You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double standards by Sky Broadcasting

124»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Double standards by Sky Broadcasting:
    When you start to ridicule people for their appearance because you have lost the argument then you are no better than the person this thread is about.  Mr Keys has at least apologised and done the honourable thing and resigned.  Have yet to hear one from Mr Gray. Say's it all about him.  Thank you gl  Annie x 
    Posted by logdon
      RIDICULE???    OMG,   this gal likes to adjudicate on all matters,  LMAO     You should not judge soo much,   I was mearly pointing out with a smile I might add... that it was an awful pic he put on his profile... lifgten up you silly woman ...lol    try to recognise the difference between banter and cruel remarks.

If the gent in question told me I hurt his feelings then I would apologise asap, Did you see me whine at his retort???  lol no, I took as it was meant...banter    As for winning an argument,   I dont do arguments,   confrontational sheeple do arguments,   I discuss, 

LOL   You are a judge jury and executionar all rolled into one!!!     Strange thing is    if you got into trouble you would be more advised to have me bat for you..rather than the blood thirsty people that happy with the tremendous victory you have had.

Ner mind,    You won,    Both are unemployed.

Now you can return to your other thread asking people what logdon is...  lmao,    wouldv been better to call the thread lets talk about me!!!!!       Now      dont take that as an insult because its not,,    things are what they are....  dougnuts pic is funny!!!   I like the chap contrary to what you might believe,   You also are funny in a sort of listen to me sort of way.   pure gold you are....  pure gold.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Double standards by Sky Broadcasting : We're definittly knot stoopid
    Posted by TrevorH
    Does 'GETYERCHESTOUTFORTHEGIRLS' constitute as chestual hairassment???

I may be in deep doo-doo here ;oDDDDD

xx
  • edited January 2011
    We are what we are!!  Are you reminding me not to Post so often, boring you with my stories.  Or are we all Forum friends now , hope so.?  Hugs from me. "Goldie"  xxxx
    Posted by logdon
    LOL   no I wasnt reminding you not to post so often and dont think you are in the least bit boring. 

As I said before I find your posts amusing,   I was only retorting to your presumptions/accusations

Of course we are all forum friends,    That goes without saying

Cant realy extend the xxx thing   A good firm handshake is more my thing.

gl    happy posting
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Double standards by Sky Broadcasting :    Friends it is then,  I will leave you alone then to shake hands with yourself. ?  Mmmm have I worded that correctly.!!
    Posted by logdon
    LOL   how noble of you,     I honestly thought you were offering the hand of friendship with your last post.

Dopey me       quote    ill leave you alone to shake hands with yourself.

Ok   ill leave you alone to go check if there are any misdemeanors happening in your street!!   you could report them...   a lot of misery to be got there girl      go get um.
  • edited January 2011
     I have been called a curtain twitcher before but like to think of it as neighbourhood watch. If you offer the hand of friendship then you have to mean it,  not just say it.  "Misery" well just love that film, break a leg may-be two.  Did I mention my PHD in Dominatrix.?   I have been spoken to before regard picking fights with male chauvinists on the Forum so in the interests of saving either of us being banned, this is my last post on this subject. I don't do handshakes only Hugs so.    Gl hugs from me. Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    LOL   glad to here its your last post,     and you think you are in danger of being chat banned.

Let me help you leave       A great big hug from my left boot   :)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Double standards by Sky Broadcasting : LOL   glad to here its your last post,     and you think you are in danger of being chat banned. Let me help you leave       A great big hug from my left boot   :)
    Posted by NODEAL
    ouch that left boot caught me  right in my eye
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Double standards by Sky Broadcasting : ouch that left boot caught me  right in my eye
    Posted by paige55
    OOps  sorry  lol   Is she realy gone now??        Hate to think my boothug hit an innocent normal woman.

Ahhhhh   sooo pieceful.