You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....???

edited April 2011 in Area 51

for the retweet ...Sky_Poker Give me a freebie plzzzzzzzzz I need all the help I can get :(

that wins a free entry into the 15kBH

for the retweet   Sky_Poker (4) Its has the best poker presenters around + Orford:))

that won a free entry into the 15k bh

for this... Sky_Poker Re-tweeted!

that wins a free entry into the 15 k bh

for this              looking forward to trying my luck for the GUKPT - Gr8 idea

you guessed it.....

and this........Sky_Poker I would love a free seat!

another........2 of these were MODS...........hmmmmmm.....and what ,mine was a little too???

this is mine...

here was original tweet...
Three great reasons to join skypoker.com (1) £10 Completely Free (2) £1,000 Welcome Bonus (3) £500 New Player Freeroll#RTSKYPOKER

so i put...Sky_Poker and 4) they not going to have the FBI shut them down :)

surely more adventurous then plz give me a freebie...

cmon,what ,eh,cant hear you,huh.....

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Ahh....... but you need to join the Dobie Gray society m8.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....???:
    Ahh....... but you need to join the Dobie Gray society m8.
    Posted by elsadog
    aah,so nice to see u again elsa...thought youd croaked...being so old an all..
    :)
  • edited April 2011

Also if the prize is entry to tonights BH and they cant make it,you should have given the prize to someone who could have played...

• edited April 2011
    The prizes were drawn out of a hat!!

Why shouldn't the mods be allowed to enter, we are volunteers!!

You will be saying we can't play real money poker on the site next

.....and I thought things were improving

ps. I didn't win
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....???:
    The prizes were drawn out of a hat!! Why shouldn't the mods be allowed to enter, we are volunteers!! You will be saying we can't play real money poker on the site next .....and I thought things were improving ps. I didn't win
    Posted by SolarCarro

SKY MOD implies a connection with sky poker...

it could be deemed as an unfair advantage..

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : SKY MOD implies a connection with sky poker... it could be deemed as an unfair advantage..
    Posted by djblacke04
    So you believe we shouldn't play for real money on the site then?

Could be deemed an unfair advantage
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : aah,so nice to see u again elsa...thought youd croaked...being so old an all.. :)
    Posted by djblacke04

I've been resting between wins - or camping with the kids to be more accurate.

I will be back making mischief before you know it m8 :o)

ps. Stop being so touchy Mods. Your supposed to be thick skinned to do the job.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : I've been resting between wins - or camping with the kids to be more accurate. I will be back making mischief before you know it m8 :o) ps. Stop being so touchy Mods. Your supposed to be thick skinned to do the job.
    Posted by elsadog
    I'm thick so i could be a MOD? ... oh sorry....skinned :/
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : So you believe we shouldn't play for real money on the site then? Could be deemed an unfair advantage
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Look ,the point is this,the poker game is clearly ,impartial ,but when you have a competition ,it would be unfair to allow MODs,they could be deemed as too close to sky,and may seen in a favourable light....

The RNG does not favour anyone but a person could have a different attitude...

am sorry but its a fact,employees and associates are not allowed to partake in any competitions run by a parent organization...otherwise the subject of Bias crops up..

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : Look ,the point is this,the poker game is clearly ,impartial ,but when you have a competition ,it would be unfair to allow MODs,they could be deemed as too close to sky,and may seen in a favourable light.... The RNG does not favour anyone but a person could have a different attitude... am sorry but its a fact,employees and associates are not allowed to partake in any competitions run by a parent organization...otherwise the subject of Bias crops up..
    Posted by djblacke04

What! You think they may be favoured?

I have never seen any favouritism on here ......... right, back later, time for my medication, it's way overdue. :o)

• edited April 2011
    Tonyfish would agree with you.

I personally couldn't care less if a mod wins anything. I can see your point of view that it could look a little dodgy but mods on most forums are usually asked to do a thankless task by the forums owners for no money.

So in my eyes they shouldn't be excluded from competitions.
  • edited April 2011
    I winned :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

yes you did, and then you never even played...

sounds like another matter for review,

if i have a competition,and you win and ,dont take the prize, kind of defeats the point of entering?

just looks like more favouritism..

the prize was an entry into Last Nights Bounty Hunter...

and as such should have been played or forfeited to someone who was going to play..

I thought these competitions were an opportunity for some of the less fortunate Sky Players to have a crack at the bigger events,dont get me wrong i am Not saying i should have won,but merely that there are more deserving causes than A) Mods and B) Dohhhhh(who won the prize and asked not to play)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : Look ,the point is this,the poker game is clearly ,impartial ,but when you have a competition ,it would be unfair to allow MODs,they could be deemed as too close to sky,and may seen in a favourable light.... The RNG does not favour anyone but a person could have a different attitude... am sorry but its a fact,employees and associates are not allowed to partake in any competitions run by a parent organization...otherwise the subject of Bias crops up..
    Posted by djblacke04
    The guys who ran this didn't know we were Mods as they had to ask us for our poker id's before we were entered into the game.

Like Dohhhhhhh I didn't play in this last night as I didn't check my twitter account in time but have now been told the entry is valid for next week, which I fully intend to take up.

Steve
  • edited April 2011

I will win it next week instead. lol.

I have won quite a few recently, lookout for me winning primo on Sunday for nowt :D

I would have played last night if there was no option to change it to next week. 

I see what you're saying, think you should worry about something worth worrying about instead though.

Social Network sites ftw! - I've always been a big fan of them ;)
  • edited April 2011
    I will win it next week instead. lol. I have won quite a few recently, lookout for me winning primo on Sunday for nowt :D I would have played last night if there was no option to change it to next week.  I see what you're saying, think you should worry about something worth worrying about instead though. Social Network sites ftw! - I've always been a big fan of them ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

OK, I've contacted the Joiners and all doors will be widened accordingly by next week - until then mind your head.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : The guys who ran this didn't know we were Mods as they had to ask us for our poker id's before we were entered into the game. Like Dohhhhhhh I didn't play in this last night as I didn't check my twitter account in time but have now been told the entry is valid for next week, which I fully intend to take up. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I'm sure I saw you in the BH last night or am I hallucinating?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : The guys who ran this didn't know we were Mods as they had to ask us for our poker id's before we were entered into the game. Like Dohhhhhhh I didn't play in this last night as I didn't check my twitter account in time but have now been told the entry is valid for next week, which I fully intend to take up. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    really think it says you came 417th? so you get 2 free entries as a mod then...??!!!

oh by the way i forgot about the survivor ,can u just put me in for the final next week please...

seems ok if you are a mod to transfer...

• edited April 2011

loooooool ur such a tw^t!

love it :D
  • edited April 2011
    loooooool ur such a tw^t! love it :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Whoops!

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : really think it says you came 417th? so you get 2 free entries as a mod then...??!!! oh by the way i forgot about the survivor ,can u just put me in for the final next week please... seems ok if you are a mod to transfer...
    Posted by djblacke04
    Chinaman hacked his account obv

Hand History #364004556 (20:20 21/04/2011)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Neildown Small blind   15.00 15.00 1627.50
    pumpkin23 Big blind   30.00 45.00 1855.00
      Your hole cards

lolntone Call   30.00 75.00 2730.00
    spartan300 Fold        
    Kiwini4u Raise   120.00 195.00 2395.00
    Mr_Quack Call   120.00 315.00 1157.50
    Neildown Fold        
    pumpkin23 Fold        
    lolntone Raise   240.00 555.00 2490.00
    Kiwini4u Raise   600.00 1155.00 1795.00
    Mr_Quack Fold        
    lolntone Raise   900.00 2055.00 1590.00
    Kiwini4u All-in   1795.00 3850.00 0.00
    lolntone Call   1345.00 5195.00 245.00
    lolntone Show
    • K
    • K

Kiwini4u Show
    • Q
    • Q

Flop

Turn

• J

River

lolntone Win Two Pairs, Kings and 4s 5195.00   5440.00
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : I'm sure I saw you in the BH last night or am I hallucinating?
    Posted by elsadog
    Yep I DID play but bought in at the last minute, lasted about 30 minutes when I ran my QQ into KK sigh.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : Yep I DID play but bought in at the last minute, lasted about 30 minutes when I ran my QQ into KK sigh.
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Hmmm reminds me of the Bill Clinton episode...

i thought the whole point of being a Mod,was to be honest,reliable and sympathetic to all views...

we have it quite clear in black and white what you said,but ,you have acted very inappropiately,this is very concerning as ,i had a lot of respect for the Mods,as i feel they do a very dificult job..

this however shows me that you should not be a mod,and i hope sky will take action.

there is no place for deceit,especially in the nature of this game...

Sky can appoint whoever they so wish,but it would be nice to see someone who has a broader view of things...

• edited April 2011
    Posted by Kiwini4u

just in case you decide to delete....

so you are obviously so active with Twitter then...
    Kiwini4u Congratulations! You have won a seat into TONIGHT's £15k BH at 8pm for your Retweet! Good Luck! Please message us your alias

hmmm....thats going to be a tough one to find ......

• edited April 2011
    loooooool ur such a tw^t! love it :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

if you cant think of anything useful,or intelligent to say...dont bother...you just making a fool of yourself..

and the funniest thing of all...

the poll, even though there has been posts from 3 mods,the poll still says 1 vote against...rofl... so you have all voted either i should have won,or you should not be allowed in competitions....

mega lol...
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : if you cant think of anything useful,or intelligent to say...dont bother...you just making a fool of yourself.. and the funniest thing of all... the poll, even though there has been posts from 3 mods,the poll still says 1 vote against...rofl... so you have all voted either i should have won,or you should not be allowed in competitions.... mega lol...
    Posted by djblacke04

I feel I need to correct you on this DJ. There have only been posts from 2 mods - I know it may be hard to believe but Dohhhhhhh isn't a mod ............. yet  :)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : I feel I need to correct you on this DJ. There have only been posts from 2 mods - I know it may be hard to believe but Dohhhhhhh isn't a mod :)
    Posted by elsadog

we count dohhhh as a mod,actually..

because im a ROCKER   and he certainly aint one of them...:)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : we count dohhhh as a mod,actually.. because im a ROCKER   and he certainly aint one of them...:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    You are the spitting image of mick hucknall.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: HMMMM...So Who got a free entry into tonights BH..then....??? : You are the spitting image of mick hucknall.
    Posted by donkeyplop

er yeah ok,or are you just looking at this on your ipod touch?

1) Mick Hucknall was not a rocker...
    2) i have brown hair..
    3) it would explain why you always moaning about flush draws MR Colourblind...:)
  • edited April 2011
    lol !

cracking reply.

Love this thread.