 2nd place on GoalDifference only :) Lets take it down!

COYR!

• edited September 2010
    GO REDS!!!.. didn't to too well in tournie.. finished 89th..

BUT STILL very proud of team RED we still won the match..

Well done Apollo n Sleekz...
  • edited September 2010
    Also, it might help to show that we are on team red during tourneys. To do this, go into your account, and change your location to Team Red, so this will come up on the avatar.
    COYR!
  • edited September 2010
    Also, it might help to show that we are on team red during tourneys. To do this, go into your account, and change your location to Team Red, so this will come up on the avatar. COYR!
    Posted by Furniss1
    GREAT IDEA, FURNISS. I WILL CHANGE MY LOCATION NOW!!!!!

FORWARD ALL FORTH COMING MAIL TO.... TEAM RED  !!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Just tried to change my location to Team Red but it didn't work.. Any ideas?
                 ok, it's sorted.. I now live in TEAM RED!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Yes Yes!!! Another soldier at attention!!!

I didn't managed to make top 30 unfortunately, think I came about 60th. Major well done to all those Reds in the top half of the table!! Spot on for the top 3 aswell!!!

We'll take this down!!! Lets fight!
  • edited September 2010
    congrats on your win last night all good game
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : GREAT IDEA, FURNISS. I WILL CHANGE MY LOCATION NOW!!!!!       FORWARD ALL FORTH COMING MAIL TO.... TEAM RED  !!!!
    Posted by WAINBARBER
    Many thanks, I only wish I'd come up with it myself...
    COYR!
  • edited September 2010
    my contribution was minimal, but well done to those who placed, and the winner
  • edited September 2010
    my contribution was minimal, but well done to those who placed, and the winner
    Posted by thebudha
    All Contributions have meaning Brother, well done!!

If FOUR Comrades had not scored ONE point....OR.....TWO Brothers had not scored TWO points... we would have been held to an unjustified Draw!!

We NEED Numbers to avoid that fickle lover Variance!!

We Have The QUALITY, We HAVE The HEART, We need the numbers for support, because every point MAY count in this Campaign!!

Let's endevour, before Sundays battle, to increase our Army on the field of Battle, Encourage other Red Brothers to commit to Sunday and the campaign ahead! Help Reds new to the Forum to join in on our threads, & commit to the Glorious cause!!

The Foot Soldiers of today, will become The Red Hero's of tommorow, Unite & WIN Brothers in Arms!!!!

As The Proud Oranges did find:-

"THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, THE FUTURE IS RED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

C.O.Y.R's

p.s.......LOL!!
  • edited September 2010
    congrats on your win last night all good game you really did own us
    Posted by rainbow_x_
    FYP ;o) ul gl in the rest of the games feel free to go for second cos we are in it to win it baby!
  • edited September 2010
    Changed my location but its not been changed on my tables??
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Mine neither, will try to findout!!
  • edited September 2010
    Cheers dude, we play as one :o) our names on the trophy already, speaking of flags many will be wavin their white flags while they play us like the oranges did
  • edited September 2010
    The RED FLAG IS WAVING for our Brave hero's listed below who all took part in our Glorious Victory!!

These Comrades either scored Points or posted on The REDTHREAD, to aid our Revoloution, we need MORE Brothers, if you took part bravely but did not score, Take Part on the REDTHREAD Comrades! Our Recruitment officer SPARTACUS has a message below before we prepare for Sunday's Glory!!

Hero's with a Commendation so far:-

1st Apollo11, 2nd sleekz, 3rd ukone,

crazylad07, dino13, chunker.76, mikeyKovac, OHMYGOD, disco45, Knigh1888, trademark, DaBusiness, tanner.1967, SAT-OUT, dirkelhawk, 18AND5TIME, HITMAN_RV, YOUNG GUN, STEVEMAX, PenFifteen, aussie09, ploppy33, SUDDS , SolarCarro, Lucky77777, WAINBARBER, xcowman, kennybad, silversun6, clyde28, rawhand, Furniss1, ladywinner, PKRPar, FatBoy89, ads2kuk, MR-CHIPS-D, thebudha!!!

All with a massive team contribuition, if you can't do Sunday, post on the REDTHREAD with support at least

SPECIAL WELL DONE to all who took part, but not been mentioned!! Post ur names Brothers!!

QUESTION for you all from Recruitment Officer Spartacus....

SPARTACUS  IMPLORES YOU

" WHO IS READY TO BATTLE ALONGSIDE OUR RED COMRADES ? "

....I Will answer humbley first....
  • edited September 2010

" I AM SPARTACUS"
  • edited September 2010
    huh lol hitman your a ledge!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Mine changed on my 2nd game!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : Mine changed on my 2nd game!!!!!
    Posted by WAINBARBER

cheers bud i will check again in a bit, only played little games today maybe not been processed yet
  • edited September 2010
    still not done i assume something to do with ppl at sky gotta process this so i will give the weekend if not get onto C/S

My Team are playing at home the weekend so this weekend for Saturday n sunday extra big

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Apologise hitman just seen your question ;o) wink, wink, nudge lol

ok i was born ready for battle , this is our time to shine and sunday we will be top of the pile where we belong and no doubt will stay

REDS FTW
  • edited September 2010
    SPARTACUS  IMPLORES YOU

" WHO IS READY TO BATTLE ALONGSIDE OUR RED COMRADES ? "
  • edited September 2010
    Had broadband problems for last 7 days but all now sorted.

Will be there on Sunday with my RED flag flying high. Well done to all my comrades who played so well in the first game.

Look forward to seeing you all on the final tables on Sunday.

Steve
  • edited September 2010
    Welcome Brother BigBiker Steve!! Glad you can join our brave Warriors for Sunday!!!

While we are all on R & R, something you may find entertaining/amusing, [or not LOL], thread to look at,
    started off as 'Forum Virtual Big Brother House 2', i think, but now is.....

BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / QUESTIONS & HU GAMES UP >>>>,,,,,,

.............find it in 'general poker chat' on forum and is bout 58 PAGES LONG FFS, but some real funny bits!!

Basically is a sky poker big brother house, organised brilliantly by Irishrover, his TWO sons & others!

Anyway I got thrown in there bout 5/6 weeks ago, been an eviction nite every Sunday since, One this sunday while we are doing battle!! Have only had 3/4 votes each week, been surviving by winning all mi poker battles & Tasks, lucki me!!

This week there are 2 evictions, Only Four People left,.. Machka, Bananadog, Candi & Me

Now you can vote for whoever you like..LOL... But I'm the only one in a RED Fulham Shirt.....LOLOLOL

ENJOY!!
  • edited September 2010
    hi all reds sorry for not playing last games as my sky internet went but will be there sunday all is well wiv broadband  come on the reds
  • edited September 2010
    hi all reds sorry for not playing last games as my sky internet went but will be there sunday all is well wiv broadband  come on the reds
    Posted by kennybad
    Kenny, don't feel bad, pick up your sword & join the RED ARMY on Sunday 7.30pm v Yellows!!

We Need YOU Brother!!
  • edited September 2010
    THEY ARE SO SCARED OF US RED THEY NAMED THEMSELVES YELLOW!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    NICE 1 HITMAN! And well done to all who placed!  Good start LETS HAVE IT SUNDAY!