You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I want your Christmas Jokes! - Win a seat in Santa's Sack tournament

edited December 2010 in The Shed

Yo Dudes!

Rudolph here. To be brutally honest I’m not a massive fan of Christmas. I have to pull ‘fat man’ around on a sleigh all night while he eats mince pies and I only get the odd measly carrot! Phhft.

What I am a fan of though, are Christmas Jokes!

Post your best ones on this thread and I’ll give the top 2 a seat in the special Santa sack tournament.

Only clean jokes will be accepted and you have until the 23rd of December to enter.

Good luck!

Comments

• edited December 2010

why did santa fire his assistant?

`coz she was a ho ho ho with a low elf esteem :)

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: I want your Christmas Jokes! - Win a seat in Santa's Sack tournament:
    why did santa fire his assistant? `coz she was a ho ho ho with a low elf esteem :)
    Posted by iBLUFF
    does that count as a clean joke? :)
  • edited December 2010
    and this one might not be counted as clean but..

whats the difference between santa and tiger woods?

santa stop at three ho`s ;)
  • edited December 2010
    WHAT`S BLACK AND WHITE AND RED ALL OVER

NEWCASTLE FANS (embarrased)

• edited December 2010

If 11 elves are working making toys and another elf comes and joins them, what is he called ?

TWELF
  • edited December 2010
    Why is Santas sack so big?

because he only comes once a year.
  • edited December 2010
    A boy was sitting on Santa`s lap. Santa put his finger on the boy`s nose and tapping out the letters said: "I bet your name is J-i-m-m-y".

The little boy`s eyes lit up. Then Santa put his finger on the boy`s nose again and tapping out the letters, said: "I bet you want a b-i-k-e".

"How did you know that?" asked the boy.
    "Because I`m Santa, and I know everything".

The little boy thought for a moment and said: "I bet you like g-i-r-l-s-?"
    "Well, yes" said Santa. "How did you know that?"

The boy replied. "Because your finger smells like f-a-n-n-y.
  • edited December 2010
    Why is Santa always smiling?

Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.
  • edited December 2010
    Question: What was so good about the neurotic doll the girl was given for Christmas? 
    Answer: It was wound up already
  • edited December 2010
    A guy walks into a store for some last-minute Christmas shopping, and sees a parrot for sale. He asks the clerk what the parrot's name is and the clerk tells him it's Chet. He also tells the man that this is one amazing parrot. If you put a match under his left foot, it sings "Jingle Bells," and if you put a match under its left foot, it sings "Deck the Halls." The man thinks that is the coolest thing he's ever seen, so he decides to buy it for his wife. So he gets home, and puts it away. Then he wonders what will happen if he puts a match between its legs, so he tries it, and the parrot starts singing "Chet's nuts roasting over an open fire…"
  • edited December 2010
    Did you hear about the time Santa & his reindeer landed on top of an outhouse?

Santa looked around for a moment, then hollered "No, no Rudolph! I said the SCHMIDT house!"
  • edited December 2010
    Three men died on Christmas eve and all went up to the pearly gates. St Peter said "As its nearly Christmas you can only come in if you can show me something to do with Christmas."

The Englishman got out his lighter and lit it and said " Look ... candles"
    "Very good" St Peter said and let him in.

The Scotsman went up and took his keys out of his pocket and shook them. "Jingle bells" he said. St Peter let him in.

The Irishman went up and pulled out a G string and lacy bra. St Peter said "What the hell have they to do with Christmas?"

The Irishman said "They're Carols"
  • edited December 2010
    Who is Sky_Santa's most famous Elf?

elfvis!
  • edited December 2010

The judge asked the defendant stood before him what he was charged with. "Doing my Christmas shopping early," was the reply. "That not illegal!. How early were you shopping?"

"Before the store was open"
  • edited December 2010
    Why does Santa like to do the gardening?

So he can Ho Ho Ho the vegetable patch.
  • edited December 2010
    Where does Frostie go to dance?

SNOWBALLS
  • edited December 2010
    I've just heard that Santa is retiring after this Christmas due to elf reasons......
    You'd have though the National Elf Service would be able to help but due to budget cuts they are a bit short!
  • edited December 2010
    How do sheep greet each other at Christmas?

A Merry Christmas to ewe!
  • edited December 2010

Paddy was driving home Drunk, Suddenly he had to swerve to avoid a tree, then another and another. A police car pulls him over as he swerves all over the road. Paddy tells the cop all about the tree in the road. The cop says "for God Sake Paddy, Thats your air freshner"

Had to Change some words so its not rude :D

• edited December 2010
    Which of Santas reindeer has bad manners?

Rudeolf

• edited December 2010
    Who looks after Father Christmas when he's ill? The national Elf service
  • edited December 2010
    Father Christmas is talking to one of his Elf`s, 
    Santa, " You know what, im getting seriously flopped off with all this, every year it`s the same old story, i get dressed up in this stupid red outfit, i do all the work & what do i get out of it ? Nothing, it`s the same flopping thing year after year ".

Elf, " Now you know how Cesc Fabregas feels ".
  • edited December 2010
    My dearest darling Edward, Dec 25

What a wonderful surprise has just greeted me! That sweet partridge, in that lovely little pear-tree; what an enchanting, romantic, poetic present! Bless you, and thank you.

Your deeply loving Emily.

Beloved Edward, Dec 26

The two turtle-doves arrived this morning, and are cooing away in the pear-tree as I write. I'm so touched and grateful!
    With undying love, as always, Emily.

My darling Edward, Dec 27

You do think of the most original presents! Who ever thought of sending anybody three French hens? Do they really come all the way from France? It's a pity we have no chicken coops, but I expect we'll find some. Anyway, thank you so much; they're lovely.
    Your devoted Emily.

Dearest Edward, Dec 28
    What a surprise! Four calling birds arrived this morning. They are very sweet, even if they do call rather loudly - they make telephoning almost impossible - but I expect they'll calm down when they get used to their new home. Anyway, I'm very grateful, of course I am.
    Love from Emily.

Dearest Edward, Dec 29
    The mailman has just delivered five most beautiful gold rings, one for each finger, and all fitting perfectly! A really lovely present! Lovelier, in a way, than birds, which do take rather a lot of looking after. The four that arrived yesterday are still making a terrible row, and I'm afraid none of us got much sleep last night. Mother says she wants to use the rings to "wring" their necks. Mother has such a sense of humor. This time she's only joking, I think, but I do know what she means. Still, I love the rings.
    Bless you, Emily.

Dear Edward, Dec 30
    Whatever I expected to find when I opened the front door this morning, it certainly wasn't six socking great geese laying eggs all over the porch. Frankly, I rather hoped that you had stopped sending me birds. We have no room for them, and they've already ruined the croquet lawn. I know you meant well, but let's call a halt, shall we?
    Love, Emily.

Edward, Dec 31
    I thought I said NO MORE BIRDS. This morning I woke up to find no more than seven swans, all trying to get into our tiny goldfish pond. I'd rather not think what's happened to the goldfish. The whole house seems to be full of birds, to say nothing of what they leave behind them, so please, please, stop! Your Emily.

Jan 1
    Frankly, I prefer the birds. What am I to do with eight milkmaids? And their cows! Is this some kind of a joke? If so, I'm afraid I don't find it very amusing.
    Emily.

Look here, Edward, Jan 2
    This has gone far enough. You say you're sending me nine ladies dancing. All I can say is, judging from the way they dance, they're certainly not ladies. The village just isn't accustomed to seeing a regiment of shameless viragos, with nothing on but their lipstick, cavorting round the green, and it's Mother and I who get the blame. If you value our friendship, which I do (less and less), kindly stop this ridiculous behavior at once!
    Emily.

Jan 3
    As I write this letter, ten disgusting old men are prancing up and down all over what used to be the garden, before the geese and the swans and the cows got at it. And several of them, I have just noticed, are taking inexcusable liberties with the milkmaids. Meanwhile the neighbors are trying to have us evicted. I shall never speak to you again.
    Emily.

Jan 4
    This is the last straw! You know I detest bagpipes! The place has now become something between a menagerie and a madhouse, and a man from the council has just declared it unfit for habitation. At least Mother has been spared this last outrage; they took her away yesterday afternoon in an ambulance. I hope you're satisfied.

Jan 5
    Sir,
    Our client, Miss Emily Wilbraham, instructs me to inform you that with the arrival on her premises at 7:30 this morning of the entire percussion section of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and several of their friends, she has no course left open to her but to seek an injunction to prevent you importuning her further. I am making arrangements for the return of much assorted livestock.
    I am, Sir, yours faithfully,
    G. Creep Attorney at law.
  • edited December 2010
    i asked the mrs what she wanted for xmas. she said go out and buy something that will make me look sexy. she wasnt to happy when when i came back with 12 cans of stella
  • edited December 2010
    G ot one of them new Jehovah Witness advent calendars,every time you open a door it tells you to go away. (last bit cleaned up)
  • edited December 2010

Lee, A seven-year-old boy, was asked to say thanks for the Christmas dinner.  The family members bowed their heads in expectation.  Lee began his prayer, thanking God for his Mummy, Daddy, brothers, sister, Grandma, and all his aunts and uncles. Then he began to thank God for the food.

He gave thanks for the turkey, the stuffing, the Christmas pudding, even the cranberry sauce. Then lee paused, and everyone waited ... and waited.  After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the Brussels sprouts, won't he know that I'm lying?"

• edited December 2010
    How do elvs's greet each other?

Hello -Its a small world isn,t it
  • edited December 2010
    What happened when the snowboy and snowgirl split up?

She gave him the cold shoulder

where do snowmen go to dance?

The snowball
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: I want your Christmas Jokes! - Win a seat in Santa's Sack tournament:
    Paddy was driving home Drunk , Suddenly he had to swerve to avoid a tree, then another and another. A police car pulls him over as he swerves all over the road. Paddy tells the cop all about the tree in the road. The cop says "for God Sake Paddy, Thats your air freshner" Had to Change some words so its not rude :D
    Posted by shaun09
    lol m8 that sounds like somethink i would do :P
  • edited December 2010
    Santa wrote a book about his experiences........It won him the Snowbel prize for literature