You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I played a hand last night where I was on the button, but for some reason I was 1st to act on flop, turn and river!

Not sure what upgrade that hand was about?

• edited March 2011
    are you in the daily 40k on PS alan im actually running well....... atm 336 out of 2730 Delaney2011
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE:
    are you in the daily 40k on PS alan im actually running well....... atm 336 out of 2730 Delaney2011
    Posted by delaney09
    No m8 I'm having a break from PS. The tournaments take so long and at my age I have to pace myself. A couple of weeks of being up 'till 4am and I'm shattered. 

GL in that tourney.
  • edited March 2011
    Ahhhhhhhhh  photons are fired at a fixed target and the result is still the same until you stop observing!!

Hmmmm   I told you the rngs are just jim dandy, It the poker observer that is meddling with reality and mucking up the randomness of a perfectly good rng,  lol  finally thats that one sorted.

Back of the net... lol

Now don't dare try an say that was offside.

dinosaur
  • edited March 2011
    Ahhhhhhhhh  photons are fired at a fixed target and the result is still the same until you stop observing!! Hmmmm   I told you the rngs are just jim dandy, It the poker observer that is meddling with reality and mucking up the randomness of a perfectly good rng,  lol  finally thats that one sorted. Back of the net... lol Now don't dare try an say that was offside. dinosaur
    Posted by NODEAL

I think you got it!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : No m8 I'm having a break from PS. The tournaments take so long and at my age I have to pace myself. A couple of weeks of being up 'till 4am and I'm shattered.  GL in that tourney.
    Posted by elsadog
    yeah i know what you mean ive been in 2hrs so far starting to fall asleep lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : I think you got it!
    Posted by elsadog
    He he. I think it was that doggy pick of mine that persuaded you. :)

woof
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : He he. I think it was that doggy pick of mine that persuaded you. :) woof
    Posted by NODEAL

That's MY doggy pic - cheeky so and so. Her name is Poppy.

Only managed 13th place for £42 in the DS ME tonight - I think I might be over-trained.

• ybyb
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : ?
    Posted by elsadog
    subatomic particles are not made up of molecules
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : That's MY doggy pic - cheeky so and so. Her name is Poppy. Only managed 13th place for £42 in the DS ME tonight - I think I might be over-trained.
    Posted by elsadog
    Hmmm My pic of poppy doesnt poop but your poppy poops, I prefare the poopless poppy. If anyone is confused ill explain... Poppy is a puppy that poops, my pic of the pooping puppy poppy doest poop, Im quiet happy with my pick of the poopless puppy poppy but elsa dog has poppy the pooping puppy in the real.

yeah I know its your dogs pic, hope your not gonna sue me for slander lol :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : subatomic particles are not made up of molecules
    Posted by yb
    Correct - Molecules consist of two or more atoms. I could have been more correct in my description but the term subatomic is understood by most people to mean very small.

It was only a spoof scenario in reply to Penguin's wind-up - there weren't any points to be awarded for accuracy.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Hmmm My pic of poppy doesnt poop but your poppy poops, I prefare the poopless poppy. If anyone is confused ill explain... Poppy is a puppy that poops, my pic of the pooping puppy poppy doest poop, Im quiet happy with my pick of the poopless puppy poppy but elsa dog has poppy the pooping puppy in the real. yeah I know its your dogs pic, hope your not gonna sue me for slander lol :)
    Posted by NODEAL
    That would be copyright infringement but don't worry you're safe. Just don't nick my current piccy otherwise Dohhhhhhh will have something to say about it :o)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : That would be copyright infringement but don't worry you're safe. Just don't nick my current piccy otherwise Dohhhhhhh will have something to say about it :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    HUH. Say again,  copyright inwhatment?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : HUH. Say again,  copyright inwhatment?
    Posted by NODEAL

If Poppy says you can use it, you can use it. She is open to bribery.

• edited March 2011
    ok a half eaten kebab an a westlife mixed tape.
  • edited March 2011
    You can keep the tape but she will fight you for the kebab.
  • edited March 2011
    You can keep the tape but she will fight you for the kebab.
    Posted by elsadog
    Huh no way,  I dont fight dogs, but, we can arrange a fight between my dog(gnasher) and your dog(poppy) ANYTIME,  MY dog wears a bandanna, smokes pot and carries concealed weapon, Speaks several doggy languages fluently and is a member of D.E.N.S.A, The doggy equivalent to MENSA.

Alternatively he has a harem of b itches and one more would please him im sure.

Gnasher
    an

Peter
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Huh no way,  I dont fight dogs, but, we can arrange a fight between my dog(gnasher) and your dog(poppy) ANYTIME,  MY dog wears a bandanna, smokes pot and carries concealed weapon, Speaks several doggy languages fluently and is a member of D.E.N.S.A, The doggy equivalent to MENSA. Alternatively he has a harem of b itches and one more would please him im sure. Gnasher an Peter
    Posted by NODEAL

Had a word with Poppy - she says when she feels like a bit of rough she'll give him a ring :o)

• edited March 2011
    Plopped in the BH tonight but had a good night on cash Omaha 50/100 tables  :o)
  • edited March 2011
    Plopped in the BH tonight but had a good night on cash Omaha 50/100 tables  :o)
    Posted by elsadog

word on the street is the rng wasn't happy with you shoving with J8 on a Q high board better sort your differences with it quick before it turns on your :P lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : word on the street is the rng wasn't happy with you shoving with J8 on a Q high board better sort your differences with it quick before it turns on your :P lol
    Posted by delaney09

Do you think I got a bit loose?  :o)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Do you think I got a bit loose?  :o)
    Posted by elsadog

haha i think you abused RNGS powers thats why the 8 didnt come on the river flat calls on flop and turn and your hitting trips or 2 pair on the river lol.... i had been watching though that guy had been making moves every hand raising and pot betting i would of probably done the same then flipped when he finally turns over a half decent hand lol
  • edited March 2011
    Didn't go well tonight. Ran KQs into KK and my flopped set of 9's was bettered by a flopped set of 10's. 

As Jock said the natural order of the universe is slowly being restored by the Sky RNG technicians. Pah!
  • edited March 2011
    Its taking no chances tonight, my AA v 88 was destroyed by quads
  • edited March 2011
    It's back to normal for sure. 

Best hands either miss by a mile or don't hold up. The river gives you top pair top kicker to induce the call to the superior PP. The same two guys at the table getting all the hands and seeing off player after player whilst amassing a huge stack. Every flop hits their hand and every river gives them the 2 outer they needed. Set up after set up inducing players for action. 

It's a comical thing to behold. 
  • edited March 2011
    It's back to normal for sure.  Best hands either miss by a mile or don't hold up. The river gives you top pair top kicker to induce the call to the superior PP. The same two guys at the table getting all the hands and seeing off player after player whilst amassing a huge stack. Every flop hits their hand and every river gives them the 2 outer they needed. Set up after set up inducing players for action.  It's a comical thing to behold. 
    Posted by elsadog

Wiiiii the elsa that first started the thread is back lol unlucky alan i  watched your table just as you went out ul 2 bad days means you will win the primo tomorrow night
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Wiiiii the elsa that first started the thread is back lol unlucky alan i  watched your table just as you went out ul 2 bad days means you will win the primo tomorrow night
    Posted by delaney09

Whingeing for the win  :o)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Whingeing for the win  :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Lol more Area 51 threads need to be set up tbh this one got you a weeks worth of cashes just imagine what another 6 threads will get you 4 weeks of final tables with 10 wins :)
  • edited March 2011
    Managed a small cash in the Primo for £130 ...... I was never really in a good position and struggled to build a good stack and had to steal hands to stay in contention. I had AA twice and KK twice but everyone folded to my blind.

I think the RNG is toying with me at the moment. I got moved onto another table and my place at the old table was immediately filled with someone else. My KQ raise walked into AK shortly after this happened. What's that all about?

How can it be table balancing when it's nothing more than a straight swap?

Still, a cash is a cash, so shouldn't complain I suppose.
  • edited March 2011
    I might have to move this into Brags, Beats and Variance if you keep this rungood up Elsadog :)