You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE:
    a dog is fer life bra! to teach or be teached.
    Posted by AJW1976

Pearls of wisdom ..... I like this guy.

Bombed out of the ME and the TSP ............ managed to win back my entry fees and a tad more at omaha. Coxy and Goody are NOT the easiest opponents to win a buy-in from.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Please ,stay in Area 51,we need more characters like yourself,please feel free to have one of your instantaneous outbursts of lunacy...perhaps on a different matter...:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    no social skills required on this post! keep up the hate campain man u and poddy should get a bed together
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : no social skills required on this post! keep up the hate campain man u and poddy should get a bed together
    Posted by AJW1976

Oi !  This is a heavily disguised brag thread. Don't spoil it I've taken months to get it to this point.  :o)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : no social skills required on this post! keep up the hate campain man u and poddy should get a bed together
    Posted by AJW1976

Aint no hate , mate....

am full of love....

just watching aerobics OZ style....

• edited April 2011
    now thats a lot better dj.. incidentally doesnt the 12th time wsop poker champ have a short fuse like me?

I spoke t my brother today and poddy said he expects an apology! I think its him who should be apologising to me for  trying to make me look bad .All ive done is give a concerted opoinion on a matter I feel needs addressing...

I happen to stuck at this juncture on why my computer was getting port -scanned.
    And dj my friend I have spent money on resourcing the issue in depth through various tech -side agencys in the usa.. They said they just dont trust the poker sites as far as computer- security is concerned,Hope that helps.

I lost a fair bit of money on absolute poker ,none Im too proud of but I played every single tourney going and much much more on that site than some people realise.
  • edited April 2011
    now thats a lot better dj.. incidentally doesnt the 12th time wsop poker champ have a short fuse like me? I spoke t my brother today and poddy said he expects an apology! I think its him who should be apologising to me for  trying to make me look bad .All ive done is give a concerted opoinion on a matter I feel needs addressing... I happen to stuck at this juncture on why my computer was getting port -scanned. And dj my friend I have spent money on resourcing the issue in depth through various tech -side agencys in the usa.. They said they just dont trust the poker sites as far as computer- security is concerned,Hope that helps. I lost a fair bit of money on absolute poker ,none Im too proud of but I played every single tourney going and much much more on that site than some people realise.
    Posted by AJW1976

dint realize you played 200 dollar buyins or 100knl...:)
  • edited April 2011

u could say i played a lorra games on ap..only cashed in 100k 3 times...Ap is a good site and I have always done wel in thier main events but im not bankrolled ,And I always min cashed.

I could do some real damage if they got me some proper money to play around with,.But one could say i was rather annoyed when i found out ap and thier internal staff did some new work on my computer one day looking at the software and the tech guy left his accoutn details on my computer with his log-in id and fun money account..,I dont know why but i kinda felt at that point I wouldnt do any good at online! didnt think staff were allowed to play in any circumstance.,kinda made me want to play LIVE more .

The ones im nost really annoyed about are the igaming sites and the playtech sites that do the irish open,I played thier main event 5 times now and not won a single thing, those buy ins are 350 a piece for the $7k prize package..never won a thing! although i was bubble in one of those lost 50k flip ak vs 77s.

wish i had the money to do it fulltime. Fultilt suck the ftops are rigged and the worst hand always wins on that site..Have beat up on some good players over the years on absolute poker .

PLO is my game ,..nl gets a bit boring after a while.

• edited April 2011
    ok, lets just put a few things to bed shall we! aaron you can write as much drivel and dross on here as you like and people can have a laugh at your posts thats fine. but  aaron let me REMIND you again why i think you need to do the  right thing. a) for calling me a w###er. b) for calling me a c##t c) for trolling on to a table that i am playing to  deliver said words and d) for trying to give chips to a player i am in direct competition with after a 3mnth battle. now i have given you an opportunity to apologise for this, you can take that advice or not, your choice , but you do know for ever action there is reaction. please keep posting aaron because you are giving a lot of people so much fun.    phil
  • edited April 2011
    err u started the bs phil when u decided last saturday to xxxx me off bigtime when u started  quote :(slagging me off on my own personal thread) unquote.

When people like you finally grow up and get a life instead of giving me the BIG I know BETTER attitude then I might start acting like I want to be your freind.!

You really made me upset last week I was fuming ,you can all joke aside about the issues Ive been having on the ip/internet issues but its not much fun for me to see it happen .

And the fact that I wanted to chip someone up goes nothing far than collusion something you gotta get used to if you wanna become a good poker player! I wasnt folding nothing that game I had nothing to lose and the fact I raised MR BB with 72 shows nothing short of playing to win at any cost.

By they way anyone reading this post must also understand there was another guy who folded ACES PRE-FLOP because he didnt want for SAID PLAYER to be knocked out AFTER going ALL IN!

If you think im the only one pod .,and no disrespect if I had you on my table I would have done the very same thing!      But you were not and you are mistaken it wasnt done in haste .

If you thought about it 2 games back when you stuck like 80% of your chips in preflop and then folded to an all in then you will understand why sometimes I question your play. Ok so you
    had 1200 left but even though you were right on your read with the hand ,and I must stress this is for tournament play only ,you put 3.5k in u were 2 away from the next bb which was 600  and that fold meant it left you with just 2bbs....YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOVED REGARDLESS ! juice in the middle was 7.5k and you folded and left yourself with just 1200 chips .I even siad if you folded that it would be the worst fold I ever seen and it doesnt matter if he had ak or aces ,with your aq/aj you should have just put in in regardless.

Dont get me wrong phil I like you ,your a nice guy full of a laugh but I was annoyed you slated my play and then commented on my posts .I only commented and tried to advise to you with sincere sincerity about the above hand ,I even got  told off because I shouldnt have said nothing whilst you were playing it .

I dont write drivel or nonsense phil ,and I certainly wont be apologising to you for this petty argument.

• edited April 2011
    let the cards fall then x
  • edited April 2011
    now thats a lot better dj.. incidentally doesnt the 12th time wsop poker champ have a short fuse like me? I spoke t my brother today and poddy said he expects an apology! I think its him who should be apologising to me for  trying to make me look bad .All ive done is give a concerted opoinion on a matter I feel needs addressing... I happen to stuck at this juncture on why my computer was getting port -scanned. And dj my friend I have spent money on resourcing the issue in depth through various tech -side agencys in the usa.. They said they just dont trust the poker sites as far as computer- security is concerned,Hope that helps. I lost a fair bit of money on absolute poker ,none Im too proud of but I played every single tourney going and much much more on that site than some people realise.
    Posted by AJW1976
    the reason you lost a fair bit of money on absolute poker is simple and there is only one reason. THE SITE WAS/IS A SCAM in it self the site is linked with ultimate bet now known as UB full of super users which if you don't know are people who have the ability to see your whole cards in cash games and tournaments many people were signing up there on absolute and ultimate bet making 20-30k in a day and then dissapearing off the face of the earth, you may or may not of been scammed by these people but there were specifically tournament players becoming super users to take down the main events on there. one bit of advice never ever ever play on either of them sites again
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : the reason you lost a fair bit of money on absolute poker is simple and there is only one reason. THE SITE WAS/IS A SCAM in it self the site is linked with ultimate bet now known as UB full of super users which if you don't know are people who have the ability to see your whole cards in cash games and tournaments many people were signing up there on absolute and ultimate bet making 20-30k in a day and then dissapearing off the face of the earth, you may or may not of been scammed by these people but there were specifically tournament players becoming super users to take down the main events on there. one bit of advice never ever ever play on either of them sites again
    Posted by delaney09
    lol IS THIS A LEVEL??  and u think i never knew all of that?..dude I even had runnin control of an admin -account of an absolute poker staff member .Thats how clued up I am ,i grabbed his log in details from my computer and started playing on his account.HIS INTERNAL ACCOUNT THAT WAS OWNED BY ABSOLUTE POKER.!!

Please dont look too bad when I told you maybe they have bots on sites but maybe you should question the fact that STAFF have intenal accounts also..

I still have access to absolute poker even though I am banned and you know why ?? OK I WILL EXPLAIN.

On most sites all you need is a email address and pin and user name right? well what if you have mulitple email addresses and mulitple accounts? THAT IS EXACTLY WHY SITES MONITOR THIER PLAYERS VIA BACKEND ACCESS TOOLS.

Dont need me to explain that the kgc kwanake gaming commision is tottaly corrupt and in a juristiction where they think they can go unpunished.

Did anyone actually convict russ hamilton or the alleged cheaters of the poker site ?answer nope no they did not.

Remember this was a 20 million$$$ theft and I believe that figure was probably much more.
    Why did Annie duke and Phil helmuth both leave the corrupted sites earlier this year ,explanation on that.

Delaney youre talking to one of those said players that played all of those main events ,ie when the 100k had an overlay of 35k  and I used to play that quite frequent.

good luck

• edited April 2011
    let the cards fall then x
    Posted by pod1
    where exactly will these cards  will they fall??? Im my FACE AGAIN?  
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : lol IS THIS A LEVEL??  and u think i never knew all of that?..dude I even had runnin control of an admin -account of an absolute poker staff member .Thats how clued up I am ,i grabbed his log in details from my computer and started playing on his account.HIS INTERNAL ACCOUNT THAT WAS OWNED BY ABSOLUTE POKER.!! Please dont look too bad when I told you maybe they have bots on sites but maybe you should question the fact that STAFF have intenal accounts also.. I still have access to absolute poker even though I am banned and you know why ?? OK I WILL EXPLAIN. On most sites all you need is a email address and pin and user name right? well what if you have mulitple email addresses and mulitple accounts? THAT IS EXACTLY WHY SITES MONITOR THIER PLAYERS VIA BACKEND ACCESS TOOLS. Dont need me to explain that the kgc kwanake gaming commision is tottaly corrupt and in a juristiction where they think they can go unpunished. Did anyone actually convict russ hamilton or the alleged cheaters of the poker site ?answer nope no they did not. Remember this was a 20 million$$$ theft and I believe that figure was probably much more. Why did Annie duke and Phil helmuth both leave the corrupted sites earlier this year ,explanation on that. Delaney youre talking to one of those said players that played all of those main events ,ie when the 100k had an overlay of 35k  and I used to play that quite frequent. good luck
    Posted by AJW1976
    thanks for the book        Please dont look too bad when I told you maybe they have bots on sites but maybe you should question the fact that STAFF have intenal accounts also

don't really understand what your trying to say there as you have never told me nothing but okay

lol IS THIS A LEVEL??  and u think i never knew all of that?..dude I even had runnin control of an admin -account of an absolute poker staff member .Thats how clued up I am

nope not a level....... is that a brag that you had control of an admin account on AP ??

Did anyone actually convict russ hamilton or the alleged cheaters of the poker site ?answer nope no they did not.

the actual answer is really Nope not yet as there are people out there that know too much but are afraid to come out and give up what they know....... eg Travis Makar but i guess you already know about him before anyone else cause you are sooooo clued up

• edited April 2011
    that is the question aaron!!!
  • edited April 2011

Hes emailed me a few times , So has another guy scott bell., I dont have to tell you how im up with the story on there but eventually the truth will come out.

Incidentally did you know the cheat mode was actually written into part of the software on a lot of accounts??

Does seem ironic both sites cheated and they banded together on the same network??

lets put it this way the cheating is still going on ,is very well manicured and extrenely well timed in each tourney.!!
    Dont forget Travis used to own a computer shop and even repaired SAID PROS computers Annie duke and Phil helmuth...Oviously there is a way in all of this.

• edited April 2011

you do remember how we met..?

(refer to other thread)

• edited April 2011
    Hes emailed me a few times , So has another guy scott bell., I dont have to tell you how im up with the story on there but eventually the truth will come out. Incidentally did you know the cheat mode was actually written into part of the software on a lot of accounts?? Does seem ironic both sites cheated and they banded together on the same network?? lets put it this way the cheating is still going on ,is very well manicured and extrenely well timed in each tourney.!! Dont forget Travis used to own a computer shop and even repaired SAID PROS computers Annie duke and Phil helmuth...Oviously there is a way in all of this.
    Posted by AJW1976
    yes i knew that the superuser mode it self was imbedded into every new update on the ub/ap software named things such as god mode, allah etc. they banded together just before the cheating started to happen the ironic thing is that this greg pierson prescribed the security software for both of these companies.... was good friends after a while with russ hamilton.... as soon as the cheating was over but not outed.... greg pierson disappears

yes Travis has publicly said that he owned a computer shop and his job was to fix computers whether it be helmuth duke or even me lol i know he knows more then what he is letting out at the moment for the simple reason he has said he has virtually everything to get russ hamilton and everyone involved jailed , but has to wait for the go ahead from his lawyer but he was the guy that released the info about the god mode, allah mode what not in order to get a little bit of the information he had out to prove he was legit and not giving people the run around
  • edited April 2011
    Greg pierson,

and this is the same guy that OWNS  quote (IOVATION AND IESNARE) unquote  right?? this is the person

This all tangled up in a nice little web of deciet by the sounds of it. Since obviously the iesnare was embedded into skys software and flash player downloads.

All I know is I got beat up on absolute poker and they screwed me every tourney ,hell let me just say I know people that have played over 4000 games far more than me ,and they had a promotion on called pokertonight where you could win a seat into the wsop main event .Lets just say those players that won thier seats played less than 10 games on the site and were obviously chosen to win by their admin control.Probably handpicked.

Thats how I came to realise it wasnt worth playing on the site with REAL money in the end.  I even sat out of a UBOC1 SNIPER MAIN EVENT tournament in sheer frustration at thier lack of understanding in the issues I had with them!!

There was a few good players that I know who just gave up and dont play there now after the scandel news broke.And I know one of my freinds in florida who has lost over 7k alone on this 1 site,others have lost a lot more.

Incidentally I would like to know how they can possibly afford to pay the wages of these pros ie annie duke phil helmuth etc , Joe sebok is apparently on 30k a week from the site. I MEAN 30K IS A RATHER LOT OF MONEY !

So I am simply asking how they can afford to pay all these wages in relation to making money off the sites and so -forth..

They would only let me win the smaller tournaments btw! ,ie  bus fare home cashes. fin waste of time.

gl delaney didnt mean to sound big headed..They were just reallly nasty to me sometimes,and fulltilt there was one guy on the table and lets just say I won a tourney he got up in my face and said was I fing happy now?

It was like they let me win amounts small enough and expected me to be happy about it.

Also there was a remote attack last night from this russian federation near the KREM? could stand for kremlin and he had sent a data packet onto my network last night whilst I was on absolute poker site.

surely these data centres or ip trackers know whats going on.

• edited April 2011
    you do remember how we met..? (refer to other thread)
    Posted by djblacke04
    please explain ,how did we meet?? was it at luton spt yes? i forget now but im sure u tel me
  • edited April 2011
    Greg pierson, and this is the same guy that OWNS  quote (IOVATION AND IESNARE) unquote  right?? this is the person This all tangled up in a nice little web of deciet by the sounds of it. Since obviously the iesnare was embedded into skys software and flash player downloads. All I know is I got beat up on absolute poker and they screwed me every tourney ,hell let me just say I know people that have played over 4000 games far more than me ,and they had a promotion on called pokertonight where you could win a seat into the wsop main event .Lets just say those players that won thier seats played less than 10 games on the site and were obviously chosen to win by their admin control.Probably handpicked. Thats how I came to realise it wasnt worth playing on the site with REAL money in the end.  I even sat out of a UBOC1 SNIPER MAIN EVENT tournament in sheer frustration at thier lack of understanding in the issues I had with them!! There was a few good players that I know who just gave up and dont play there now after the scandel news broke.And I know one of my freinds in florida who has lost over 7k alone on this 1 site,others have lost a lot more. Incidentally I would like to know how they can possibly afford to pay the wages of these pros ie annie duke phil helmuth etc , Joe sebok is apparently on 30k a week from the site. I MEAN 30K IS A RATHER LOT OF MONEY ! So I am simply asking how they can afford to pay all these wages in relation to making money off the sites and so -forth.. They would only let me win the smaller tournaments btw! ,ie  bus fare home cashes. fin waste of time. gl delaney didnt mean to sound big headed..They were just reallly nasty to me sometimes,and fulltilt there was one guy on the table and lets just say I won a tourney he got up in my face and said was I fing happy now? It was like they let me win amounts small enough and expected me to be happy about it. Also there was a remote attack last night from this russian federation near the KREM? could stand for kremlin and he had sent a data packet onto my network last night whilst I was on absolute poker site. surely these data centres or ip trackers know whats going on.
    Posted by AJW1976
    the best places to stay up-to-date with all this are obviously 2+2 and a site donkdown.com <<<< that is where Travis Makar first come public they are how you say the poker police lol Greg Pierson is as you said is /was the owner of IOVATION now IESNARE.... you will find the ones that won these 'wsop main event' seats weren't chosen to win but were infact superusers so they went through the whole tournament knowing they would win no matter what pulling off the odd bluff to stay low and not be suspicious...

Helmuth and Duke i believe are no longer apart of UB instead its Joe Sebok, Prahlad Freidman and some unknowns as to how much these are paid or even how they are paid I have no idea as the site is still a failure one comment to back up the site being a failure Joe Sebok tweeting the other night giving away 8 free seats in to this 60k or 80k sniper main event which i believe isn't cheap to buy into (i personally have never played there and never will) luckily by the time i started/was old enough to play poker all the information about this shady company was out there to be seen.

So you still play on AP ??
  • edited April 2011

Delaney ,Put it this way MARK KANDLER closed my account ,my complaints to the gaming commission have gone unansered and my general feeling about those 2 sites is that they wont be taking much further part in online gaming.

You see the problem is ,It wasnt so much the network packet data coming though these chinese networks that bothered me so much it was the fact that someone at the commission had inside knowledge and had lets say some clout with the ap/ub regime.

Its the shareholders for those companys I feel most sorry for some have lost millions ,And personally I dont see how russ hamilton is entirely to blame since he is the only person not to have come forward so far and not say anything on any level.

One would have to envisage who the actual owners are ,Joe norton seems to be/gone unoticed in all of this although I feel his attachment is a strictly buisness one and not anything other.

The question I would put to absolute poker is what are the developements of the software ,who were the original developers who have the source codes for the software etc, and most importantly why wasnt ssl safe secure layer technology implemented earlier in its peruse of the so-said absolute poker/ultimate bet client software.

It seems very much so that they had breached computers security systems in the highest order by allowing backend privalages to user accounts/computers,Thus making it very possible for OUR POKER GAME to be as unsafe as possible.

I felt very strongly at being cheated on that site , And I have the hand historys to prove all of it.
    PLayers were even told by absolute poker CEO paul leggett that hannd history files were lost in some severe server backup loss , That is total fabrication and some of the rubbish is noted on 2 plus 2.

Those hand history files contained super users identity names and accounts, and whats more important is that they used and still use ABSOLUTE POKER ADMIN ACCOUNTS TO PLAY ON THE SITE .

• edited April 2011

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT ABSOLUTE POKER.!!!

Look , i have patiently listened to your ramblings,but the absolute poker fiasco,has been on mainstream news....and yes,whenever huge sums of money are involved someone always figures out a way to cheat the system,the fact that he owned the site,and had access to the secure server at HQ,might have helped..

We would all realize  that Rupert (billionaire ) Murdoch doesnt really care a lot about the 22 quid buyin for the Main Event , or even the 55 quid Primo ......so whats in it for him?

Cmon Prizes under about 100K are a waste of time..for all that hassle ? no?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : please explain ,how did we meet?? was it at luton spt yes? i forget now but im sure u tel me
    Posted by AJW1976

wasnt actually talking to you...:) lol but did we meet at Luton im sure id have remembered...

• edited April 2011
    we met at luton last year dj, and yes you woulda remembered him dj!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    WE ALL KNOW ABOUT ABSOLUTE POKER.!!! Look , i have patiently listened to your ramblings,but the absolute poker fiasco,has been on mainstream news....and yes,whenever huge sums of money are involved someone always figures out a way to cheat the system,the fact that he owned the site,and had access to the secure server at HQ,might have helped.. We would all realize  that Rupert (billionaire ) Murdoch doesnt really care a lot about the 22 quid buyin for the Main Event , or even the 55 quid Primo ......so whats in it for him? Cmon Prizes under about 100K are a waste of time..for all that hassle ? no?
    Posted by djblacke04
    Prizes under about 100K are a waste of time..for all that hassle ? no?

^^ pretty much this

although i wouldnt mind winning one of these lol to billionaires this is pretty much pocket change and irrelevant to even fix in any shape or form..... but say anniversary tournaments i.e stars 5 years 5 mil tourney (NOT CLAIMING THIS WAS FIXED IN ANY WAY just a perfect example) would be the ideal tournament to fix i mean a 5 mil prize pool plus a lamborghini to 1st place these are the life changing tournaments similar to winning a vegas package its a once in a lifetime thing where yes people could go out of their way to fix by setting up employees in this tournament with the hole card software cause who is going to notice that there is a newbie in this tournament when there are minimum another 40k people already registed
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Prizes under about 100K are a waste of time..for all that hassle ? no?    ^^ pretty much this although i wouldnt mind winning one of these lol to billionaires this is pretty much pocket change and irrelevant to even fix in any shape or form..... but say anniversary tournaments i.e stars 5 years 5 mil tourney (NOT CLAIMING THIS WAS FIXED IN ANY WAY just a perfect example) would be the ideal tournament to fix i mean a 5 mil prize pool plus a lamborghini to 1st place these are the life changing tournaments similar to winning a vegas package its a once in a lifetime thing where yes people could go out of their way to fix by setting up employees in this tournament with the hole card software cause who is going to notice that there is a newbie in this tournament when there are minimum another 40k people already registed
    Posted by delaney09
    lol spot on! money under 100k is not irrelavant ! cheating is cheating END OF. If sites are being fraudulant then at leats have the guts to admit it.

You see I dont think my mr dj is going to stop at his poor excuse for reasoning when its clear he doesnt hold all of the facts,and then to say im rambling on is actually a mis-service to the many hundreds of real poker players on this site that actually give two xxxxxbleeps..

Im not sure why there are 15 maintainance issues this year alone on the site that figure is rough guesstimate ,but cmon surely its not rockey science ,.

maybe if those companys ive mentioned( NOT SKY POKER,) it wasnt all affiliated controlled and their auditors properly maintained ie by a company like price waterhouse then maybe I wouldnt have a problem arguing with half of you guys on here.

Im sure there was a glimour of doubt there u saying that they do cheat now  djblacke? for a minute these billionaires that your on about didnt make their billions by stealing pennys..They targetted specific individules .
    The stakes dont interest me ,..
    And let me reassure half the community on here that its very hard to detect now because most of all the regs in the high stakes tournaments know exactly who one -another is.!!!

And yes pod1 its alriht for you to comment on me ,and whilst im rambling on (djblacke quote lol) I find it difficult to understand the inner workings of a poker company without actually going to see one .ie behind the scene
    Would be very interesting to know what and how they work right?? just a thought.

• edited April 2011
    we met at luton last year dj, and yes you woulda remembered him dj!!!!
    Posted by pod1
    And why on earth would he rememeber ME? By the way I did what you said I shut my mouth and was quiet and I still lost. You got any more tips? And im not talking about the one you lost on the grand national either !

172 players in that spt luton , finshed 95th or roundabaouts cannot even find the results ohh apart from the top 20 ,..when they did publish the winners of that tourney on sky even that was wrong!!

dont think I played that bad ,Overall I enjoyed the experiance more than anything and to top it all off I won my cash game in unique style!..quality you would have been so proud of pod. I checkraised the nuts twice and she fell fer it.
  • edited April 2011
    I've managed to cash a few times over the past week on Sky - very nice. Last night and tonight I cashed but not quite able to take one down - ''sigh''.

Also......................

I thought I had a few $$ left on PS, and so I did - $10 and a couple of Euro's to be exact - so I thought no point trying to cash that out - I'll play a little mtt with it, and so I entered the $3 rebuy - I now have $110 on there ......... LOL
  • edited April 2011
    I've managed to cash a few times over the past week on Sky - very nice. Last night and tonight I cashed but not quite able to take one down - ''sigh''. Also...................... I thought I had a few $$ left on PS, and so I did - $10 and a couple of Euro's to be exact - so I thought no point trying to cash that out - I'll play a little mtt with it, and so I entered the $3 rebuy - I now have $110 on there ......... LOL
    Posted by elsadog
    sunday storm tonight then definitely going to be a few k OVERLAY lol