You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Download Client - Official Feedback Thread.

124»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    download not working well, TSP sat timed out big time, did manage to scrape through. but same happened in actual event. when to browser in the end, but due to delay lost a lot of chips while timed out, so not surprisingly went out early. Not happy
  • edited December 2010
    Apologies - I haven't read the whole thread because I'm a lazy sod, just quickly glimpsed through it. I also have lag on the d/l version, bad enough to have to stop playing within 1 minute. I have a high spec laptop so having other programs running (which I do have) shouldn't be a problem (tbh CPU usage is only a problems on 1 other poker site on the whole of the net that I've heard of and I don't play there anyway, for other reasons).

Are there any other solutions to this lag problem please? (again, sorry if they're in this thread somewhere lol).

Cheers :)
  • edited December 2010
    I just got disconnected from a hand, after playing with no problems for 2 hours, when sitting with KK in the SB and 3 callers in front! I didnt lose my internet connection, just the table. I could not get back on the table but was able to check hand history and see that I hit a set on the flop and a house on the river!!!!!!!!!!
    This client, and your website, needs to be reliable. You are costing me money.
  • edited December 2010
    Could the following be considered for future DL updates?

Window titles - since they all have the (sky) icon can the words "Sky Poker - " be dropped then the name of the table will be visible in the task bar?  Currently all they show is "Sky Poker - Master C..." etc.

Option to save password for signin
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Download Client - Official Feedback Thread.:
    Could the following be considered for future DL updates? Window titles - since they all have the (sky) icon can the words "Sky Poker - " be dropped then the name of the table will be visible in the task bar?  Currently all they show is "Sky Poker - Master C..." etc. Option to save password for signin .
    Posted by Machka
    Love ya pal but dangerous imo!!

xx
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Download Client - Official Feedback Thread.:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Download Client - Official Feedback Thread. : Love ya pal but dangerous imo!! xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I like to live life on the edge...

Actually it's just a pain, on the browser I have all my passwords cached and secured by a master password.  My PC is only used by me so I know that it is secure.  And I trust my cat not to login while I am out.