You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE:
    I might have to move this into Brags, Beats and Variance if you keep this rungood up Elsadog :)
    Posted by Sky_Dave

If you do you'll have to rename the thread - Brags, Beats, Variance and Whinges.

....... and this is not run-good. I fully expect to WIN every tournament I enter, so there!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : If you do you'll have to rename the thread - Brags, Beats, Variance and Whinges. ....... and this is not run-good. I fully expect to WIN every tournament I enter, so there!
    Posted by elsadog

OMG so do I,  We better coordinate out entries   ( oh er Mrs )

• edited March 2011
    Just the usual in the BH ..... no heads no hands ....... my dog could have beaten me tonight on Sky.

On PS I played a $22 NL Omaha tournament, final tabled, and came 8th for a nice cash. :o)

It's nice to be ambidextrous.

• edited March 2011
    I finished 6th in the Open tonight. It was a strange game for me. I spent the first hour totally hand dead, In the latter stages I had AA three times on the BB and KK once on the BB - and all the table folded to me each time. I think I stole more chips than I won throughout the tournament. 

My final hand was AsKs in the BB and I had a raise from UTG. I shoved all-in and he showed QKos. You don't need me to tell you what the river card was.  :o(

Still, not a bad nights work I suppose for £297 and some change. The way the cards were I really shouldn't have gone that deep.

Thanks to Delaney for the rail ........ and my personal stalker who showed up just before I exited ......... uncanny ;o)
  • edited March 2011

So you cash AGAIN.....and solly bubbles!!  WTF?

It is defo on its last legs this site....the RNG is beyond repair....

All these results have come since Sky Rich departed BTW....

....just saying :))
  • edited March 2011
    So you cash AGAIN.....and solly bubbles!!  WTF? It is defo on its last legs this site....the RNG is beyond repair.... All these results have come since Sky Rich departed BTW.... ....just saying :))
    Posted by MAXALLY

I had noticed.

• edited March 2011
    I finished 6th in the Open tonight. It was a strange game for me. I spent the first hour totally hand dead, In the latter stages I had AA three times on the BB and KK once on the BB - and all the table folded to me each time. I think I stole more chips than I won throughout the tournament.  My final hand was AsKs in the BB and I had a raise from UTG. I shoved all-in and he showed QKos. You don't need me to tell you what the river card was.  :o( Still, not a bad nights work I suppose for £297 and some change. The way the cards were I really shouldn't have gone that deep. Thanks to Delaney for the rail ........ and my personal stalker who showed up just before I exited ......... uncanny ;o)
    Posted by elsadog

your welcome nice result now take down tonights one lol
  • edited April 2011
    There have been a number of hiccups in the RNG of late and last night's was no exception. Twice I managed to avoid being outdrawn and I soon realised all was not well with the RNG.

This resulted in me finishing 4th in the 15k BH.
  • edited April 2011
    Wow,  is this thread still going?

I phoned skypoker yesterday, They told me the rng was fine.  
  • edited April 2011
    Wow,  is this thread still going? I phoned skypoker yesterday, They told me the rng was fine.  
    Posted by NODEAL
    They have made some improvements to it and it's slowly returning to normal. Tonight I went up against the same guy with a PP twice and twice he had AA. The third and last time I had JJ and he had KK. 

His scope has a lovely little goldfish and a lot of red writing.  In fact he and the other CL both have pet goldfish and lots of red on their scopes.

Equalisation for the win :o)

• edited April 2011
    I cashed in the primo tonight though I don't know how.

Six times I went in ahead and six times was outdrawn. I saw others suffer the same fate and go out, but somehow I managed to hang in to the cash. After the bubble a period of successive 24os 25os and the like whitttled away the chips and a 3 way pot with JTs just didn't come off.

Once again I won more chips with steals than with played out hands.

How do these under-hands keep on hitting ........ it's very odd to say the least. 
  • edited April 2011
    Had a terrible time in the Open - card dead for 1 hour 40 minutes then AK got whupped by Q9........

Then the wheels fell off the RNG and I binked the TSP Classic :o)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE:
    It has been reported that at 9.29pm this evening pocket Aces held up for elsadog. As a consequence there will be a 3 day shutdown for alterations to the RNG. Thank you.
    Posted by elsadog

Ever since this essential Maintenance...you have been running like god....

i put it to you theat you are chinese and responsible for send packets of data at everyone elses computer and causing bad beats...

am losing track of how many Final Tables i am having to rail you at, please make it less obvious..open run bad ...TSP 1st you ..little...monkey...

• edited April 2011
    我送任何包。我运行良好
  • edited April 2011
    我送 任何 包。 我运行 良好 。
    Posted by elsadog

your mandarin is awful....

我不是華人,我很幸運..
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : your mandarin is awful.... 我不是華人,我很幸運..
    Posted by djblacke04

That's because it's Chinese basic not Mandarin  :o)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : That's because it's Chinese basic not Mandarin  :o)
    Posted by elsadog

actually there are  four  types of chinese,Cantonese ,Wu, Min and Mandarin...(no take away jokes please),
    and you keep posting in mandarin....

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : actually there are  four  types of chinese,Cantonese ,Wu, Min and Mandarin...(no take away jokes please), and you keep posting in mandarin....
    Posted by djblacke04

You're very good - a number 24 and a 57 please and can u deliver?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : You're very good - a number 24 and a 57 please and can u deliver?
    Posted by elsadog

just seen this message posted for you .....shortly after your 2nd place in the ME tonight.

我們的錢在哪裡我們修復它為你贏得
  • edited April 2011
    Well I couldn't follow up on the TSP tonight. Never really got going - that RNG is mean sometimes.

But.............

I did manage second place in the Double Stack ME for £600 and some change. I played as Mr Shortstack from 40 left. 20 places paid and I was down to about 5 BB's when it burst so I'm pleased with that.

That RNG is still wonky though :o)

ps. I also backed Rooney to score first at 7/1 and I believe Mr Blackeye had a dabble on him too :o)
  • edited April 2011
    Well I couldn't follow up on the TSP tonight. Never really got going - that RNG is mean sometimes. But............. I did manage second place in the Double Stack ME for £600 and some change. I played as Mr Shortstack from 40 left. 20 places paid and I was down to about 5 BB's when it burst so I'm pleased with that. That RNG is still wonky though :o) ps. I also backed Rooney to score first at 7/1 and I believe Mr Backeye had a dabble on him too :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Helped you out with underdog A9  to A10  to stay in. ?  selective memory me finks.? Humpty is not frightened of you . Muppet.? 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : Helped you out with underdog A9  to A10  to stay in. ?  selective memory me finks.? Humpty is not frightened of you . Muppet.? 
    Posted by logdon

Shush you!  You'll spoil my image.  :o)

• edited April 2011

我們的錢在哪裡我們修復它為你贏得

from AJW intercepted,by all his tech stuff...
  • edited April 2011
    我的经理拥有一切。

They would like your postcode Toby.  :o)
  • edited April 2011
    我的经理 拥有一切。 They would like your postcode Toby.  :o)
    Posted by elsadog

103 Gaunt Street, City of London, Greater London SE1 6DP

have some free time today,am going to take the 15kBH tonight.....JUST SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SO OBVIOUS...:)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : 103 Gaunt Street, City of London, Greater London SE1 6DP have some free time today,am going to take the 15kBH tonight.....JUST SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SO OBVIOUS...:)
    Posted by djblacke04

You want me to throw it then?

Would you like me to send you my ''how to cash in a tournament'' blog?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : You want me to throw it then? Would you like me to send you my ''how to cash in a tournament'' blog?
    Posted by elsadog

I taught you everything you know....

disclaimer...

i didnt actually teach him anything.....i just thought most people never read the smallprint...and yes send me the blog..and yes rooney was a nice tip...

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE : I taught you everything you know.... disclaimer... i didnt actually teach him anything.....i just thought most people never read the smallprint...and yes send me the blog..and yes rooney was a nice tip...
    Posted by djblacke04

OK it's normally $69.99 but is now reduced to just $68.99.*

*This offer is only available from MuttsUnlimited.co.uk/kennelwhispers

• edited April 2011
    a dog is fer life bra! to teach or be teached.
  • edited April 2011
    a dog is fer life bra! to teach or be teached.
    Posted by AJW1976

Please ,stay in Area 51,we need more characters like yourself,please feel free to have one of your instantaneous outbursts of lunacy...perhaps on a different matter...:)