You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name....TONY........... 2,SEX M/F...MALE............[optional] 3,SANE/INSANE...SPASTICATED....... 4,Football Team....LIVERPOOL.... 5,Fav Drink, CIDER/VODKA/BEER [or not] 6,Special Powers. BULLLSHITTER DETECTOR...[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7  GOOD LOOKS,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be BARRY FROM EASTENDERS? 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] SLIM, NEVER BEEN TO A SPT.....YET
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name....Ashley........... 2,SEX M/F...MALE............[optional] 3,SANE/INSANE...INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE....... 4,Football Team....MAN UTD/CELTIC.... 5,Fav Drink, IRN BRU :o) I DONT DRINK [or not] 6,Special Powers. IM 1/2 ENGLISH 1/2 SCOTTISH ONLY SPECIAL PEOPLE HAVE THAT MIXTURE...[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7  YOUTH,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be AMISH? 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] SLIM I CANT PLAY =) BUT I WILL BE THERE =)
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

1,Name                     Martyn
    2,SEX M/F                  Male
    3,SANE/INSANE           I can play either role effectively
    4,Football Team         The Cobblers
    5,Fav Drink                A few beers to start off, then onto the spirits
    6,Special Powers         I'm a luckbox
    7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Il be anything after a few drinks
    8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT?  N/A won't be there sadly.
  • edited May 2011
    k, just got in smashed from Newbury!!

Committee has met , 4 new Hitsquad members,

Neildown, delaney09, splashies & GEORGE GROVES LOL !!
  • edited May 2011
    how many have has the pink mafia recruited this week already????

P.s. found a logo for you guys ;) See even us oranage guys can be nice lol.

I also found a t-shirt with this design for you :). Didnt get a price though.

• edited May 2011
    1. D97442
    2. ONLY ON VISITING TIME.
    3. TRYING TO CONVINCE THEM EITHER WAY.
    4. TEAM SPORTS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED
    5. THE RED STUFF BEFORE X-RAYS.
    6. BEING ABLE TO SECRET CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT MY PERSON.
    7. FREE.
    8. IF I CAN GET OUT I`VE ALREADY BEATEN THE ODDS.

# EDIT IT TOOK A LOT TO GET THIS LAPTOP IN HERE, AND I NEVER WANNA SEE A DONGLE AGAIN #
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!:
    how many have has the pink mafia recruited this week already???? P.s. found a logo for you guys ;) See even us oranage guys can be nice lol. I also found a t-shirt with this design for you :). Didnt get a price though.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Am lovig that logo Don!! Mo, Monkey, what do ya think ???

ps Lucy4....at last....You're in !!!!!

Rite, gotta work out who from The Hitsquad has qualified for Cardiff Now!! Reckon a sovenier prize for everytime a HitSquad member gets to a SPT!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome aboard newbies, looks like we're getting a cracking team together

At the momment i have bust what was left on my account, although still cashed out £400 in last month or so but cant afford to re-deposit.

So at the mommento i am unable to challenge anyone also try any sats for SPT, unless i get a freebie its looking unlikely i will be in cardiff :(

If i get a spare dime i may try another sat etc but until then, ill defo be coming to a SPT in the near future though
  • edited May 2011
    YOU FORGOT PAIGE :):):) I HAVE THE POWER,S TO BRING WHAT EVER YOU WISH SIR HITMAN RV. :):):)
  • edited May 2011
    how many have has the pink mafia recruited this week already???? P.s. found a logo for you guys ;) See even us oranage guys can be nice lol. I also found a t-shirt with this design for you :). Didnt get a price though.
    Posted by The_Don90
    ya logo is spot on don good choice mate
  • edited May 2011
    you's wherent supposed to like it. :( Dam late night choices lol
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Am lovig that logo Don!! Mo, Monkey, what do ya think ??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    What do I think? It's akin to getting a Man City fan to design a new badge for Man U. They're calling us the Pink Mafia and it's not a term of endearment.It's a right royal urine extraction of the highest order from the Hi Viz vest wearers, no doubt about it.
  • edited May 2011

We seem to be coming in for a bit of grief in the dtd forum, they obviously don't know that at this moment in time we are currently discussing advanced strategic tactical warfare. 

There seems to be another faction sprouted up going by the name of "Team Poker Terv" (their spelling not mine), each to their own....... but I think we should watch each others backs with these lot, especially if we get involved in a hu confrontation!!

;0)
  • edited May 2011
    YOU FORGOT PAIGE :):):) I HAVE THE POWER,S TO BRING WHAT EVER YOU WISH SIR HITMAN RV. :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Paige!!! Hi !!
    As in the OP, All are welcome to apply, you especially, all we ask is the introductary form is filled in!!
    [ps what about ur friend logdon]

You will be a welcome addition to The Squad, If you would like to join!!!
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome aboard newbies, looks like we're getting a cracking team together At the momment i have bust what was left on my account, although still cashed out £400 in last month or so but cant afford to re-deposit. So at the mommento i am unable to challenge anyone also try any sats for SPT, unless i get a freebie its looking unlikely i will be in cardiff :( If i get a spare dime i may try another sat etc but until then, ill defo be coming to a SPT in the near future though
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Young gun hope things turn round roll-wise, I know they will !! If not this SPT, we can 'blood' u at another!!

Run Better!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : What do I think? It's akin to getting a Man City fan to design a new badge for Man U. They're calling us the Pink Mafia and it's not a term of endearment.It's a right royal urine extraction of the highest order from the Hi Viz vest wearers, no doubt about it.
    Posted by Mohican
    Pink Mafia!! I dont mind that, lol

Man up people, sticks & stones !! All that matters is we fill that Final table at Cardiff & beyond with Comrade Squad Brothers & Sisters !!!

Come On HitSquad!!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    We seem to be coming in for a bit of grief in the dtd forum, they obviously don't know that at this moment in time we are currently discussing advanced strategic tactical warfare.  There seems to be another faction sprouted up going by the name of "Team Poker Terv" (their spelling not mine), each to their own....... but I think we should watch each others backs with these lot, especially if we get involved in a hu confrontation!!                                                                                       ;0)
    Posted by SighKO
    Agreed we stick together Comrades, I got all your backs covered, and we meet any Challenge fully face on together as one, with Dignity & Honour !!

We shall fight then on the Blue Baize
    We shall fight them on the Red Baize !!

[Is there a beach in Cardiff??]

lol
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM. 1 NAME....TRISH..2...SEX M/F...FEMALE WELL I WAS THE LAST TIME I LOOKED...3...SANE/INSANE.....YOU TELL ME....4...FOOTBALL TEAM...ASTON VILLA....5...FAV DRINK....HOT CHOCOLATE...YEAH HURD THAT ONE BEFORE....6 SPECIAL POWERS.....CANT SPEEL AND USELESS AT USING A COMPUTER....7..IF YOU WERE NOT A MEMBER OF THE FAMOUS HITSQUAD WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER BE.....A POKER PLAYER:):):).....8....NILL AND VOID ME THINKS
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM. 1 NAME....TRISH..2...SEX M/F...FEMALE WELL I WAS THE LAST TIME I LOOKED...3...SANE/INSANE.....YOU TELL ME....4...FOOTBALL TEAM...ASTON VILLA....5...FAV DRINK....HOT CHOCOLATE...YEAH HURD THAT ONE BEFORE....6 SPECIAL POWERS.....CANT SPEEL AND USELESS AT USING A COMPUTER....7..IF YOU WERE NOT A MEMBER OF THE FAMOUS HITSQUAD WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER BE.....A POKER PLAYER:):):).....8....NILL AND VOID ME THINKS
    Posted by paige55
    Welcome Comrade paige55, You're Balls were all white !!! LOLOL
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,Name............... 2,SEX M/F...............[optional] 3,SANE/INSANE.......... 4,Football Team........ 5,Fav Drink, [or not] 6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] If you can post up the anwsers to these questions, you will be put forward to the secret committee ballot for membership, Good Luck
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Won't be going to Cardiff, but following Hitman's invite

1) Robin Harding
    2) Male
    3) Struggling to answer with the crayons provided
    4) Manchester City (refer to question 3)
    5) Always up for a decent real ale, or cider, or bitter, brandy, whisky .............. (refer to question 4)
    6) Large hands to carry plenty of glasses
    7) Beer taster
    8) As I probably won't even be in Wales, extremely long
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Won't be going to Cardiff, but following Hitman's invite 1) Robin Harding 2) Male 3) Struggling to answer with the crayons provided 4) Manchester City (refer to question 3) 5) Always up for a decent real ale, or cider, or bitter, brandy, whisky .............. (refer to question 4) 6) Large hands to carry plenty of glasses 7) Beer taster 8) As I probably won't even be in Wales, extremely long
    Posted by harding10
    That's good enuf for me Robin !!  I just checked the HitBag, and ALL WHITE BALLS SO YOU'RE IN !!!

OK!! HitNews!!!

Following SighKO [banter] & Splashies [3rd !!] great effort in the Monday Forum DTD league [3 tourneys, ave. best score or summat]

I think It would be a good idea for us to target this as practice for the Holy SPT Grail !!

TKP vitually run this tourney, so i have asked them if The HitSquad members can join in under our own banner!!

It is individual results, but would be great for us to show well in our first official challenge!!

Looks like a new TEAM POKER TREV [official suit, lol] done well in it last week, so time to lay a marker down, hope many of you can join me!!

HitSquad Members so far ........

[*,Playin Cardiff SPT]..Well done Comrades  8!!
    [**,Railin, Alternating SPT]... Brilliant Comrades 2!!

HITMAN_RV *
    monkey123**
    sic-swans   * [Team, 'in your face mother']
    Mohican      * [Team Hair!]
    BARBIE59     * [& Wife**, Team Couple]
    Young Gun      [ Team Protegee']
    Vaigret           [Team Chaplain]
    DiggerMan   *  [Team Tree, its Rubber, BOOING BOOING !!]
    golden238   * 
    wynne1938     [Team Wise Man]
    sighKO           [ Team Pyscho Jones]
    aussie09     *  [ Team Antipodean ]
    made4game     [ errr...Team Lucy] ok? may change lol
    cantplay20      [Team CanPlay ??]
    DAIBOOT   *    [Team Boyo]
    DOHHHHHHH    [ Team Stella]
    Neildown         [Team Barry]
    delaney09       [Team Irn Bru]
    Splashies        [Team Cobbler]
    Lucy4            [Team Concealer] or [Team Lucy2]
    paige55         [Team Gary Shaw]
    harding09       [Team Blue Moon]

Hope I aint missed anyone, & make sure you all have posted your intro.s up !!
    more nick-names to follow, will be earn't in the arena & may be changed at will, please advise if ya got a good Team position u can fill !! [we still have Team Tart available, lol, might have that myself]
    Good luck all !!

Monday We go to Battle, side by side Comrades
  • edited May 2011
    That would be great if we could get a few more of us over to the forum DTD on Monday.

First assignment is to stop MAXALLY from finishing in 2nd place. Now this will be hard to achieve because he folds his way through the 3 tournies. We need a cunning plan!

Team Cobbler.
  • edited May 2011

Count me in boss

1 minor correction, I didn't exactly partake last night, I noticed in their thread they were giving the Team H it Squad some stick..... so I gave them some back!!!   

all in the name of fun ;)

Team psychic Jones
  • edited May 2011
    I'll be there Monday!
  • edited May 2011

asterisk pour moi svp

• edited May 2011
    asterisk pour moi svp
    Posted by aussie09
    Sorted Aus, sry mate WELL DONE !!!

Makes 7 qualified Now!!

Could do with your Final table Competence come Monday DTD Rob!!
  • edited May 2011
    made the cardiff SPT crew 

the furture's bright the future's pink

DAI