You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!

Comments

• edited May 2011

Can't make the deepstacks for the DTD at the moment, will aim to join the fun for the Tikay.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!!:
    made the cardiff SPT crew  the furture's bright the future's pink DAI
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Well Done Dai !! More local knowledge!!

Asterisk the Gaul has been duly added ******** !!

8* Now !!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Sorted Aus, sry mate WELL DONE !!! Makes 7 qualified Now!! Could do with your Final table Competence come Monday DTD Rob!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    what time is this tourney on monday night? dont think ive played that one before?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : what time is this tourney on monday night? dont think ive played that one before?
    Posted by BARBIE59
    It's 3 tournaments and you have to play all 3 to be eligible for the comp. They are:

7.15pm £2.20 Deepstack
    7.45pm £1.10 Deepstack
    8.30pm £2.20 Take on Tikay

Please note you have to register your intent to play on the FORUM DTD thread that will be put up on Friday at some point. (Make sure it is the new thread and not last weeks thread).

Good luck!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : It's 3 tournaments and you have to play all 3 to be eligible for the comp. They are: 7.15pm £2.20 Deepstack 7.45pm £1.10 Deepstack 8.30pm £2.20 Take on Tikay Please note you have to register your intent to play on the FORUM DTD thread that will be put up on Friday at some point. (Make sure it is the new thread and not last weeks thread). Good luck!
    Posted by splashies
    ty Splashies!!  Very well done last week 3rd in a very competive field!!!
    [do u play in this regular? have only played a couple of times myself]

ps. When you register, please put Team HitSquad behind your name, or THS as they are already callin us!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : ty Splashies!!  Very well done last week 3rd in a very competive field!!! [do u play in this regular? have only played a couple of times myself] ps. When you register, please put Team HitSquad behind your name, or THS as they are already callin us!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Yeh play it most weeks. Won it once.

We'll be all over the top of the leaderboard next week!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Yeh play it most weeks. fluked it once. We'll be all over the bottom of the leaderboard next week!
    Posted by splashies

FYP! :)

TEAM KNIGHT PLOP! - 'THE ONLY GOOD TEAM ON SKY'
  • edited May 2011
    I am in next monday so lets get ready to rumble!

Nice nicknames etc hitman :)

Do 1 ploppers get on your own thread...... nah not realy ' In Hitman we trust'
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : It's 3 tournaments and you have to play all 3 to be eligible for the comp. They are: 7.15pm £2.20 Deepstack 7.45pm £1.10 Deepstack 8.30pm £2.20 Take on Tikay Please note you have to register your intent to play on the FORUM DTD thread that will be put up on Friday at some point. (Make sure it is the new thread and not last weeks thread). Good luck!
    Posted by splashies
    ya thanks for that splashies, will get in that for next monday
  • edited May 2011
    I am in next monday so lets get ready to rumble! Nice nicknames etc hitman :) Do 1 ploppers get on your own thread...... nah not realy ' In Hitman we trust'
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    your telling me this is our thread :O
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : your telling me this is our thread :O
    Posted by The_Don90

Your thread will be in area 51 on Monday night, cos all your hands will be crushed   hehe
  • edited May 2011
    NEW MEMBER ALERT !!

Committee in Emergency meeting, we need to tank on this One!!!

Phone off, Computer Off, Telly off !
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Your thread will be in area 51 on Monday night, cos all your hands will be crushed    hehe
    Posted by SighKO
    im not playing on sky at the mo bar TKP representation business. Except the DTD as that conflicts with other tournaments i do on a monday. Play the odd week but rarley.
  • edited May 2011

1. Rab mccarrol ( Rab642 )

2. Male

3. dont know i havent seen the results

4. the mighty GLASGOW RANGERS

5. buckfast and tiger ( nice combo )

6. my special power is that i`m a colourblind painter, he he he

7. i would be on team rab cause if i`m not on THS i go it alone

8. not going to cardiff but will be first team member to get to nottingham.
  • edited May 2011
                             1. Rab mccarrol ( Rab642 )                                2. Male                          3. dont know i havent seen the results                          4. the mighty GLASGOW RANGERS                          5. buckfast and tiger ( nice combo )                          6. my special power is that i`m a colourblind painter, he he he                          7. i would be on team rab cause if i`m not on THS i go it alone                          8. not going to cardiff but will be first team member to get to nottingham.
    Posted by RAB642
    Nice One Rab!! committtee has met and You're in!!!!!

You can be our Team Rab  !!

hmmmmm buckfast & tiger....sounds interesting!!
  • edited May 2011
    HITSQUAD NEWS!!!

With latest Squaddie Rab we Now have SEVEN registered in the Forum DTD on Bank hol Mon

Details below, you have to register on DTW's thread.....

He has got some nice bonuses, and it is great fun [& cheap]  SO.......

COME ON THE HITSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum DTD Monday 30/05/2011

posted at 27/5/2011 1:09 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 20/6/2009
    Last: 28/5/2011

50 runners for June  = Special Prize lets spread the word peeps

MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE MAY LEAGUE

Hi all & welcome to the Forum DTD Last Longer which takes place every Monday & as a Bonus Sky Adam has put up a £5-50 ToT Entry for the following Friday

The structure is 3 Tourneys lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm. I will be doing the updates every week now

Here's how it is going to work.

Your 3 scores are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.
    So, if you finish 1st, 5th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 5 + 92 = 98

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10

If you have any questions i will try to answer them on this thread.

RIGHT THE MONDAY MAY DTD LEAGUE BIT

As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show

Starting on Monday May 2nd

and running for 5 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one

so thats the 2nd / 9th /16th /23rd /30th May. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus

Your best 3 scores out of the 5 will be added together and an average score taken

The player who achieves the lowest average will receive

A FREE ENTRY TO THE £15K Bounty Hunter Main Event (worth £33)

the rules bit.

HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Nice One Rab!! committtee has met and You're in!!!!! You can be our Team Rab  !! hmmmmm buckfast & tiger....sounds interesting!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
      i am honoured to be in the hit squad, i will serve with dignity ( and a heluva laugh )

ching  ching  RAB
  • edited May 2011
    O yeah, we got another New HitSquad Member.........lol

Re: Hitsquad Application !!

My application sir:

1,Name...............
    Miss Anna Fowler

2,SEX M/F...............[optional]

female!

3,SANE/INSANE..........
    no marbles

4,Football Team........

could make it up and say Arsenal (closest to where i live) but reaaaally don't mind what team wins!

5,Fav Drink, [or not]

ooooh love a pimms!

6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

special powers... x ray vision.. honestly

7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?

oh nothing else, that would be the pinnicle of my poker career ( not that I have had much of one yet)

8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners]

as for odds....not great at calculating them...so let's just say it would be quite unlikely, especially if I am made to hold the fort in the studio!

Hope all has been answered!

A x

• edited May 2011
    The committee is honoured and indeed, delighted, to accept your application Anna...

In fact The committee has 5 voters and you were accepted 8-0, so three of us were very keen !!

we Know u will serve the HitSquad well, and have initially and respectfully given you the worthy title...

TEAM GLAMOUR !!

I hope you will like it!!

Hope you can represent us on the baize soon, & slip us a mention on the TV LOLOL
  • edited May 2011
    O yeah, we got another New HitSquad Member.........lol fowles Re: Hitsquad Application !! My application sir: 1,Name............... Miss Anna Fowler 2,SEX M/F...............[optional] female! 3,SANE/INSANE.......... no marbles 4,Football Team........ could make it up and say Arsenal (closest to where i live) but reaaaally don't mind what team wins! 5,Fav Drink, [or not] ooooh love a pimms! 6,Special Powers....[like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] special powers... x ray vision.. honestly 7,If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? oh nothing else, that would be the pinnicle of my poker career ( not that I have had much of one yet) 8, What odds do you think u will be to win the cardiff SPT [160 runners] as for odds....not great at calculating them...so let's just say it would be quite unlikely, especially if I am made to hold the fort in the studio! Hope all has been answered! A x
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Resorted to making things up now eh???

Sad times for TEAM PINK  ;o)))))

xx

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Resorted to making things up now eh??? Sad times for TEAM PINK  ;o))))) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Now, would I bluff u Irene!!

I re-raise all-in !!

Can u call me here.................??
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Now, would I bluff u Irene!! I re-raise all-in !! Can u call me here.................??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    she might not. but i make hero/stupid calls for fun. so i will.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : she might not. but i make hero/stupid calls for fun. so i will.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Ledge!!

Any more callers?

Am Happy for multiple callers with my Holding!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    pffft all the speech play. now show ur holding.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Now, would I bluff u Irene!! I re-raise all-in !! Can u call me here.................??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Checked 'Fowles' previous posts....

RERERERAISE ALL IN!!!!!

Plus, even if you win we've got LML innit???

xx
  • edited May 2011
    What willl be the forfeit then for the loser of this 'POT'  ??
  • edited May 2011
    What willl be the forfeit then for the loser of this 'POT'  ??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Once round the final table at Cardiff with your trousers around your ankles?????
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Once round the final table at Cardiff with your trousers around your ankles?????
    Posted by Mohican
    LOL !!  I couldna do that to Irene & Don, ........could I ?

So is that a defo call from you both..................................................CLOCK !!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : LOL !!  I couldna do that to Irene & Don, ........could I ? So is that a defo call from you both..................................................CLOCK !!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Well I believe you Hitman!

About time you got a 'looker' into you team which before this signing just consisted of a load of ugly 'luckers'!

BTW....we have princess LML in our team. just saying :)

TEAM KNIGHT PLOP - THE BEST LOOKING TEAM EVER. FACT.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad goin to Cardiff!!! : Well I believe you Hitman! About time you got a 'looker' into you team which before this signing just consisted of a load of ugly 'luckers'! BTW....we have princess LML in our team. just saying :) TEAM KNIGHT PLOP - THE BEST LOOKING TEAM EVER. FACT.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOL, N1 Max!!

I'll let Don & Irene off, as  i would hate to see them pick up a SkyBan for runnin around Cardiff Final table 'pants down' LOLOLOL!!